Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Red Pill Experience Sha! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Red Pill Experience Sha! (15123 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
louisobire7:
Abeg give me Link to the Thread please...

which thread?
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Silentgroper(m): 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
All men are natural simp,theres no man on earth that can't be manipulated by a woman,you just have to know your way around it,every man has that simp button,just try to locate it as a woman and have him do your biddings.Even your so called leader and his assistant here are simping for some lady outthere but come online to form redpill mtchewwwwww
. This new ministry isnt of GOD. Sister rozz

3 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Olami90: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
ublight:
well i decided i wont be the beta guy.

One thing i know for sure is that this guy will not be around for long. He will be leaving for FCT once we deliver his project. Na me and her go remain

Even at that, don't ever open yourself up for her again.

Give her a taste of her pills and give no room to shalaye (explanations) even if she request to know what has gone wrong.

Ensure you always look happy and play well with others in your office. Don't keep malice/grudge with her, you do not need it. Just let everything be strictly official/work related.

You can other things you feel like depending on your convictions.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Olami90:

Even at that, don't ever open yourself up for her again.

Give her a taste of her pills and give no room to shalaye (explanations) even if she requested to know what has gone wrong.

Ensure you always look happy and play well with others in your office. Don't keep malice/grudge with her, you do not need it. Just let everything be strictly official/work related.

You can other things you feel like depending on your convictions.

tnx

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
All men are natural simp,theres no man on earth that can't be manipulated by a woman,you just have to know your way around it,every man has that simp button,just try to locate it as a woman and have him do your biddings.Even your so called leader and his assistant here are simping for some lady outthere but come online to form redpill mtchewwwwww

who be dis sef?
unintelligible write up

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by czarr(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
our natural instinct is to simp because we have been conditioned to by society and also our testosterone and our urge to reproduce(sex)....so yes you are right but being redpill is moving with the knowledge and consciousness of your biological imperative to simp and knowing the harsh repercussions of simping , you don't give in instead you use your knowledge of female nature to make women do your bidding and simp for you with their tow tow

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Op
Kwantinue..... I'm glad you're moving well....

Never fear to leave her....get other options grin

Move on....Friend zone or team mate or colleague zone her quickly....catch no stupid feelings

4 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by omotoshodontee1: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
well i decided i wont be the beta guy.

One thing i know for sure is that this guy will not be around for long. He will be leaving for FCT once we deliver his project. Na me and her go remain
u ar a real nigga..

4 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by corneliuspamoff(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXIaYcacjC4 Watch this funny video for free
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nyamuriflathead: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Nice field Report Bro

But my advise for you is drop the feelings you have for her and never date a colleague you see everyday. if you intend to just kpansh her, then go ahead but dont date her

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Nice field Report Bro

But my advise for you is drop the feelings you have for her and never date a colleague you see everyday. if you intend to just kpansh her, then go ahead but dont date her

noted

4 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by MsAllison(f): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Nice field Report Bro

what of your neighbour
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nyamuriflathead: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2020
MsAllison:
what of your neighbour
unless you intend to shoulder their responsibilities full time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Jaqenhghar: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:

who be dis sef?
unintelligible write up
Bullshit. You liked a girl, she ignored you for one guy who came from the US and is more polished than you. They get along fine which to you makes him a SIMP. You start sulking and she notices then feels pity for you ( which you translate to her feeling guilty ) then tries to patch up and at least be friends with you, you keep sulking like a baby. Then in a bid to save face you are here yammering about red pill grin. No be only red pill. Na panadol you for talk grin
Dude you need to grow up

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by JIMMY1393: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2020
TrollKiller:
If typing the entire story in one post is too much work for you, then keep it

We aren't in 2010 anymore

He is probably even lying ... nairalanders are annoying as hell with all these nonsense posts

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Hypnotise: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
for about a week now, she has put up that attitude. Me i do not blame her, cos o know she wants to impress d guy so she can start collecting small dollars.
But you don kpansh her before. Yes or no
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by poiunt: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2020
What people claim is the redpill is literally how to deal with ass holes and manipulators in life.

That same attitude should be used for both men and women.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Hypnotise:
But you don kpansh her before. Yes or no

hahahahahahah.
This guy sef. Looking for more details
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. You liked a girl, she ignored you for one guy who came from the US and is more polished than you. They get along fine which to you makes him a SIMP. You start sulking and she notices then feels pity for you ( which you translate to her feeling guilty ) then tries to patch up and at least be friends with you, you keep sulking like a baby. Then in a bid to save face you are here yammering about red pill grin. No be only red pill. Na panadol you for talk grin
Dude you need to grow up

hahahahahah. Nice permutations tho. U need to see my harem of girls

5 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nyenatetan(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
she held me back and gave me that look. U know that look na. The look that is supposed to make me look guilty, and present her like the victim!

She asked why i was acting up, i told her i got something important to listen to. I know that one got her cos she left me and i walked away.

I am expecting her to try to get back at me from tomorrow sha. Especially cos we are working 2geda

Oga boss , pls. I'm pinned to this now, don't give up going on .

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
hahahahahahahahahah

guys guess what!
This is getting more intresting.
This girl has just arrived the office and walked past me like she did not even see me.

Stay glued to this thread, i am gonna update u with every new development.

12 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
i was expecting her to come up with the snubs. It is what a typical Nigerian girl would do. They are controlled by emotions and not by reason.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
hahahahahahahahahah

guys guess what!
This is getting more intresting.
This girl has just arrived the office and walked past me like she did not even see me.

Stay glued to this thread, i am gonna update u with every new development.

Haha shit is getting real... we need hourly updates.

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Ublight
I read ur whole story
Keep it up man. No need for simping, do not try to apologise to her, and for now, keep ur dealings with her strictly professional

7 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Trizyd(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:

Lol, maybe the previous generations. If some guys show you their heart ehn, you will fear o, nothing emotional inside anymore abeg, which button do you want to press when they have dumped it at the scrap yard?

23 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by proclinician: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
2. She tried to officially friend zone me
3. She tried to get me help her with the work which she abandoned to go see that guy.

I am glad i came across red pill, cos if not, i would have tried to impress her to see if i stand a chance.

And come to think of it she tried to achieve those 3 things with a simple conversation mixed with a flirting smile

Exactly

This is where I got convinced you know what you're doing.

Redpill teaches u not to hate women but to see women for what they really are.

That is, to understand every smile, every gesture, every comment and every body language for the original intents and purposes not the decoy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Meteng: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:

send me pm
Please, how do you send a pm on this forum
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ideabuilder: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Olami90:

laughs.... my guy, the story seem sweet to you but the bit by bit narration is making you angry.

if I suggest you should leave the thread for now to sleep and come back to read the complete story tomorrow, you can even swear for me. lol

You like gist.
------------------------------------------------

The guy is narrating the story like Kola Olawuyi - Iriri aye. Na ST soap commercial break remain make the guy put in between his narration.

Only an Elder would understand your comment. Gone are the days.

5 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Jaqenhghar: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:

hahahahahah. Nice permutations tho. U need to see my harem of girls
Yeah right. And I'm the pope

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by VULCAN(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
The fact that you sneer at the Redpill while hiding under a moniker of one of the greatest Redpill characters we have seen on screen in a decade can only come from a place of insecurity and hypocrisy.

As a matter of fact, your moniker's character went beyond Redpill to MGTOW.

What a shame you took such an illustrious moniker and have besmirched it.

Long live the original Jaqen h'ghar

Of course I'm assuming you are male.

A number of girls claim male on Nairaland just to attack red pill.

If you're a woman then your post is understandable.

Also means you find the original Jaqen h'ghar attractive. Lol.

Jaqenhghar:

Dude you need to grow up

20 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by martswaelee(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
. Na me and her go remain

Lol then she'll manipulate you again

What a simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nicepoker(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
Manipulate. Work of the devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? / / Ladies Choose One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.