Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Red Pill Experience Sha! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Red Pill Experience Sha! (15138 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ennyjay72(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
anslem04:

What makes you feel it abnormal for him to feel pained from rejection or heartbreak,asking him to tell her how he feels shows you don't know "women" & the game dey play, you shouldnt be talking here, a tip : women have reliable instincts to know men that desire them...(rule 1: never shalaye) erica knew laycon wanted her, that gave her an upperhand already, laycon just like any regular guy couldnt surpress his feelings, that automatically gave erica more leverage to friendzone him.
katrina made move on praiz ,same as vee to neo and erica to kiddwaya ..all these guyz had one thing in common they had d gurls dey wanted because dey where able to mask there feelings, women come all out for what dey can't figure, when she do then as a man you strike.
A simp telling another he is a simp, you could not even tell an attitude from resistances to manipulation, erica stil doing it to laycoon, a woman will slap you n stil want to dictate how you should react. more slap to simps grin
this is the best comment

5 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Muh redpill. All I see is OP behaving like a child. She came to cut you off in a discussion and you sauntered away like a child whose candy they just took.
I'm all for redpill, but bro, you are starting to act like a child. Especially with all these your updates.
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2020
kukusdot:
Muh redpill. All I see is OP behaving like a child. She came to cut you off in a discussion and you sauntered away like a child whose candy they just took.
I'm all for redpill, but bro, you are starting to act like a child. Especially with all these your updates.

opata
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Melaye(f): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2020
ublight:

opata
oga update us na
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by davien(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2020
SIMPs are already coming to shame you for "disrespecting" and being "rude" to their hoes who will always eat from their hands but never their penis, it's a rude, crude classless dude that keeps chopping their queens on a daily basis. Lol. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
davien:
SIMPs are already coming to shame you for "disrespecting" and being "rude" to their hoes who will always eat from their hands but never their penis, it's a rude, crude classless dude that keeps chopping their queens on a daily basis. Lol. cheesy

lol
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by JIMMY1393: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
UDUJ:

So I never date co-workers, neighbours or even church members ( when I used to go to church, now I've stopped cause it's all bullshit).

I swear church and any religion na scam...just finished service this year and still with parents but I don't want to fucking lay my eyes on any church ever again but old man na die hard Christian...goes to church 2 times a day so that's 14 times in a week like wtf...if I say I'm now an atheist baba fit put me on the streets to find my way alone
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by JIMMY1393: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Educonomist:
Let's be cultured in d way we respond to pple's comment

Sharap
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by shaneroberts26: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Op, how far? Any updates? How did it end?
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Harrykn: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
daewoorazer:

I like your development so far. Those vagina people think they are smart but they are only good with logical reasoning. We guys are capable of logical, algorithmic and complex reasonings.

Now “redpilling” is not necessarily about going hard on a woman “action-wise”, it’s about showing superiority to her sense of being...make her wonder why her intelligence is USELESS.

You should have gone for the lunch, eaten her food, and when you come back, flirt with a girl you know she hates so much. Her logical sense expects you to simp towards her having bought you lunch(bait), but a superior sense is eating the bait and bailing out.

How do you feel when a rat eats the bait and the trap doesn’t catch it? You feel me now?
i even vex say him no collect free lauch chop, continue acting like our darling daddy, she will get confused and might even regret it
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Harrykn: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. You are not serious cheesy
ishilove nah man u be, ishi go still remain fool today,tmarow,lola n in generations to come

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Rawhumper(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
You are right and wrong at same time, depends on the kind of man.

I have uncles, some are their wives remote while i have some that dish out huge sums of money to people even at the displeasure of their wives till date, their wives couldnt tell them how to spend their money and what to do.

I myself, i can allow my wife(not girfriend) on some matters but one thing i can never allow her is to tell me or stop me from assisting someone in dire need. Never!!!

Most benefits we are enjoying today are as a result of my dad's good deeds to many people in the past.

Most women always try to stop their spouses from helping whether relatives or strangers.

Zzor:
All men are natural simp,theres no man on earth that can't be manipulated by a woman,you just have to know your way around it,every man has that simp button,just try to locate it as a woman and have him do your biddings.Even your so called leader and his assistant here are simping for some lady outthere but come online to form redpill mtchewwwwww
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Rawhumper(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Women are manipulative by nature, it takes a strong and subtle guy to understand and wriggle free from their web.

This one of the texts i exchanged with a lady i met in my street, that used to visit a guy she helps out.

Me: You are full of lies and deceit.Plz if we eva meet again,just mind ur lane.I hv also cancelled d biz wit u,cant hv a pretender in ma life.Let it be we neva met.Beta i date gals i dnt know their whereabout dan 2sleep wit worthless piece of shit who thinks she is smart and can play games.I dnt need ur sour luv.

She: Well done u try

Me: U try too,u hv ur guy who pays u.Mayb u lookin 4marriage,xo u try 2play games n lie about.I hope u are satisfied n dont talk 2me anytym u c me on d way.U sicken me

Her message:Your types always reason like a child.

Me: Nah!my type is always ahead of gals like u so u c it as reasoning like a child. If i fell 4ur lies den am a gud guy.U can think wateva,i dnt give a hoot any longer about you. I dont need your sour love and deceit.

She denies having sexual relationship with the guy she visits and stay hours with him alone in his house. And the guy is a very handsome guy. Though i am too, she loves me and confesses her love to me but i feel she wants to play with my intelligence and playing mind games with me.

One thing with me, i back my narration with evidence.

poiunt:
What people claim is the redpill is literally how to deal with ass holes and manipulators in life.

That same attitude should be used for both men and women.

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
so i am going to be updating this thread again due to popular demand. I hope all the trolls have unfollowed. C ya soon.

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Melaye(f): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
ublight:
so i am going to be updating this thread again due to popular demand. I hope all the trolls have unfollowed. C ya soon.
we are in December
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Melaye:
we are in December

i know. Anytin for me?
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by worworbabe: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Curvinus:
Op what really is your problem? This colleague of yours, in your own words, was throwing herself at you all these while and you refused to escalate, probably thinking you would forever remain the hot shiit.

Now a better guy with bigger cash, bigger prospects and dare I say better looking is captivating her attention, which is perfectly natural and understandable and here you are opening thread and whining like a stupid loser.

You need to understand that in this life, you either move quickly or you get left behind.

So quit with the attitude and be happy for your colleague who obviously has met a man of her dreams.

And for your information, red pill is also about being a master of your emotions and accepting when you are outgunned in a competition.

But here you are sulking and throwing your feelings all over the place like a pathetic little man.

Now as a rational being, your colleague obviously realising that youre buthurt and jealous, is trying to kiss up you.

Yet you are still acting all matcho and tough, despite having been effectively displaced by an alpha top dog.

ill advise you to suck it up and move on rather than this pointless and laughable attempt at power struggle.
This expresses my thoughts perfectly.

I was laughing reading the thread. These red pillers are obviously young boys.

Throwing tantrums like a kid instead of facing the issue square -on. Acting all emotional and thinking he is an Alpha by so doing grin

Lol..lemme keep reading for more laughs.
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by hstar: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Well, what more can I say other than I enjoyed reading each and every post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Wants Sex After Dating For 2days / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.