Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Red Pill Experience Sha! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Red Pill Experience Sha! (15144 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Jaqenhghar: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2020
VULCAN:
The fact that you sneer at the Redpill while hiding under a moniker of one of the greatest Redpill characters we have seen on screen in a decade can only come from a place of insecurity and hypocrisy.

As a matter of fact, your moniker's character went beyond Redpill to MGTOW.

What a shame you took such an illustrious moniker and have besmirched it.

Long live the original Jaqen h'ghar

Of course I'm assuming you are male.

A number of girls claim male on Nairaland just to attack red pill.

If you're a woman then your post is understandable.

Also means you find the original Jaqen h'ghar attractive. Lol.

That you take a fictional character so seriously ( you are even wishing him long life) shows your level of your delusions. If you know the character well he is the one with many faces. Many people have used this account and have access to it hence the name. It has nothing to do with your delusions.

6 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by 49cents(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
All men are natural simp,theres no man on earth that can't be manipulated by a woman,you just have to know your way around it,every man has that simp button,just try to locate it as a woman and have him do your biddings.Even your so called leader and his assistant here are simping for some lady outthere but come online to form redpill mtchewwwwww

The simp and red pill is the ISH in childISH

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2020
martswaelee:

Lol then she'll manipulate you again

What a simp
how will she do that? Dude, in davidos voice ME I NO DeY DO AGAIN.
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by 49cents(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. You liked a girl, she ignored you for one guy who came from the US and is more polished than you. They get along fine which to you makes him a SIMP. You start sulking and she notices then feels pity for you ( which you translate to her feeling guilty ) then tries to patch up and at least be friends with you, you keep sulking like a baby. Then in a bid to save face you are here yammering about red pill grin. No be only red pill. Na panadol you for talk grin
Dude you need to grow up

It's funny reading up this kids talking about red pill..... Grown ass guys do not even know about the drama they put up because of a love interest

3 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2020
guys, i do not even understand this girl again o. I mean what in the world has come over her this time. In the morning she snubbed me, now she is telling me she wants to buy me lunch today.

I just told her if i am hungry i will let her know. That one be say i no go chop lunch be dat. B4 i go chop na evening. Make she keep her lunch.

19 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Dangrace01: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
guys, i do not even understand this girl again o. I mean what in the world has come over her this time. In the morning she snubbed me, now she is telling me she wants to buy me lunch today.

I just told her if i am hungry i will let her know. That one be say i no go chop lunch be dat. B4 i go chop na evening. Make she keep her lunch.

It's simple now she needs your attention. Don't give it. It's their weapon they can do anything for it.

You are on the right track though. Keep doing your thing

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by yunglegend99(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is good, if all men can be like this... More like redpillers and stop simping, the bible prophecy about 7 women clinging unto 1 man will come to pass sooner than ever

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Jaqenhghar: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
49cents:

It's funny reading up this kids talking about red pill..... Grown ass guys do not even know about the drama they put up because of a love interest
Exsclty. Thats what it is. Drama. I refuse to believe these guys are grown ups. At most they are secondary school leavers

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Exsclty. Thats what it is. Drama. I refuse to believe these guys are grown ups. At most they are secondary school leavers

what a typical simp would say.

17 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Jaqenhghar: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:

Yeah whatever. Take your L son
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by dannex4adx(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
All men are natural simp,theres no man on earth that can't be manipulated by a woman,you just have to know your way around it,every man has that simp button,just try to locate it as a woman and have him do your biddings.Even your so called leader and his assistant here are simping for some lady outthere but come online to form redpill mtchewwwwww

Lol! Really?!
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by dannex4adx(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin
Olami90:

laughs.... my guy, the story seem sweet to you but the bit by bit narration is making you angry.

if I suggest you should leave the thread for now to sleep and come back to read the complete story tomorrow, you can even swear for me. lol

You like gist.
------------------------------------------------

The guy is narrating the story like Kola Olawuyi - Iriri aye. Na ST soap commercial break remain make the guy put in between his narration.

Baba ooo! You be senior man of Africa grin
Olami90:

laughs.... my guy, the story seem sweet to you but the bit by bit narration is making you angry.

if I suggest you should leave the thread for now to sleep and come back to read the complete story tomorrow, you can even swear for me. lol

You like gist.
------------------------------------------------

The guy is narrating the story like Kola Olawuyi - Iriri aye. Na ST soap commercial break remain make the guy put in between his narration.

Baba ooo! You be senior man of Africa
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by UDUJ(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
TrollKiller:
If typing the entire story in one post is too much work for you, then keep it

We aren't in 2010 anymore

grin grin grin I just tire for the op. The guy thinks we all are undergraduates that covid 19 has kept in the house, thus we have all the time in the world. Not knowing some of us are busy persons and get very angry when an interesting story keeps going on and on and on like the walking dead never ending series.

Op be warned. Behave yourself angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by primestreams: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
i noticed something when i started reading red pill threads.

I noticed i was immature towards girls.
I was literally ready to be a darling to any girl. But i always wondered y those hot girls never agreed to date me.

I was only good as a bail out guy
same Here
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
I just dey focus on my hustle and my game.
Working out every morning to maintain shape.
Hustling and investing to maintain pocket.
Reading and networking to grow and stay relevant.

Steady Shii
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by daewoorazer(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:

I like your development so far. Those vagina people think they are smart but they are only good with logical reasoning. We guys are capable of logical, algorithmic and complex reasonings.

Now “redpilling” is not necessarily about going hard on a woman “action-wise”, it’s about showing superiority to her sense of being...make her wonder why her intelligence is USELESS.

You should have gone for the lunch, eaten her food, and when you come back, flirt with a girl you know she hates so much. Her logical sense expects you to simp towards her having bought you lunch(bait), but a superior sense is eating the bait and bailing out.

How do you feel when a rat eats the bait and the trap doesn’t catch it? You feel me now?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by UDUJ(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:

You write well and got me intrigued. But I suppose give you knock on the head for the endless suspense you gave us all this time.

Well I don't know about you, but as a guy that has been in this game for long I will advise you to ignore her and avoid office romance. They never end well.

Bro code 2.0 states don't s*hit where you eat. So I never date co-workers, neighbours or even church members ( when I used to go to church, now I've stopped cause it's all bullshit).

9 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bruh! Had a similar experience with this chick.
She been around but didn’t bother to call until a few days she was about to leave and called. So I was like we should meet up be fore she leaves town. Babe said she wanted samosa and ice cream, asked if that’s all she wanted, babe said yes. I laughed. On the day we were supposed to meet was same day she was supposed to travel. Agreed to meet in the morning while she leaves town in the evening. Towards afternoon she called and said she’s already leaving town, I said ok, didn’t say a word about the meetup, then she said I should go get her the samosa and ice cream so she can come pick it up before she leaves town...Lmao ...told her there’s no space to keep ‘em, later called if I can meet her up @ the pack? B!tch really? Lol...told her an emphatic No. that I was busy. Later called her in the evening to know how the journey be! She started ranting that her Boss was shouting @ her blah, blah, lmao �...Nobody ask you!!

11 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by KingZaddy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
You said she wanted to ask you for a favour or help her do something, if i were you i would have looked her dead in the eyes while she talked with no expression then give her a stand no as an answer and ignore her presence

putting ear piece in your ear sounds exactly like what a girl would do to a guy, i like that though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Adasun(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Interesting.

Ubunja, ur presence is need here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by VULCAN(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
If you were a bit more exposed you would know that characters whether in books and on screen represent much more than black ink on paper or an image bouncing from retinas to the brain.

Go and read Joseph Campbell's "The Hero's Journey" and reduce your ignorance a bit.

By the way, you sound so nasty in all your responses. Is it just Red Pill you hate or are you frustrated in life?

Jaqenhghar:

That you take a fictional character so seriously ( you are even wishing him long life) shows your level of your delusions. If you know the character well he is the one with many faces. Many people have used this account and have access to it hence the name. It has nothing to do with your delusions.

16 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by nuelsam: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:

baba...leave that one...we know their type

3 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
UDUJ:

You write well and got me intrigued. But I suppose give you knock on the head for the endless suspense you gave us all this time.

Well I don't know about you, but as a guy that has been in this game for long I will advise you to ignore her and avoid office romance. They never end well.

Bro code 2.0 states don't s*hit where you eat. So I never date co-workers, neighbours or even church members ( when I used to go to church, now I've stopped cause it's all bullshit).

tnx sir
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
BurnStoner:
Bruh! Had a similar experience with this chick.
She been around but didn’t bother to call until a few days she was about to leave and called. So I was like we should meet up be fore she leaves town. Babe said she wanted samosa and ice cream, asked if that’s all she wanted, babe said yes. I laughed. On the day we were supposed to meet was same day she was supposed to travel. Agreed to meet in the morning while she leaves town in the evening. Towards afternoon she called and said she’s already leaving town, I said ok, didn’t say a word about the meetup, then she said I should go get her the samosa and ice cream so she can come pick it up before she leaves town...Lmao ...told her there’s no space to keep ‘em, later called if I can meet her up @ the pack? B!tch really? Lol...told her an emphatic No. that I was busy. Later called her in the evening to know how the journey be! She started ranting that her Boss was shouting @ her blah, blah, lmao �...Nobody ask you!!

nice

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Jaqenhghar: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
VULCAN:
If you were a bit more exposed you would know that characters whether in books and on screen represent much more than black ink on paper or an image bouncing from retinas to the brain.

Go and read Joseph Campbell's "The Hero's Journey" and reduce your ignorance a bit.

By the way, you sound so nasty in all your responses. Is it just Red Pill you hate or are you frustrated in life?

Like I said its a fictional character. Reading too much into it doesnt make you sound smart. It makes you sound like someone who was robbed of his childhood. I have a few books myself I'd like to recommend for you. " wake up", and " grow up". It should be pretty easy to find in the library of common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Jaqenhghar: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
VULCAN:

Speaking of your nickname. With the name Vulcan/ God of fire, spelling it in uppercase makes me believe you are trying to sound more macho and bigger than you look in real life. If I was to guess you are also lacking in size down there and are not exactly a choice for most women which has made you very bitter hence your alliance with the red pill incel movement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Curvinus(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Op what really is your problem? This colleague of yours, in your own words, was throwing herself at you all these while and you refused to escalate, probably thinking you would forever remain the hot shiit.

Now a better guy with bigger cash, bigger prospects and dare I say better looking is captivating her attention, which is perfectly natural and understandable and here you are opening thread and whining like a stupid loser.

You need to understand that in this life, you either move quickly or you get left behind.

So quit with the attitude and be happy for your colleague who obviously has met a man of her dreams.

And for your information, red pill is also about being a master of your emotions and accepting when you are outgunned in a competition.

But here you are sulking and throwing your feelings all over the place like a pathetic little man.

Now as a rational being, your colleague obviously realising that youre buthurt and jealous, is trying to kiss up you.

Yet you are still acting all matcho and tough, despite having been effectively displaced by an alpha top dog.

ill advise you to suck it up and move on rather than this pointless and laughable attempt at power struggle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Curvinus:
Op what really is your problem? This colleague of yours, in your own words, was throwing herself at you all these while and you refused to escalate, probably thinking you would forever remain the hot shiit.

Now a better guy with bigger cash, bigger prospects and dare I say better looking is captivating her attention, which is perfectly natural and understandable and here you are opening thread and whining like a stupid loser.

You need to understand that in this life, you either move quickly or you get left behind.

So quit with the attitude and be happy for your colleague who obviously has met a man of her dreams.

And for your information, red pill is also about being a master of your emotions and accepting when you are outgunned in a competition.

But here you are sulking and throwing your feelings all over the place like a pathetic little man.

Now as a rational being, your colleague obviously realising that youre buthurt and jealous, is trying to kiss up you.

Yet you are still acting all matcho and tough, despite having been effectively displaced by an alpha top dog.

ill advise you to suck it up and move on rather than this pointless and laughable attempt at power struggle.

obviously u are d dumbest person on this thread. Run along now i am sure u have an ssce exam 2moro

15 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Sandor2: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Speaking of your nickname. With the name Vulcan/ God of fire, spelling it in uppercase makes me believe you are trying to sound more macho and bigger than you look in real life. If I was to guess you are also lacking in size down there and are not exactly a choice for most women which has made you very bitter hence your alliance with the red pill incel movement.
M.mu
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. You liked a girl, she ignored you for one guy who came from the US and is more polished than you. They get along fine which to you makes him a SIMP. You start sulking and she notices then feels pity for you ( which you translate to her feeling guilty ) then tries to patch up and at least be friends with you, you keep sulking like a baby. Then in a bid to save face you are here yammering about red pill grin. No be only red pill. Na panadol you for talk grin
Dude you need to grow up
LMAO

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
ublight:
i was expecting her to come up with the snubs. It is what a typical Nigerian girl would do. They are controlled by emotions and not by reason.
Someone was having a conversation with you and you plugged an earphone to your ears. She asks why you're acting up and you tell her you have more important things to listen to. Do you realise how rude, petty and vindictive that is? You could have politely excused yourself from the convo and that would have made her respect you more because at that point it will make her more nervous that she can't manipulate you. Having manners doesn't make you a simp; it simply means you are cultured and classy. What you did was totally disrespectful and anyone with an iota of self respect will give you the cold shoulder, whether male or female.

As someone said, you need to grow up.

12 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Someone was having a conversation with you and you plugged an earphone to your ears. She asks why you're acting up and you tell her you have more important things to listen to. Do you realise how rude, petty and vindictive that is? You could have politely excused yourself from the convo and that would have made her respect you more because at that point it will make her more nervous that she can't manipulate you. Having manners doesn't make you a simp; it simply means you are cultured and classy. What you did was totally disrespectful and anyone with an iota of self respect will give you the cold shoulder, whether male or female.

As someone said, you need to grow up.

aiit. I feel u man. Iyawo nylon bag

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ / Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.