Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? (6636 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

He should be original, as a wood or animal

Water brain!
this guy grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Stephandesward:

Keep real hair, no make up....

How is that your concern ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Now he is "shalaye..ing" grin

Why you no face me nah?grin
And what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Lee99: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
I no kuku dey toast woman, who still toasts this 21st century, just collect number n fix date catch cruise and kpaansh, no time to begin check time

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Typical of a kid raised in a slum.! Reminds me of Iya Ramota with a foul mouth daring her husband with "What will you do" "what will happen if I touch you". Las Las Na hospital iya Ramota wake up with one eye gone, and mouth as big as a bee bite. grin grin

All these children ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
With the Word of God cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Camelot65: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
With an airplane ✈
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Rattlesnake doing her thing. Not surprised. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
One did the same thing to Me some minutes ago on another thread, what's that? Can't someone type his or her opinion without a mentally unstable nonentity jumping on it to insult? Very disgusting lots!

It shows how much empty and mannerless these boys are!. BTW I'm a lady.

Noted sis. I apologise for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by mumumugu(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

You have bad taste for women. Tufiakwa undecided
beta male.ass licker
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

No offense taken Sis.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by UDUJ(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
One did the same thing to Me some minutes ago on another thread, what's that? Can't someone type his or her opinion without a mentally unstable nonentity jumping on it to insult? Very disgusting lots!

It shows how much empty and mannerless these boys are!. BTW I'm a lady.

You will just give yourself high bp over nothing. Not all mentions need a response. See my signature wink
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Skmoda360(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You're are my type of woman BBW smiley
Can we mingle wink
Baba.....no time grin cheesy

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Finnese001: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Evening newspaper, You want a guy to be original, yet you painted your face with full bucket of saclux paint. Are you original to yourself

Oh my gawd

You're too wicked sir

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Artiiclebeast: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

Kids constituting nuisance all over and mistaking it for "hardness". Lol

5 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

See animalistic view

Sometimes the best response for fools on this forum is an "okay", most especially when they quote you to throw jabs or insults.

Next time someone responds like that to a comment you make, give him an "Okay" and end it there.

4 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Liposure: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Well I find outright wooing very disgusting, don't know why. I prefer slow and steady kind of way. smiley
that man must be patient
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nicepoker(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You're are my type of woman BBW smiley
Can we mingle wink
You are about to loose guard.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Sometimes the best response for fools on this forum is an "okay", most especially when they quote you to throw jabs or insults.

Next time someone responds like that to a comment you make, give him an "Okay" and end it there.

Thank you . I'll stick to your advise next time

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by hollah123: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Shows how shallow and silly you are.

Akpa beans!
u are d shallow one here, leave her alone at least everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

y e come dey pepper u?

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
hollah123:
u are d shallow one here, leave her alone at least everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

y e come dey pepper u?
You'll never get any attention from me, I promise you that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Gadaluck(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Finnese001:

Oh my gawd

You're too wicked sir

Lol, this one crack me up cheesy

Abegi one bottle of Heineken for that guy grin
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Liposure:
that man must be patient
Lol.... Well maybe
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Oracleforce: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

Whatever nonsense you say. I am attracted to whom I am attracted to.

There will be no need to use your data to check my profile , and then say nonsense.

Obvious you are rude and saucy

5 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lool.. Nairaland cheesy
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
UDUJ:

You will just give yourself high bp over nothing. Not all mentions need a response. See my signature wink
Noted. smiley
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by KAM3KAZI: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chai!! What is wrong with the people of nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lee99:
I no kuku dey toast woman, who still toasts this 21st century, just collect number n fix date catch cruise and kpaansh, no time to begin check time

Nice ideal.... But swear say when u fix date with her u no tell her say " she is beautiful " or you no take style tell her say u want her to be your girl.

You can't just kpaansh without toasting ....

Anyway u see it toasting is there. grin

4 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by BigJoe19: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Nice ideal.... But swear say when u fix date with her u no tell her say " she is beautiful " or you no take style tell her say u want her to be your girl.

You can't just kpaansh without toasting ....

Anyway u see it toasting is there. grin
People dey kpansh without any toasting.

4 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Yamleg: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

You are referring to your mother .

Senseless!
And you go sabi pollute the air with your corrosive fart

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by chingle5(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Too many bad wicked comedian full here LOL

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by chingle5(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Sex-chatting Ladies / Nothing / He Farts Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.