Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? (6638 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
People dey kpansh without any toasting.

So wating u come tell the girl na....

Or u just tell her " i want to Bleep u" grin

Abeg tell me because i won learn

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Lee99: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Nice ideal.... But swear say when u fix date with her u no tell her say " she is beautiful " or you no take style tell her say u want her to be your girl.
Z

You can't just kpaansh without toasting ....

Anyway u see it toasting is there. grin
Of course bro you have to be sweet and tell her she’s beautiful and things like that, as for asking her to be my girl not necessarily there are ways to bypass such areas it’s all about being a smooth talker. I wouldn’t call that toasting

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lee99:

Of course bro you have to be sweet and tell her she’s beautiful and things like that, as for asking her to be my girl not necessarily there are ways to bypass such areas it’s all about being a smooth talker. I wouldn’t call that toasting
Elucidate bro.
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Tobiloba2407: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

How is that your concern ?

Because you want a real boy
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Benwallt(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

He should be original, as a wood or animal

Water brain!
bros, you have damage this girl na. I even dey pity her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Typical of a kid raised in a slum.! Reminds me of Iya Ramota with a foul mouth daring her husband with "What will you do" "what will happen if I touch you". Las Las Na hospital iya Ramota wake up with one eye gone, and mouth as big as a bee bite. grin grin

All these children ehn!
you all don't need these tirades

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by LINTUNE(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Evening newspaper, You want a guy to be original, yet you painted your face with full bucket of saclux paint. Are you original to yourself
no mind am, very selfish kinda reasoning..her type go want fresh face guys o..

7 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by LINTUNE(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Typical of a kid raised in a slum.! Reminds me of Iya Ramota with a foul mouth daring her husband with "What will you do" "what will happen if I touch you". Las Las Na hospital iya Ramota wake up with one eye gone, and mouth as big as a bee bite. grin grin

All these children ehn!
na only online na go get liberty to talk anyhow, offline na, una get de lowkey , de even greet on teenage boy way tall and huge, for ya street "good evening uncle"..anyways enjoy ya freedom of speech , yab the guy as u like, im making a research of the human psychology in respect to the use of social media, so dont blame me..oya carry ya insults come make i chest am , lol

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Lee99: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Elucidate bro.
There’s something women call sweet mouth, It’s all about the things you say and how you say them, it gets them infatuated with you and then you can get what you want from them so bro it’s all about knowing what to say to a lady

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by HomerTimpson: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:
Be original. That s all
hi,i like cookies
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by HomerTimpson: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Well I find outright wooing very disgusting, don't know why. I prefer slow and steady kind of way. smiley
HI,i'm a patient youngman if you want to discover
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by obataokenwa(m): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Evening newspaper, You want a guy to be original, yet you painted your face with full bucket of saclux paint. Are you original to yourself
Sincerely this comment almost made me cry. You can't abuse someone like this. I believe you have sisters, cousins and nieces.
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by womenareapes: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Kriss216:
It's foolishness for a guy to ask a Nigerian girl out.
lol! So true!
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by womenareapes: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:
Be original. That s all
do you work at pig farm?

7 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by krushdripper(m): 4:14am On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:
Be original. That s all
'Be original, that's all' yet you use fake hair & drown your face in make up all to look like what you actually aren't but the guy should be original.. Guys must look like a play tool to you & you numerous fake kind. The ability to reason of you disgusting lot is highly faulty.

6 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by krushdripper(m): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by SweetiliciousD: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:

You are out of line, stupid. I didn't say he should be original, as a person...whatever! I am more than you

Hahahahah, originality causing cyberspace kasala since 000000 AD

Babe: Guy must be original before asking me out.

Guy: Clear your painted face and remove artificial eye lashes first...

Hahahahahaha.

6 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by jericco1(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2020
I just dey laugh. Me toast? Tueeh!
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by gift2xl: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2020
By me iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by wellingtongrey(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2020
krushdripper:
'Be original, that's all' yet you use fake hair & drown your face in make up all to look like what you actually aren't but the guy should be original.. Guys must look like a play tool to you & you numerous fake kind. The ability to reason of you disgusting lot is highly faulty.

I think what she s trying to say is that there is no particular way per se to how you should woo a lady, and that you can just say it the way you like( no need to form or use any scope)...that what will be will be.
I think that s what she meant !
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by wellingtongrey(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:

You are out of line, stupid.I didn't say he should be original, as a person...whatever! I am more than you

" I didn't say he should be original , as a person..."

Cc: krushdripper ; sweetiliciousD
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by nurain150(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:

See animalistic view
Can you see why that guy said you are empty.
E pain am no money for paint.
That why you are quick to rant at his mother.
E pain am you a a mumu woman .You derserve this.i don't abuse women but I won't spare your type....This is am on an international chat platform meet girls with correct sense ..Not ranting and money sucking people

6 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by nurain150(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Palema007:
One did the same thing to Me some minutes ago on another thread, what's that? Can't someone type his or her opinion without a mentally unstable nonentity jumping on it to insult? Very disgusting lots!

It shows how much empty and mannerless these boys are!. BTW I'm a lady.
I bet the guy just said his opinion too

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Kriss216:

see finishing elimination...chai

4 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Lee99:

Alright bro.... But next time after u don bleep her just tell her say " she taste like bitter leaf" grin

Then, come tell me the story.
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by bigpicture001: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Ur such a big big fool...and onenofntye reasons gals don't comment here.....shame on u!

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by bigpicture001: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2020
The only crme "I am cookie" commuted was to behave like white who will pen their opinions.. Cuz typical naija lady will not even answer OP....

Now I understand y ladies hardly say anything here: a lot of under 16guyz everywhere

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by div111(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:
Be original. That s all
pls explain
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Silentgroper(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Palema007:
Well I find outright wooing very disgusting, don't know why. I prefer slow and steady kind of way. smiley
. Do you also like it slow steady down there.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Silentgroper(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:

You are out of line, stupid. I didn't say he should be original, as a person...whatever! I am more than you
. Lol. See confusion. She doesnt even understand her own post and what da hell does being more than him means or you're referring to body weight. Lol fatso

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
mumumugu:
beta male.ass licker
I hope you die soon motherfucker angry
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Silentgroper(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Palema007:
I used to oppose dragging parents into a brawl but I think that is exactly what these mannerless kids need on this forum. Kids who can't let others be without insulting them. We have a lot of them on here.
lol.
funny how some people refer to their grandpa age mate as kids.
This ogbomosho gel sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos Dis 2 Nigerian Slay Queens Just Started D Biznes Of Sellin Live Blue Film / Now No Be Endsars Na End Nyash(people are now sexing on road) / Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.