Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? (6637 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Salex007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
you see the reason why most females don't like giving their opinion on this forum. The OP asked Girls, how do you prefer guys to ask you out? and one boy is up there talking rubbish just because a lady gave her own option on how she wants a guy to ask her out.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Silentgroper(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Palema007:
Typical of a kid raised in a slum.! Reminds me of Iya Ramota with a foul mouth daring her husband with "What will you do" "what will happen if I touch you". Las Las Na hospital iya Ramota wake up with one eye gone, and mouth as big as a bee bite. grin grin

All these children ehn!
To play the above scenario right, you will be the iya ramota... No jokes

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
jericco1:
I just dey laugh. Me toast? Tueeh!
So how do you do it
Tell us
Cause me I no go lie me still dey the toasting geng
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by jericco1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So how do you do it
Tell us
Cause me I no go lie me still dey the toasting geng

grin grin bros calm down
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
jericco1:

grin grin bros calm down
Tell us nah
Learner still plenty for that geng
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Silentgroper(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Salex007:
you see the reason why most females don't like giving their opinion on this forum. The OP asked Girls, how do you prefer guys to ask you out? and one boy is up there talking rubbish just because a lady gave her own option on how she wants a guy to ask her out.
. How important is their opinion to this forum?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin grin grin
Kriss216:

Says a girl with fake wig and fake lashes.
Irony of life. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by jericco1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Tell us nah
Learner still plenty for that geng

Guy the only thing I can say is that be smart and funny, and have self esteem, then you are good to go. Don't be boring and don't overdo. Ladies are wise so don't give them everything about yourself and you'll see them wanting more cool
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Sorezo007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:

I would really like to be friends with you pretty lady!
You are out of line, stupid. I didn't say he should be original, as a person...whatever! I am more than you
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by krushdripper(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
wellingtongrey:

I think what she s trying to say is that there is no particular way per se to how you should woo a lady, and that you can just say it the way you like( no need to form or use any scope)...that what will be will be.
I think that s what she meant !
Well, in my opinion you thought wrong as there's nothing in her comment that suggests your generous elaboration. Let's say you elaborated right on her comment, you said 'no need to form or use any scope', can a girl actually be outright with a guy? i.e telling him straight up if she wants him or not? To cut the long epistle short, you reap what you sow, you cannot sow potato & reap yam.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by krushdripper(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamCookie:

You are out of line, stupid. I didn't say he should be original, as a person...whatever! I am more than you
You're not more than anyone or anything for that matter ! As a woman, with the followership you've put yourself, you are less than an unfertilized sperm cell, less than life itself, a pet dog or a sex doll can be seen as more than you.

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by wellingtongrey(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
krushdripper:
Well, in my opinion you thought wrong as there's nothing in her comment that suggests your generous elaboration. Let's say you elaborated right on her comment, you said 'no need to form or use any scope', can a girl actually be outright with a guy? i.e telling him straight up if she wants him or not? To cut the long epistle short, you reap what you sow, you cannot sow potato & reap yam.

Okay. Enjoy
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by SweetiliciousD: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
wellingtongrey:

I think what she s trying to say is that there is no particular way per se to how you should woo a lady, and that you can just say it the way you like( no need to form or use any scope)...that what will be will be.
I think that s what she meant !

Hahahahahaha

See interpreter of "Originality"

Heheheeeee
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
bigpicture001:

Ur such a big big fool...and onenofntye reasons gals don't comment here.....shame on u!
You're the biggest idiot I've encountered in a while. Goat
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Emmatee1816(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
IamCookie:
Be original. That s all
na phone? Abii honey...lwkmd oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos Dis 2 Nigerian Slay Queens Just Started D Biznes Of Sellin Live Blue Film / We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.