Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (73256 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by lekonso: 4:34am On Aug 22, 2020
If you don't want to give them the money, tell them you don't want to give them. You are already sleeping with your girlfriend, so you want to start sleeping with her sister. You want the anger of God? You better have a change of mind. Already you are committing sin by sleeping with your girlfriend, you want to add sleeping with her sister to it, i pity your life, those who destroy their lives toll this line of action. YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR PARENTS IN GRIEF WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO YOU?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Dcul(m): 4:37am On Aug 22, 2020
WhatsApp no 09099380382
Payment on delivery is allowed
And free delivery within Lagos

uk and USA used laptops Grade 1
New ones are also available

1 Share

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:42am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Is my condition too harsh or it is okay?

My country man

You're worse than BUHARI

Infact the devil is a learner where u dey

Una see am?

Never ever put your condition in a human
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Chriswazo(m): 4:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I am very sure, part of the money you give/gave them, they usually send part of it to their mother and grandmother...............

Don't forget to include their mother and grandmother to this equation/deal......... grin

My man Lexus have spoken again grin cheesy. Please I am still looking for affordable smartwatch with mp3 too
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by joyandfaith: 4:56am On Aug 22, 2020
lekonso:
If you don't want to give them the money, tell them you don't want to give them. You are already sleeping with your girlfriend, so you want to start sleeping with her sister. You want the anger of God? You better have a change of mind. Already you are committing sin by sleeping with your girlfriend, you want to add sleeping with her sister to it, i pity your life, those who destroy their lives toll this line of action. YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR PARENTS IN GRIEF WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO YOU?

Something bad is already happening with him. He is a disgrace to his family. He thinks he has made in life.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Lol this your condition is extra ordinary, you don't borrow money to your girlfriend you dash her, it is a free money and the sex, they can give you but it will reduce your dignity they will agree but trust me that means your girlfriend will be having multi affairs with many boys u just gave her another business ideal... grin cheesy
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Oizee(f): 5:16am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

I guess this is just a joke but, if otherwise, then I can say the girl's attitude and the sis is totally wrong and condemned, put d previous financial support aside, they still know u are trying to raise money for them, back to you, this life is full of uncertainties. Imagine you have 2 adorable daughters tmrow and out of the blues, you are bedridden and ur wife is no more, and ur two adorable daughters are struggling with what ever comes their way just to b independent, just bcuz of their ill or ungrateful character,a bastard son of a thousand father that have been gifted with little money and privileged to be able to help others is giving ur daughters this condition, how would you feel? I read it and I was waiting patiently to read d condition only to c that evil sentences at d bottom, you are sick and very ungrateful too to ur maker. U are gifted with life and good health with little change and u think u ve' arrived right? U can't b so sure of what might happen tomorrow. If u are good u are good, no body's attitude can change u.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Adeedris(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Giving your money to a girl you're dating just for sex sucks. If you wanna help them, please do so and forget about the rest. And if you don't wanna, don't tie your help to the immorality of straffing two sisters. It's wrong.

Sex ain't everything bro.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 22, 2020
UDUJ:
grin grin grin grin grin Mad people full this forum sha cheesy

ExBanker if this is true and you succeed in smashing both of them I will award you The Man of the Year position grin

I swear your name will be engraved in the hall of fame.

Lwkmd cheesy

Morning boss

Hope u av been doing well sir
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Frankcallys(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Don't do what you asked for. Please if you can afford the help you promised them, kindly help them out of that situation. Let them be and everything is gonna be alright.

As for your girl, just ignore her after helping them with the rent, she will come back to you and apologize for everything.

But guy, this your condition makes me believe you like her older sister pass. Na waooo
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Pat081: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Do it ntin will happen B-)B-) but dnt sleep with her sister because u too may need her help one day , because some gals see good guys that is doing everything for them like fools ,just like what is happen to a friend too d guy see d gal and told her that he love to marry her but d gal now told my guy infront of everybody who cares to hear that d guy is not her type of man but d foolish gal will b calling him 2send her money that she want to buy this or pay her house rent
ExBanker:

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Fawklicant:
It's unfortunate that you made them comit their life's savings to the new rent because of your 50k promise. It's even more unfortunate that you have no sense of self worth hence the demand you made.
One thing you need to realize is that hunger can make people do things they would not ordinarily do ab initio. That girl ordinarily would not stop low to the level of a scoundrel but the reality is that she did. She doesn't like you enough to date you, yes but if not for hunger games, she wouldn't even look at you twice.

What you are doing is taking advantage of her condition. Pray you don't find yourself in a position where your only available helper decides to use you.

Give them the 50k and move on with your life. That's the responsible thing to do.
Believe me that op can not give a babe 500naira. He can't even buy indomie for his secondary school girlfriend.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2020
King44:
I think the guy made a mistake. He should not have started spending on her before she said yes if he truly mean business.

But girls of this days sha they are ready to milk you dry because of pumpum even if you just want to help they would have already assumed it's all because of the nani

In this case they got what they deserve but that guy should bury his plan if he doesn't want to end up where he won't like.
You said it all, having sex with two sisters is a disaster, it's better he abort that mission
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Believe me that op can not give a babe 500naira. He can't even buy indomie for his secondary school girlfriend.
Shut up! are you his accountant smh

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Reucy:
Just because of ordinary 75k someone has the effontery to demand such. What happen to choosing to help them since you understand their situation after which you can decide not to have anything to do with them.

In your mind now you're wise.
I just weep for our generation of guys.
Haba make una fear God small, abeg

You're just digging your own grave by own yourself if you choose to go with your decision. They can even gang up and do the unthinkable to you. Be wise!!
I've come to realize that guys of these days don't have anything like "help" in their dictionary. Just tell guy to help you with his pen which you will give him back immediately, he will start asking you what you have to offer in return. They make it sound like a joke but it isn't. I think that's why a babe will go out with a guy she doesn't even like talk more of love because she needs help and help is no more free. He giving a babe he's been fucking 50k and he's asking for her sisters. When he knows he took advantage of her condition.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

Polar Bear, if you are playing the provider role in return for love and sex, a woman will generally expect you to maintain a level of providership. grin

You really have to be careful here, otherwise these two women would ruin you one day.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Shut up! are you his accountant smh
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by oladiran2(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2020
Blackmailer

oladiran2:
To me it's the guy playing the lady irrespective of you supporting. Won't you support a lady you are dating if news arise in the first place? You are just greedy and don't love the lady but promiscuous to have such thoughts and you wanted to take advantage of their situation to blackmail them. To me I think you are blackmailing your gf all cos you knew they needed your help which should have come natural because you sha wont sleep with your sister so giving money to who you are dating shouldn't be an issue
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Slynation:
And this rubbish reached Front page?? This is the kinda people spoiling the reputation of most men out there... How can you be having sex with both sisters because you are in a position to render help to them..... Nawa ooO
They are the ones that make girls see everything bfrom a guy as payment bforbtye sex they both have. With this mentality, even his wife will feel and behave like a LovePeddler. No woman will ever genuinely love him. He doesn't deserve the love of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 6:05am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They are the ones that make girls see everything bfrom a guy as payment bforbtye sex they both have. With this mentality, even his wife will feel and behave like a LovePeddler. No woman will ever genuinely love him. He doesn't deserve the love of a woman.
That's correct despite the fact that women are always desperate for money.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Ravenbeast1(m): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2020
It's harsh jare. Girls are stupid but then you don't have to be like them.
Na money yab many people
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Tokenism: 6:07am On Aug 22, 2020
emkz:
Bad guy. Did you mean like a 3some with two sisters?

Your story was sweet until you got to the twist which landed on the wrong side. A man I know who bonked two blood sisters has been crippled for 15 years since the act. I am not saying his condition is the result of bonking two sisters, I am just telling you what I observed.

Good observation grin grin grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by brain54(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2020
I read page one alone....

pls up date on how this finally ends!!
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by kenny905(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Nigga update us na, them gree for you?

ExBanker:

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by cyrilsan7(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
UDUJ:
grin grin grin grin grin Mad people full this forum sha cheesy

ExBanker if this is true and you succeed in smashing both of them I will award you The Man of the Year position grin

I swear your name will be engraved in the hall of fame.
Super man..mad girls
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

This is what poverty brings,thank God that I have a job that can pay my bills and even help others,God is faithful jare
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by annawhite(f): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Sounds funny and smart to the new generation
Smells sacrilege to the older generation....

It takes a smart guy to know when a woman is deeply in love with him so he can go into the relationship with his heart and finances...but u see men like you ,they go into such relationship thinking their finances will change the girl heart towards them..but lemme remind u that when a girl loves u...they do it with all their heart even if u r living under the bridge they don't mind....so why u r giving conditions to two ungrateful sisters and feeling fly on Nairaland...I hope u know what u r doing cos one of them might feel insulted and hit u when u least expect it....SMH
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2020
OP, you aren't smart enough. You can easily sleep with two sisters if you know how to play the game. No need to give the condition in the first place. grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Crownstar01:
That's correct despite the fact that women are always desperate for money.
Lol. Even buhari, dangote, bill gate, okonjo iweala, opera Winfrey are desperate for money. Money is the roof of not just evil, but the root of everything. We are all desperate for in in one way of the other. Just as a lady desperate for money will sleep with a dickhead like OP to pay for shop rent so as to be able to take care of herself without being subjected to such evil condions, a man desperate for money will chop up another's head for rituals, of join a robbery gang or Bleep a fellow man to get the money. We are all in this rat race for money my brother. And when you are in dare need of it and nothing sames positive, even the devil will look like a savior to you.
Life get as e be.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. Even buhari, dangote, bill gate, okonjo iweala, opera Winfrey are desperate for money. Money is the roof of not just evil, but the root of everything. We are all desperate for in in one way of the other. Just as a lady desperate for money will sleep with a dickhead like OP to pay for shop rent so as to be able to take care of herself without being subjected to such evil condions, a man desperate for money will chop up another's head for rituals, of join a robbery gang or Bleep a fellow man to get the money. We are all in this rat race for money my brother. And when you are in dare need of it and nothing sames positive, even the devil will look like a savior to you.
Life get as e be.
Not really. I am not desperate for money, if not I would have been a multi-millionaire by now.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Clean2016: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH THE INCREASING NUMBER OF 500 NAIRA PER SET BABES I DON'T KNOW WHY MANY MEN ARE STILL THIS FOOLISH.

Where you see them
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by jacoik(m): 6:21am On Aug 22, 2020
MrSensor:
Now he wants both of them and if they agree, the mother is next. grin cheesy
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear and from the mother to grandma. dis boi dey heartless sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Courtney Tillia: God Put Me On Earth To Enjoy Sex - God Fearing Porn Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.