Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (73362 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Crownstar01:
I'm sorry, I cannot share the knowledge publicly.

I don't need a foreign babe either. I just want to be alone for now, though one of her friends want me right now, but I don't think I would fall for her. I have to protect my dignity.
My brother remove your shoes and run from that one. Go into a relationship with yourself for a while. your babe must be a student btobhave such a friend.

Okay, nah. Keep your knowledge of menstrual pain cure for your daughters in case they need it. Thank God nature cured me of mine and I've been free after so many years of agony. wink
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by joegigs(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Egungun you don leave express enter mortuary ooo
If these girls plan something for you eehh,chaaiii.make I no talk
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by ufotty2001: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Is my condition too harsh or it is okay?
if u wanted to sleep with her sister u wouldn't have allow ur girlfriend to know
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Skmoda360(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

I wish I can send voice note for this.....laugh wan kill me......your condition crazy ooooo....... grin grin grin grin
But please run with your two legs....that girl doesn't love you one bit...she will use you to satisfy her personal uplifting..... shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My brother remove your shoes and run from that one. Go into a relationship with yourself for a while. your babe must be a student btobhave such a friend.

Okay, nah. Keep your knowledge of menstrual pain cure for your daughters in case they need it. Thank God nature cured me of mine and I've been free after so many years of agony. wink
She isn't a student. She's already graduated without a job though. Her friend might be good but I need to protect my dignity. Dignity is vitally important for me. angry
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Oizee(f): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You better be desperate let someone not give your daughters such conditions for help.
as if u know that when I finished reading, I just looked at my daughter and immediately I prayed for my husband and I for long life, good health and resources to train her. This op is worse compared to dose women that mistreat dere maid. What joy will he derive after having sex with two sisters? If he can't help because of the girl attitude he should call it over.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Good to hear!!
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by wirinet(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
OP can sleep with her whole community if he likes. If the girl agrees and sleeps with both of them before giving them the the money, he shoud not go round telling people how he helped them tomorrow if they finally make it. He should remember they paid with their bodies. Because guys come here to lament how they help girls forgetting the kind of conditions they gave those girls before the help.
My brother hustle, make person no give your daughters such conditions.
That's the problem with the current generation. They have this entitlement mentality in the guise of "help". In the western world there is no free launch. A love affair is not a free launch ticket. When boyfriends and girlfriends go on a date, each person pays for what they eat or drink.

How do you think the girl and her sister can "make it" without "conditions" from a man? The elder Sister is running a salon that can barely feed them, and the girl herself is jobless (probably survive with "runs". So unless either of the girls hit jackpot by marrying a rich guy, how do you think they can make it?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Skmoda360(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2020
trueguy573:
I wanted to give some advice but I remembered I shouldn't cast my pearls to pigs speak less of randy simps
Dude is pure but absolute simp.......can't be redeem again except God...

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by cray91(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2020
leave am! sebi e still get change for account na why e dey raise shoulder. wey those two parasites milk am finish e go wise up say

his so called girlfriend never loved him but tagging along for the money in the bank

Its what all naija girls do
Hezzyluv:
But it is obvious that the girl don't love you, she sees you as her succour. If not, how will she be offended because u refuse to give her 7k after u have promised them 50k by month end?

I call your condition extreme rule grin

But seriously, run for your life before you bankrupt
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Maxvasia(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2020
You are just an idiot. Half man, half anus.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2020
wirinet:

That's the problem with the current generation. They have this entitlement mentality in the guise of "help". In the western world there is no free launch. A love affair is not a free launch ticket. When boyfriends and girlfriends go on a date, each person pays for what they eat or drink.

How do you think the girl and her sister can "make it" without "conditions" from a man? The elder Sister is running a salon that can barely feed them, and the girl herself is jobless (probably survive with "runs". So unless either of the girls hit jackpot by marrying a rich guy, how do you think they can make it?
Anyhow they make it, whether my hook or by crook, all na making it. After all our society doesnt care how we make it. They only celebrate game without asking how the person got it.
Just that no one should say they helped another to the top after taking advantage not the person's situation.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2020
Oizee:
as if u know that when I finished reading, I just looked at my daughter and immediately I prayed for my husband and I for long life, good health and resources to train her. This op is worse compared to dose women that mistreat dere maid. What joy will he derive after having sex with two sisters? If he can't help because of the girl attitude he should call it over.
Simple.
It could be any body. Using someone's situation or conditionbinnlifebto exploit them is inviting curses to oneself. It's better you don't offer them help at all.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Legalese(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2020
You're just an opportunistic pervert.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by annyberry: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2020
If u don't want to help dem u leave dem alone,which one con b too slip my two sisters,u sef know say u talk bad tin na y u come here dey ask silly question.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Crownstar01:
She isn't a student. She's already graduated without a job though. Her friend might be good but I need to protect my dignity. Dignity is vitally important for me. angry
Very important.
Even though you may have considered accepting the offer several times since she's good. Gooder than your babe.
How did you even know she's good sef?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Why did you force yourself on a girl that didn't show interest in the first place? You caused the whole problem
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Psoul(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2020
You made me waste my precious time reading this bullshit from a deranged mind.

See how poor people think.
Because of common 50k and you are already behaving like a god.
What will happen if eventually you got control of real money.
This is the kind of reason God will see in some ple and will let them remain poor in their lives.
If you don't want to help, back off and stop making a fool of yourself.
Don't you have shame. Even if you don't have, why not pretend you have some shame just cos of your parents that suffered to bring you up.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by obibob2020(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2020
So you decided to form quarrel bcoz of ordinary 50k. I reject poverty in your life. You have no feelings for the girl. You want to be sleeping with two sisters simply because they requested 50k from you? Poverty is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Darteks: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

it is very much ok,because truly she never loved you and dont be surprised if they accept the condition[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by titiakins: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Dirty piece of shit, you can't get a girl to genuinely love you so you use money to buy sex, you promised them 50k and because of that promise they've made a payment of 30k and you're talking about sex?
Useless piece of shit, go n bleep your mum cuz obviously you can't control your dick.
I pity the men who'll come and support you or call you a "man", you're just a whôre and you are a simpleton, aside that you're indecisive and dumb.
I don't think he is serious about it

He probably said that cos of the way the girlfriend's sister spoke to him on the phone
He said she was rude to him and that's not nice especially when he doesn't even owe them anything
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by wirinet(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Simple.
It could be any body. Using someone's situation or conditionbinnlifebto exploit them is inviting curses to oneself. It's better you don't offer them help at all.
I might be wrong, but I doubt if the OP actually wants to sleep with both sisters. I am certain he only wants to make a point. The OP was incensed that his girlfriends sister is quarrelling with him for not paying for her shop,
On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.
meaning she is the person instigating her sister to "gold dig" the guy.

If his girlfriend was asking for money for her own shop, it would have even been more understandable, what's the guy's business with her sister's shop?

He is just saying that if the senior sister also want to collect money from him - indirectly or directly, she should submit her kitten

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by lexander(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2020
DedeNkem:

You met a girl and used money to get her into bed. You showered her with gifts and even promised to solve her and sister's financial problems. And yet you became surprised they saw you as their ATM?

Now you intend to use the promise you made them against them by exploiting both sisters sexually, and you somehow thought it was a good idea?

Do I think the girl's behavior after you refused to give her the 7K was justifiable? No! And niether do I think you're a good guy!

Any relationship one starts wrongly with money has the potential of ending badly, because when the person stops giving, problem ensues!

You created this mess and you had the st*upid guts to come here to validate your sick demand!!

It seems you're a f*ucking exploiter and narcissist psychopath who supposed to be in a Straight jacket in a psycho asylum somewhere in Ajegunle!

I wish the girls would bait you by agreeing and hire Agboros to beat you up severely when you visit. You seriously deserve a thorough beating!
You're right he's been a dick but you're also wrong him using money to woo a lady isn't the right way but it's her decision to accept it, some ladies also use money to attract guys should they be beaten by thugs too. The lady in question knew he was interested in her but she doesn't want him but accepted because of money (the guy=lust or love) (the girl=greed or desperate) please don't judge . Although he posted the topic here for us to give advice the fact remains the decision is still in the hands of the girl and her sister, if they finally accept or refuse he might not update the thread and even if he did some people here might bash him and call him names. We are humans what makes us different from other animals is not our brains or appearance it's our ability to choose (free will), when he approached her she had the right to choose not to accept gifts from him and she and her sister also have the right to reject his condition.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by saucecode(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2020
cococandy:
I had the phrase at the tip of my tongue
It was business proposal, nothing shitty abt it. The entire world cannot behave the way cococandy wants it to behave grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by trumpcoat(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2020
To hatch and you're soul-less human being,it's better not to promise than to promise and not fulfil it, you're molesting them already in their pains,think about God the rewarder of good and deeds, heaven and hell is real,repent the end is here, accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour bro
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by EmmyPET2000(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
I'm sure you have spent close to 100k on your babe alone in less than 3 months,add her sister so you can spend close to 500k undecided

Una think say sex na everything

I wonder o
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2020
wirinet:

I might be wrong, but I doubt if the OP actually wants to sleep with both sisters. I am certain he only wants to make a point. The OP was incensed that his girlfriends sister is quarrelling with him for not paying for her shop,

meaning she is the person instigating her sister to "gold dig" the guy.

If his girlfriend was asking for money for her own shop, it would have even been more understanding, what's the guy's business with her sister's shop?

He is just saying that if the senior sister also want to collect money from him - indirectly or directly, she should submit her kitten
That one Sha follow.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Deborah98(f): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Are you even okay? sleeping with two sisters all because of the help you are rendering them or what, forget the help,they don't want again,you see they kind of men we have these days after now they wee start saying women are scam,this and that,na like this e dey Take start,bia mind yourself oooo
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Very important.
Even though you may have considered accepting the offer several times since she's good. Gooder than your babe.
How did you even know she's good sef?
She was just urging her friend to say the truth. She was trying to make peace between me and my so-called girlfriend. She was telling her friend that I'm a very intelligent person and stuff like that. cheesy
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Deborah98:
Are you even okay? sleeping with two sisters all because of the help you are rendering them or what, forget the help,they don't want again,you see they kind of men we have these days after now they wee start saying women are scam,this and that,na like this e dey Take start,bia mind yourself oooo
But women are scams now, almost 90% of girls in Nigeria..
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by TerrorSquad147: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
OP I support your decision 100%
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by DedeNkem: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2020
lexander:
You're right he's been a dick but you're also wrong him using money to woo a lady isn't the right way but it's her decision to accept it, some ladies also use money to attract guys should they be beaten by thugs too. The lady in question knew he was interested in her but she doesn't want him but accepted because of money (the guy=lust or love) (the girl=greed or desperate) please don't judge . Although he posted the topic her for us to give advice the fact remains the decision is still in the hands of the girl and her sister, if they finally accept or refuse he might not update the thread and even if he did some people here might bash him and call him names. We are humans what makes us different from other animals is not our brains or appearance it's our ability to choose (free will), when he approached her she had the right to choose not to accept gifts from him and she and her sister also have the right to reject his condition.

Having "free will" doesn't justify a bad behavior! He met a poor desperate girl and started spending on her unsolicited and you expected her to reject the gifts?

She probably accepted those because she wanted to date him. True love doesn't come easy. It is never a good idea to attract someone you truly want a long term relationship with, with money. That's a bad foundation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.