Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (73274 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by chloride6: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
What a fantasy

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by ShenTeh(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
You are a disgrace to all people of goodwill. Doom is near.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by integritylady(f): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Is Sex everything?

God I must not be broke
It’s for one of these reasons

11 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by VirginSearcher(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
I am 1000% sure they will agree, Naija girls matter tire me

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by klashe(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Now, tell me who moved this to FP?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by TROLL11: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Is my condition too harsh or it is okay?
u deserve to suffer for 20000years, what nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Thereishel: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Stories for the gods
Oniro buruku. Liar liar liar

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by ShenTeh(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Fawklicant:
It's unfortunate that you made them comit their life's savings to the new rent because of your 50k promise. It's even more unfortunate that you have no sense of self worth hence the demand you made.
One thing you need to realize is that hunger can make people do things they would not ordinarily do ab initio. That girl ordinarily would not stop low to the level of a scoundrel but the reality is that she did. She doesn't like you enough to date you, yes but if not for hunger games, she wouldn't even look at you twice.

What you are doing is taking advantage of her condition. Pray you don't find yourself in a position where your only available helper decides to use you.

Give them the 50k and move on with your life. That's the responsible thing to do.

Does the op sound like someone who would listen to sound advice. Save your breath bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Iseoluwani: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Andrew13:
You are a real nigger

u have a guy name but you claim female.

can u answer this??

do u pray to share your elder sis or younger sis together with the same man because of Airtel subscription.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by megareal: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don't believe this sh11+.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by wisest10: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Is your condition harsh? Its obvious you liked the girl and not love her...it seems you have not been reading what women has been doing to men recently?
Guy if you are not careful,your breaking news go hit nairaland....its not a matter of Godforbid..
And back to your question, the condition is harsh

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by NybenSBF101(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
You are joking right?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by hooged: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mad oo
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by DrayZee: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin grin grin

If you want to help them out, then help them. Don’t help them because of sex, you’re still not gaining anything. When will men stop attributing monetary value to sex. It’s still your head they’re using.

Anyway, y’all are the same. She only wants you for your money, you only want her for her body (and her sister’s too). All of you are scum

6 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by cedricksly: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
It isn't harsh it is stupid and childish..... Just once in your head turn the table around and out yourself in her shoes, some guy says before he can help u a fellow guy he must start sleeping with ur sister... How will you feel?
ExBanker:

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by maak400: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Emmatee1816:
so sorry you met the wrong person.i don't do 'online troll'.....I just stated what I felt about Ur adage.No harm intended.however,I am sorry if you found it offensive.
Why are you apologizing like a weakling?! angry
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by hiterrun(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
you are mad, your girlfriend is mad, your girlfriend sister is mad, everybody that comment on this thread are mad,if you come for my comment your mad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by nBag(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

oshi. you wan chop two sisters ABI? but I think you should quit that relationship. they are parasitic.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Useless thread, I for don use the time wey I use read this sh!t take self-service sef, e for better. If this is true, op is a beast, and beasts get eaten by bigger beasts, OP you’ll be raped anally, by a bigger predator, obviously

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by GingerBreadMan: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
Nice story made up purely for front page ... OP, film/upload your encounter with the two sisters in bed and you will be hailed as a champion!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Very bold move, respect bro
Ask itself this question if u weren't in their lives won't they still be living
As for the Bleep both of them grin
They better accept cos that's what d relationship was all about in d first place

11 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by tropaz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Your premature death is looming

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
No use your dick dig your grave.... The tunnel wey you wan enter no get end...
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by samisj4real(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

All what you have said is none of my business.

My business is to ask you that all this money you are spending on upkeep are you spending it on your Mom and Family at large? Or Na because of you Olamide sing BOBO.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by tfash96(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Abeg where's Righteousness.. I refuse to comment this is not my area of specialization grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by SmartPolician: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
MrSensor:
Now he wants both of them and if they agree, the mother is next. grin cheesy

OMG!

Chineke

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
hiterrun:
you are mad, your girlfriend is mad, your girlfriend sister is mad, everybody that comment on this thread are mad,if you come for my comment your mad
ND u are normal??

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Lee99: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

Op you’re A real niggarrrr
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by chukwuibuipob: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
sad Baztard! The lust already there.U just show Ur true colour.Why promise dem 50k and renegade after dey don pay 30k to the landlord sad? Pipu should avoid 'boy' like u.U are Wicked,Evil and dangerous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by promzy555(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Abeg go with ur conditions, how will d condition stop Tony kabala and Adams frm causing problems in Edo election
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by fof1: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

NONESENSE indeed. I think u are Sick or intoxicated with ur ill gotten Money. Soon,u will run out of Steam.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Courtney Tillia: God Put Me On Earth To Enjoy Sex - God Fearing Porn Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.