Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? (56431 Views)

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by King44(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".
Oga make more money when it hit 5 million buy land...

When it hit 2 million take part of it to start a very profitable business

Increase your wealth

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by kingxsamz(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bro all that is vanity. You don't need that money. You should rather be prepared for eternity in heaven than wasting your time on earth on worldly things, when it's obvious that rapture might happen anytime soon.

8 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
1 million naira na money?? Once you "Chook" hand it goes back to hundreds. You are now planning to leave home...

You better stay put and invest the money to bring you more money before setting out.

3 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wow
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Aksnoopy: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
Isnt it a good thing to be a virgin as a man? i wonder why you guys think it's falling of hands for a guy to be virgin,be a good boy and remain decent.I have been searching for a virgin husband to marry within the age bracket of 30-35,it seems to be in total extinction but I'm still hoping,so you should be proud of your virginity as man,its a pride for men also
STFU!
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Albertone(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro am part of the many angry
Lol bro.I noticed most times,she often get misunderstood too.Her reply to the OP was just jocular but many came for her head lmao.

I must admit,sometimes her posts do anger me but I hardly take things on NL serious.She might just be using such type of posts to pass the time or kill boredom.

3 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Justarandomguy: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
1million is nothing oo.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Davicool1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Prechgold1180:
1m is just like 100,k

Small money
. Hope say you get billion for account angry yeyeyeyeye ode.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by MrHandsome2013: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".

Have you paid your tite?
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by henrixx(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

bros do not buy any land it will be of no benefit to you rather use the money and trade. or improve on the thing that paid you that 1.2m. also do not leave your parents house all in the name of freedom or independence or I want to leave my comfort zone, it doesn't work for everybody rather leave when theres good reason for you to(I mean dont be drawn towards leaving your parent house cos youve made a million, make the decision with substance) appreciate your finance then you can think of buying lands etc. if you buy now uoure just gonna leave it idle cos the balance may not even be able to fence it alone moreover you're even advised to buy it in your village lol. that's a big no

4 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
U want to leave town where u work and made 1m and go and buy a land in your village.pls are u planning on retiring at 25 and relocating to the village all becuz u want villagers to be calling u landlord.who did this to us? It will never be well with that person.oga if u want to be successful in life leave ur parents home dont listen to cowards that will advise u to remain in ur parents house.the fact is that until u leave ur comfort zone you will always remain poor...your own even good.i have seen a 32 years old man still leaving with his parents them tie ur hand..imagine 32 minus 70 years how many years come remain for the guy tifiakwa God forbid

10 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by sylve11: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
@ op, but the land. Some days, your freedom will come. cool
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Chrizzz: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
You nailed it man
MrBrownJay1:

OP pls disregard the above message, as you can clearly see that this woman (like many out there) automatically believe that a man with money should foolishly hand some to his deluded gf (as if you even mentioned that you had a gf on this thread).

always remember, you worked hard to save this money, dont be foolish in giving it away to deluded broke golddigging women who havent worked a day in their lives nor know the VALUE OF MONEY (like you do).

you should only offer a gift to someone, if YOU (and only you) believe she deserves one.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by bigtt76(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Your parents would not deceive you. Buy landed property and save for the next million naira. Does your parents own the the property they're staying or what? Too

CuteVally:

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by tellwisdom: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Play baba Ijebu with it. U will reap in like 20million. But first send me money for beer and nkwobi make I take see front sad
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by King44(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
pack out and start facing your life like a man should,make use of the money wisely ,remember to spend on your fiancee too and don't be a stingy boyfriend lol. God bless you with more money,be a good boy and don't follow all this yeye Nairaland redpillers
Op if you follow this advice you will come back here one day to beg us all for 5k .

Use your brain make more money

Only move out, if your moving out would help your earn more.

I know of a friend who more than 3 million in his betcoin wallet and other millions somewhere else babe is still living with is parent and schooling.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by blingxx(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

forget about buying expensive clothes and shoes (clothes don cost for boutique now) carry your mind away from too much flexing ,buy a plot of land at cheap rate (let your dad buy it for you ) buy two bikes ( cost around 250k each) hire bikeman and start cashing out 10k every weekend ..I'm telling you this cuz this is what my step bro did to survive , niqqa is even getting married soon ..hustle bruh undecided and be wise

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Wettoid123: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
pls stay were you are cos #1million is nothing compare to naija daily problem,
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Yankee101: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
1. Don't buy land
2. Don't pack out
3. See how you can legally make more money

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
rich120:
Op, buy a land and start building from the little that's left. Since you're employed, if you're disciplined and devoted with your building project, you'd be a landlord in few years.

meanwhile, Be your own boss and earn over $500 from crypto currency in just few days. This opportunity is valid between now and 8am tomorrow. DM me with this number for more info. 09039668829

lol una don start.

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
King44:
Op if you follow this advice you will come back here one day to beg us all for 5k .

Use your brain make more money

Only move out, if your moving out would help your earn more.
mr shorty,mind yourself ooo
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by AududuNine11: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
If we check now you be sub 2k for me undecided

Lol
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by AgentGoat: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mumu you wan pack out. Your father dey pursue you ni?

Don't buy land. Stay in your father's house and continue saving more.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by bigtt76(f): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Go sidon joooooor

grin
MrHandsome2013:

Have you paid your tite?
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by OneMillionBTC: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

If you buy the land in your village, how much will it appreciate with time? I am okay you buy a land but please don't buy a land in the village if it won't appreciate in value. Buy a land in a town that has potentials to appreciate then fence it and even if it's one room, build on the land and start staying in it. Depending of your location, you can get a good plot of land in most cities with that amount.

Even if you want to rent an apartment, make sure you don't spend more than 300k In total from that money.

3 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
I dont get it...if u stay on ur own will u stop working? U are a man pack out and go and face ur life my brother..ignore kids giving wrong advise here
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by echelonfashion(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=prekumohtim post=93044396]

That money is a huge capital for investment. You don't eat capital . Invest the capital and use the interest to rent a house

May God increase you wealth of knowledge
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
addexx:

Bros move your stinking ass out. Buy land and live on what? Get n furnish apartment of about 300k then keep rest for backup and side hustle. You need to stand on your own. It's part of being a man.

God bless you for this advice.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by King44(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
mr shorty,mind yourself ooo
E pain am kikiki as a average tall nigga.... Walks outta thread.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
pack out and start facing your life like a man should,make use of the money wisely ,remember to spend on your fiancee too and don't be a stingy boyfriend lol. God bless you with more money,be a good boy and don't follow all this yeye Nairaland redpillers
Spend on Fiancee shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by MrHandsome2013: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
bigtt76:
Go sidon joooooor

grin
Because you have big boobs does not give you the audacity to talk me in such manner

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.