Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? (56350 Views)

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
drskyfly007:
Are you also a virgin? so I can connect you to a virgin husband(30 to 35) wink
dont let any shrinked penis man deceive you to be a virgin,they are very rare to come by and I know one just on mere sight, I can't be deceived,and I won't relent on my search.i hate non virgin men
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
dan4oster120:
But why are you like this now, do you want to lose your license on this platform cause I can make you lose your license on this platform if you don't control how you comment on social media to serve has deterrent to other social media users like you who are so unruly and mannerless and lack caution
Thanks
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by dan4oster120(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
believe me you deserve 100 cows kill on your head just for saying this to me honestly and if you say more fabulous words than this,you will know the stuff am made off in real life
eni4real:

Awwn.. undecided
You misjudge me grin

Dan4oster Babe tongue
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Are you an employee?... If yes, try and use it to get a side business and don't base on that, they might drop you any time,... If you are not an employee, think of any side business to do with the money.

I won't advise you to buy land,...if you eventually buy it, where will you get money to start little foundation on it or will your parents do that for you?, And if eventually they do, will they also start a business for you if you are yet to have any?...

I won't advise you to pack out, but if you do, I give you 6months you won't be able to adapt and wat you think you have in your account will get exhausted when you start paying bills, without side business., Will advise you to stick with your parents to get all your needs satisfied before giving yourself the freedom you want.

Shalom.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
ethicallyright:

Daughter of obesity . You look like a pig and so irritating on your profile picture.

If you stole the picture of a fat girl for you profile picture,I can only imagine what you look like in real life. Bag of beans. Go Bleep Pastor Chris.
you obviously don't know what fat is,go eat your bones and let me breath,im actually the last person you can body shame and for this specie,im the only surviving one.Goodnight
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Libatine: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
lol,seriously virgin men are so scarce,most of them lost it to sex workers as early as they started having erections.I just have to put it in prayers

I guess is not for ritual?
Virgin girls should look 4 virgin boys, vice versa!
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by clancymiim(f): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Use 500k to buy cypto currency, give ur tithe you’ll be good
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Libatine: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=93046693]dont let any shrinked penis man deceive you to be a virgin,they are very rare to come by and I know one just on mere sight, I can't be deceived,and I won't relent on my search.i hate non virgin men

I can count five virgin males in my area (christians), but females it's hard to get even one from 13 n above!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".

Buy land bro, I repeat buy land if that e papa house Na then build m. But if Na rent make e just find land Still and Dey manage
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by dan4oster120(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor stop wasting your time with this critics,they are always there to see you rise and shine but little did they know that every stunt they are pulling to rub us to the moud is gradually beautifying us to be a shinning star of our time,so you see, is a waste of time exchanging words with this group of people
Zzor:
you obviously don't know what fat is,go eat your bones and let me breath,im actually the last person you can body shame and for this specie,im the only surviving one.Goodnight
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Bluffly: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".
I hope you have an ongoing business. Buying a land is good bit what is your purpose. To resell or build. Keep reinvesting till you can do anyhow.
Why rushing out of your fathers house
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Mtncardseller(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
@OP, Me and you are on the same boat currently, exactly what I'm also facing right now, 25yrs too and currently having a savings of 1.2m in piggy, still living with my parents but my personal room is well furnished. I'm also contemplating between buying a land or continuing saving to start a business after I served my father's land. But my elder bro advised me to get a land first and which will cost about #500k only. Luckily for me... my dad has a land he wants to sell urgently cuz he needs money but he is still yet to know about about my plan of getting the land. By tomorrow I will use scope for him to let us visit the land, if is the type of land I would like to buy. He also has a block industry too. Starting up a building wont be difficult.

@op, please don't put your investment online ooo, you may loose all in a blink. And don't also put all your eggs in one basket.

6 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Captain6(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Your parents are very wise, buying a land is a wise investment, it appreciates, in three years time, you may sell it for double the amount you bought it.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
dan4oster120:
Zzor stop wasting your time with this critics,they are always there to see you rise and shine but little did they know that every stunt they are pulling to rub us to the moud is gradually beautifying us to be a shinning star of our time,so you see, is a waste of time exchanging words with this group of people
Thanks,have a good night rest
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
Broke man,calm down.Poloyanabo1 don't upset me ooo
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

1million naira is a handsome amount of money, and at the same time, can be blown away if care is not taken.

Staying in your parents house or moving out is a factor of what you're doing for a living.

I'm not sure this amount of money is from savings, if it is, congratulations.

You need a strategy on how to Multiply that money. Increase the size of your biz or invest in a safe venture.

You can use the next two years to plan your exit from home. Let that 1.2m reproduce itself as the amount to be spent in renting your apartment. While you still have the original capital.

Several biz opportunities abound.

Chat with me via my signature for such opportunities if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by mariahAngel(f): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
pack out and start facing your life like a man should,make use of the money wisely ,remember to spend on your fiancee too and don't be a stingy boyfriend lol. God bless you with more money,be a good boy and don't follow all this yeye Nairaland redpillers

Your comments most times are amusing cheesy
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by dan4oster120(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor please am begging you to please give me a chance to have someone like you in my life,i really want you in my life has my lover and wife to be,if you can just give me a chance,let me make you the happiest woman on earth and put all your haters to shame and put the crown of queen on your head that all men and woman whether good or bad will serve you has their queen forever,i beg you beautiful for Christ sake hear my heart cry and grant me my heart desire
Zzor:
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Barney001:
This level of simping... undecided
Bro how do these simps survive?, I'm thinking seriously.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by abdullahi45: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Prechgold1180:
1m is just like 100,k

Small money

Okay.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by dan4oster120(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
alright sweetheart,love you so much but remember my heart yearns for your love and my whole being await your presence in my life to make me a complete man, please kindly consider me i beg you for Christ sake,i know I don't deserve to have you in anyway but please qualify for christ sake and for true love sake cause I truly love you,honestly..please I await your response asap on this...cheers..good night and sweet dreams
Zzor:
Thanks,have a good night rest

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2020
dan4oster120:
that what makes me unique has a guy being the most funniest,,please teach me how can I Dm her or if you know how I can get through to her,please let me know
You can get thru to her in HD by wanking off with her pics...
SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Your comments most times are amusing cheesy
Thats just me playing around,lol.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by OluwasureGig: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2020
dan4oster120:
guy I've been observing your comments since and keeping quiet.. try and respect yourself small na. you don get bear bear for prick oh

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by abdullahi45: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
pack out and start facing your life like a man should,make use of the money wisely ,remember to spend on your fiancee too and don't be a stingy boyfriend lol. God bless you with more money,be a good boy and don't follow all this yeye Nairaland redpillers

Lol... Spend on you say? Did he say he is running or intends to run a charity organization.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2020
dan4oster120:
alright sweetheart,love you so much but remember my heart yearns for your love and my whole being await your presence in my life to make me a complete man, please kindly consider me i beg you for Christ sake,i know I don't deserve to have you in anyway but please qualify for christ sake and for true love sake cause I truly love you,honestly..please I await your response asap on this...cheers..good night and sweet dreams
How old are you?
You sound under16.
No apologies...
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by mattfeuter(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2020
OluwasureGig:

guy I've been observing your comments since and keeping quiet.. try and respect yourself small na. you don get bear bear for prick oh
I think a Sex starved kid is behind this disgraceful moniker...
So unbelievable...Simping has never been this bad

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by abdullahi45: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Some guys are just a disappointment.. Their brain immediately disown them once they sight anything feminine with hole in between their legs..

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by osazee12(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2020
At today rate, your 1 million is equivalent to $2,096. It means you have not even started. One small mistake and you are back to square 1.
1. Open a dom account, covert your money to USD and keep it in there so inflation wont wipe our the value.
2. Get a job or learn a business.
3. Further grow your savings.
4. Invest a portion of no 1. in a usd mutual fund.
5. Get someone experienced to mentor you in whatever career path you choose.
6. Dont leave your parents house until you have grown your net worth to at least $50k.

3 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by abdullahi45: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

I think a Sex starved kid is behind this disgraceful moniker...
So unbelievable...Simping has never been this bad

That's the right word "a sex starved kid". A man can't be doing all this... even a real guy can't..
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lefulefu,,Alex182,,,Mrbrownjay,,,Badradio,,,Cutevally,,Mjbolt,,JeffreyD1,,,Smartpolician
Can you see something now
A non virgin fucking bitch smelling ass looking for a virgin man to marry
See the cruelty of women
I no blame her na thunder wey dey isolation center na hin cause am

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I go reply am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.