Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? (56338 Views)

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
kingxsamz:
Bro all that is vanity. You don't need that money. You should rather be prepared for eternity in heaven than wasting your time on earth on worldly things, when it's obvious that rapture might happen anytime soon.

Lmao...mad oh!

Response of the year....grin

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
chibike69:

Guy buy that land If you know that the land will appreciate in upcoming years.

I'm talking from experience.

No rush oo

If you rent and furnish your apartment, small time na to dey brings girls in and out.

Remember, 1 million naira is too small.

Unless you have a steady income sha.

Investment matters a lot.

Try to understand what is a liability and an asset.

So he should invest in fix assets with his life savings You guys here aren't smart at all

3 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Chuksfela1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Guy u better stay with your parent but don't buy land,do as if the 1m like 1h bcuz I am below ur age bf I hit 1m 8,but I be like say I get 180k.i no think abt the money,I just hustle to make it 3m na so I just dey top the million dey go
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".
Many Poor people Will take you to buy land as if where u get money to save 1m will not come again.you are smart already u know what to do nothing in this life is sweeter than freedom.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Soleye24(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
I am 25, no job, no money in account. I'm in my parents house jare, I dey expect God's mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
King44:
E pain am kikiki as a average tall nigga.... Walks outta thread.
come receive a knuck before you go Mr shorty
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by AreaFada2: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".

Ask yourself this: if you were living on your own for the past 3 years could you have saved 1.2m? Could you save even more by staying longer?

Is moving out to be able you flex more girls and spend recklessly? What's your plan for the future? Do you have a table girlfriend and when do you plan to marry? Will responsibilities towards family members sooner or later fall on you?

Are you a business minded person? Is the land/eventual house in your hometown just for prestige or it will give a good ROI? How stable and secure is/are even your current income stream (s)?

When you have answered all these, you can then begin to see the way forward more clearly. Nobody can just tell you yes or no. Only you know the circumstances.

Your parents thus advised you because land is a "secure" investment. Treasury bills are also secure and more liquid in case you do need the money. Explore your options.

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
Isnt it a good thing to be a virgin as a man? i wonder why you guys think it's falling of hands for a guy to be virgin,be a good boy and remain decent.I have been searching for a virgin husband to marry within the age bracket of 30-35,it seems to be in total extinction but I'm still hoping,so you should be proud of your virginity as man,its a pride for men also
Are you willing to pay a groom price??
See your mouth like : "I have been searching for a virgin husband..."

Stop sounding like a man, you don't pay groom price, you don't search anything...

A man will search for you and find you Shikena, not the other way round.. tongue
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Mypeople2(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

My guy let me give a piece of advice from heart and experience. Buy a land with that money and use the rest to start building your house little by little .Don't listen to those that say , "pack out of your fathers house and be a man".Please stay in your father's house so that you can build your own quickly .If you move out and rent an apartment, by the time you close your eyes and open it,one year must have passed..you will start talking about house rent again .Another thing is ,when you start living alone, you won't be able to save money like before ....so think wisely

5 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Wiseoldman: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

Invest the money in a "legitimate" and secure fund/business. Don't buy land with your spare cash. Especially village land that will give you unreasonable ROI. At this age you aim should be building wealth, i.e. cash flow and ROI.

I made similar mistake when I was younger. I used my first few paychecks to buy a land in a remote/village area. Now I'm thinking of how to dash it out. Better than selling it for peanut considering inflation.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Mftivi: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
pack out and start facing your life like a man should,make use of the money wisely ,remember to spend on your fiancee too and don't be a stingy boyfriend lol. God bless you with more money,be a good boy and don't follow all this yeye Nairaland redpillers
very yeye reply
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by MrHandsome2013: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chuksfela1:
Guy u better stay with your parent but don't buy land,do as if the 1m like 1h bcuz I am below ur age bf I hit 1m 8,but I be like say I get 180k.i no think abt the money,I just hustle to make it 3m na so I just dey top the million dey go
Bro show me the way
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Bishop4114(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
If it is land that you need now, buy it if not invest that Money in something that will bring profit for you.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by GreatResearcher: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please better look elsewhere, most Nigerian guys that their tiny prick can't stay one place will nw be virgin cheesy
Virgin men are scarce,most men we have are watery semen with sagging balls.
May God bless all virgin men in Nigeria!
I have never seen you make sensible post. If it's not about prick it's and pussi. Shame on u. It's 2021. Change for good.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

Some will take you to make more money the truth is no amount of money is enough you just have to make a move first the rest will follow

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by King44(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
come receive a knuck before you go Mr shorty
tongue
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by hush15: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:

I will give you a very good advise, at 25 with a million naira and still under your parents! As long as all is cool with your parents, look for a financial institution like kakawa discount house, arm or even investment one owned by gtb and purchase treasury bills and let it roll over till you 30 and ready for live outside your parents comfort.

If that's too cumbersome or not an option, just fix it in a bank and roll over every 3months till you truly ready to settle down and know what you want. At all at all, na im bad pass. Don't stagnate that money.

By then not only will your money have grown substantially, you will also be wise and mature to make the right choices. Then when you alone, you will be safe and will not just watch your money fade away.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by rockyh(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
The best you can is to continue your stay in the family house in as much as you are not under any pressure to leave from parent as the truth is save more money for greener pasture

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
Are you willing to pay a groom price??
See your mouth like : "I have been searching for a virgin husband..."

Stop sounding like a man, you don't pay groom price, you don't search anything...

A man will search for you and find you Shikena, not the other way round.. tongue
so it is only a man that is permitted to search for a virgin woman,ok it's good you are just meeting the first woman searching for a virgin husband,my pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Libakabosh: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
So far you are comfortable staying with your parents, keep staying with until like a year or two years to get married.
Reason is for you to invest enough money to ensure guaranteed security in case anything happens to your job.
Invest on secured financial investments with much fund as you can.
Don't be in a hurry to move out because you may end up running a cat race the rest of your life.
As for land, it depends on the appreciable nature of lands in your place and the availability any time you need it.
Most of the people advising you to move out now honestly are doing so because an average human being love it most when a responsible guy starts misbehaving... Reason they do that, nobody knows.

CuteVally:

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by dan4oster120(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Confirmed
paul100:

Yes,it is but hope you are a virgin too because no reasonable male virgin will marry a girl that have been bleeped by different men.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Albertone:

Lol bro.I noticed most times,she often get misunderstood too.Her reply to the OP was just jocular but many came for her head lmao.

I must admit,sometimes her posts do anger me but I hardly take things on NL serious.She might just be using such type of posts to pass the time or kill boredom.
They quickly show it to you that their poor
I don't like that type of idea angry
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=echelonfashion post=93045197][/quote]

Amen
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you know these women na... quick to think on how to get their hands on a man's money!

brotha Lefulefu, as much as "proper" land is an asset, not everyone is ready/willing to buy land nor all land is an asset (go ask the people who bought waterlogged land in Lekki). there is a time for everything, and right now the dude wants to be independent... why buy land and be stuck with his parents any longer?
How many plot of lands can someone buy with 1million Naira??
Guide me please!
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by ninodaniel(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
proclinician:
Haha at your age I had 3m still living with parents and taking it slowly. I won't advice that u buy a land and don't be too quick to move out. The most important thing is how do u continue to earn more money. This thought alone could lead u to starting a business and when you have bought the land or secures a apartment, how do u start the business then. At 25 u have a long way to go and throughout the journey, na money u need oo.
At 25 u get 3m wen me at almost 30 no get anything better for my account. This life no balance
Well i happy for una o....i believe my own will cm one day..soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Youngzedd(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
pack out and start facing your life like a man should,make use of the money wisely ,remember to spend on your fiancee too and don't be a stingy boyfriend lol. God bless you with more money,be a good boy and don't follow all this yeye Nairaland redpillers

You're not a good somebody hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Pavillon: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Before i read the story, when i saw pack out or buy land.
Id wanted to advise you to buy land, so you pack out nd start sleeping on the land. God loves a humble beginning.
Abi Righteousness899, you no reason with me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
PrettyPrint:
If 'face your life' means working harder and improving your life and earning more, then feel free to move out.

But if you only want to move out to get 'more freedom' or to get away from your parent's watchful eyes then you may be making a mistake

You have sense... Most people would just tell him to pack out with or without solid goals.

1 jar of original honey for you. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Everybody shouting invest invest...what if the investment fails..I have made wrong investments before and I dont want u to learn from experience it's not a good thing.continue the work u did that gave u 1m..move out..furnish ur house and face ur life..at this pace..at 28 you should be married.pls ignore adults who still leave with their parents giving u wrong advise.hope this help.u will thank me later gdnight

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by highdon(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please better look elsewhere, most Nigerian guys that their tiny prick can't stay one place will nw be virgin cheesy
Virgin men are scarce,most men we have are watery semen with sagging balls.
May God bless all virgin men in Nigeria!

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mypeople2:
My guy let me give a piece of advice from heart and experience. Buy a land with that money and use the rest to start building your house little by little .Don't listen to those that say , "pack out of your fathers house and be a man".Please stay in your father's house so that you can build your own quickly .If you move out and rent an apartment, by the time you close your eyes and open it,one year must have passed..you will start talking about house rent again .Another thing is ,when you start living alone, you won't be able to save money like before ....so think wisely

Didt you read He said buying land in the village! So he should move to the village because he bought a land You guys on this forum are so funny. Which smart person invest on fixed assets with his life savings? You guy here aren't smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.