Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? (56412 Views)

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Fucsheetup(f): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
pack out and start facing your life like a man should,make use of the money wisely ,remember to spend on your fiancee too and don't be a stingy boyfriend lol. God bless you with more money,be a good boy and don't follow all this yeye Nairaland redpillers
Poster, ignore this comment.

DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF RIGHT NOW. I REPEAT, DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF RIGHT NOW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Acidosis(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really?

Yes dear
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
UDUJ:

MrBrownJay1 if the land his parents want him to get is in a choice location then he should not think twice. I bought a plot of land at Greenville Estate Ajah just close to co-operative villa for 1.6 m in 2012. That very plot of land now goes for nothing less than 10 to 12m. The dude is still young and industrious to be able to save that amount. And he can save more while still living with his parents. There is no shame there
Is it possible to get a plot of land at 1million in Lagos now??
Please guide me..
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
How many plot of lands can someone buy with 1million Naira??
Guide me please!

in a fancy area off Lagos?! probably ZERO!
in Sambisa forest, probably a few!

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by OBA117(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
You can use of the money to rent an affordable apartment, and invest remaining balance into landed property because land will always appreciate. Please, work on both and you will thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Acidosis(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Princeofasia:
all this investments will end in premium tears. u guys should stop luring pople into that rubbish

Investments end in premium tears? Please don't make these kind of statements in the midst of enlightened people.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by shammer: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
So there is this lot of profit and you didn't go to the bank to apply for loan...op run the hawk are here....
rich120:
Op, buy a land and start building from the little that's left. Since you're employed, if you're disciplined and devoted with your building project, you'd be a landlord in few years.

meanwhile, Be your own boss and earn over $500 from crypto currency in just few days. This opportunity is valid between now and 8am tomorrow. DM me with this number for more info. 09039668829

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by quest118(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
My advice to you is this. Rent a room (ensuite with bath and kitchen). Put a mattress, refrigerator and telly. Peg your housing expenses at 400k max. I'm sure 800k will still get you a decent plot of land.

Summary: if you manage the 1.2m wisely, you can actually achieve both feats simultaneously. But at your age, it will do you a lot of good to live by yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Fucsheetup(f): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

OP pls disregard the above message, as you can clearly see that this woman (like many out there) automatically believe that a man with money should foolishly hand some to his deluded gf (as if you even mentioned that you had a gf on this thread).

always remember, you worked hard to save this money, dont be foolish in giving it away to deluded broke golddigging women who havent worked a day in their lives nor know the VALUE OF MONEY (like you do).

you should only offer a gift to someone, if YOU (and only you) believe she deserves one.
Like. Wtf.. Poster, please read this message and disregard that leech.

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
lefulefu:
i believe she said she was kidding grin grin grin grin grin grin..she didnt mean what she said grin..and on the issue of women if the woman really loves u she wouldnt spending all that 1 million.she will advice u on the way to safe it.Imagine ur babe is a banker...u would even need an advice with such a lady on the best way to invest.na one the babe no send u na im she go dey ask wen next una go go suya or sharwama joint to buy 50 k suya or sharwama since 10 million don land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
50K Suya shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Seventy7kings: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
SageMK:
Your parents are perfectly okay with you staying with them. I don't see the need to rush out. Man invest that money. Resist the temptation to “be a man” in the guise of spending & living lavishly.

This life is a solo race.
Move out when you're comfortable financially.
you're a wise man sir. CuteVally follow this advice, simple!
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by dan4oster120(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Brother abeg now don't be too harsh on her now,i love her the way she is,she's just saying her mind now..all this bad belle self... Am a Virgin Guy and I love her like that and I will love to marry her just the way she is if she gree for me to put you bad belle to shame des
0KNM:

Are you also a virgin? If your answer is No, then you will NEVER find one for husband
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Ladikwa(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
proclinician:
Haha at your age I had 3m still living with parents and taking it slowly. I won't advice that u buy a land and don't be too quick to move out. The most important thing is how do u continue to earn more money. This thought alone could lead u to starting a business and when you have bought the land or secures a apartment, how do u start the business then. At 25 u have a long way to go and throughout the journey, na money u need oo.

Always resist the urged to shalaye
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by ElasticStone(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please better look elsewhere, most Nigerian guys that their tiny prick can't stay one place will nw be virgin cheesy
Virgin men are scarce,most men we have are watery semen with sagging balls.

May God bless all virgin men in Nigeria!

How did u know the bolded?

Community puna spotted

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

in a fancy area off Lagos?! probably ZERO!
in Sambisa forest, probably a few!
Since everyone is advising the OP to invest on Land... I just want to see if that money will be enough.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by usiholo: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Buy a car.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by raphy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
i hope say ur gf never see that alert .

make I advice you rent a 3bedroom live alone unless u HV a gf to live with don't disclose ur bnk details to her.

I can help u invest n be paying you monthly.

am a business guy.

anyway I don't know wht advice u will take.
many are up there.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by NaijaCover(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
One million Naira, na small money na
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Barney001: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
kingxsamz:
Bro all that is vanity. You don't need that money. You should rather be prepared for eternity in heaven than wasting your time on earth on worldly things, when it's obvious that rapture might happen anytime soon.
What are you saying....mumu

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
GreenKalada:

Didt you read He said buying land in the village! So he should move to the village because he bought a land You guys on this forum are so funny. Which smart person invest on fixed assets with his life savings? You guy here aren't smart
ignore them as if 1.2m can even do foundation..tied local investment...after 40 years he wants to be collecting 10k as house rent.i will continue to say it..a house is not an investments it's for inheritance..see him talking as if u can get all the monies spent on the house from rents..even if u collect the rent for 30 years self.some persons here can be so dumb..the tin weak me o

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Thereishel: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".

I am a parent and i would give my son similar advise. They give you good advise and know best for you, buy land and start building instead of packing out don't listen to all these small boys and girls.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by InvertedHammer: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
CuteVally:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".
/
Moving out is the worst decision you will make at this time. Buy the landed property they advised you and save up more. That Independence you are searching comes with a lot of distractions. You are independent if you do not depend on your parents. Living under the same roof with them doesn't mean you are dependent. Do you think N1.2m is a lot of money?

Duplicate your effort. Keep making and saving money.
/
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Xinox: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
pack out and start facing your life like a man should,make use of the money wisely ,remember to spend on your fiancee too and don't be a stingy boyfriend lol. God bless you with more money,be a good boy and don't follow all this yeye Nairaland redpillers
Hey zzor...
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by osazsky(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
kingxsamz:
Bro all that is vanity. You don't need that money. You should rather be prepared for eternity in heaven than wasting your time on earth on worldly things, when it's obvious that rapture might happen anytime soon.
righteous man did u change ur monika..is poverty not vanity.the rich die the poor die ..as a Christian u can leave a comfortable life on earth and still make heaven..not all poor people will make heaven na.its not even a criteria to making heaven and biegn rich will not also stop u from making heaven grow up everybody go die which is a reward
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by dan4oster120(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor you don't owe that bad belle or any stupid and foolish nairaland critic any explanation of your actions OK,beautiful I love everything about you and I will love to be your lover and make plans to settle down with you asap,am a proud to say am a virgin by God grace and this is for real and am a devoted Christian at that and I will love you and I to get know each other and here is my number,2348140159136,please try and chat me up on whatsap,i love you for who you are and I will forever do
Zzor:
i was just teasing him and he understands,thats all.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by greggng: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
What you need is financial independence before you can think about investing in a landed property in your village where it won't add any value. Many built house in their villages but today they are regretting cos that village is not the source of their livelihood ...grass has overtaken the house they built cos nobody is maintaining it. I am not saying is a bad idea but first secure where you earn your delay bread before going to the village to build or buy a land..At 25 I don't know what u need flat for...all you need is a room self or room and parlour ...not a flat ..,1million naira is nothing in the Nigeria of today ...if your means of livelihood is not secured , stay with your parent till be come financially independent

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Princeofasia: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Acidosis:

Investments end in premium tears? Please don't make these kind of statements in the midst of enlightened people.
shut up. like mmm this is an a ponzi that wll end in premium tears. what do you think mmm was. dont you know they used the cash to invest in varous farms and stuff? guy, when u tell people that they will make from 1.2 to 1.8m in 8months, also tell them that there is possibility of them loosing the money except if you are a scammer

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
lefulefu:
some guys are always anxious about freedom.Just imagine u got a job in the same town as ur parents and in ur mind you know thats not a permanent job for u and u making plans for something big but in the meantime u just have to do this job..does it make sense packing out of ur parents house? money u would be paying for rent and for food u would be saving that one in the bank and the salary u get paid u will be stashing half of it in ur account also.Until u make plans to move ahead and make use of the money u just saved.the only time u wouldnt be able to save money is if u are a gambler,womaniser and an alcoholic.if u prudent d money u would safe at the time u were staying with ur parents would be enormous.except maybe the small job u got u plan to make it ur parmanent job then u can pack out of ur parents house.
funny enough if u ask people who stayed with their parents till 34 how much they have saved u will be shocked at their response.the truth is that u cant actually save while living with your parents..only the wise will understand

3 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
dan4oster120:
Zzor you don't owe that bad belle or any stupid and foolish nairaland critic any explanation of your actions OK,beautiful I love everything about you and I will love to be your lover and make plans to settle down with you asap,am a proud to say am a virgin by God grace and this is for real and am a devoted Christian at that and I will love you and I to get know each other and here is my number,2348140159136,please try and chat me up on whatsap,i love you for who you are and I will forever do
lol,get ready for their attacks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.