Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83436 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by alizma: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Truly truly nigeria is a Zoo undecided

lawlessness and insanity undecided
This kind of post only expose your area of coverage because this shit is not limited to Nigerians alone.
Just type man go naked on the street on Google and you will see different people who had done the same thing for reasons even less important than being put in darkness while others enjoy electricity

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by sofiscatedmoron: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
He is a Yoruba nan na
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by fredoooooo: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
The lady leave the wire immediately she see john Thomas grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by WoundedLamb: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gender intimidation. If it was a lady that exhibited such, the entire feminine gender would have been getting it hot today on Nairaland.

Fear men
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by byinks(f): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

How you or anyone take the comment is no business of mine.

Wild beast ...who gave you phone?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Gender intimidation. If it was a lady that exhibited such, the entire feminine gender would have been getting it hot today on Nairaland.

Fear men
That's the truth. He should be arrested and taught a great lesson never to threaten any one with rape.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by taurusdude0(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
This happened months ago,una dey do repeat Friday grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old news
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
byinks:

Wild beast ...who gave you phone?
Ain't you guys tired already? Ignore him na abi the thing still pain you? Someone is threatening your fellow woman with rape but your attention was diverted to something irrelevant.

Are you not ashamed?
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Pat081: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg
old news since how many months nw
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Londonland: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

you be mumu,you dont have to generalize everything,this is a deformation of character, you should be jail for this in londonland but Nigeria is a place where you get away with everything
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Yujiz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
LOL....i don laff taya
Ds country na scam laslas......hahahahaha
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Farki: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
As soon as he off pant the woman released the wire. grin

I don't know if this is madness or frustration.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Fmghewzy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=JidennaJason post=93055351] [b] Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

Rather than accept the fact that you are wrong,u still act like you don't care.why do people act like this ,if everyone in Nigeria acts like you this country will never develop.

I hope you have a change of heart.
I was about bash you but rather decided to advice you,pls stop being tribalistic it won't take you anywhere.Moreover Nigeria will never develop if pple still think the way you do
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by IVORY2009(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
This man has not seen anything, he is lucky that the said lady is gentle, I have seen it live where a police officer on muffty went to arrest a lady, and the lady grab his penis and holdon to it for long, before the intervention of passer-by pleading with her to let go.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by onlygiddi: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.

The blood sucking abokies are in the house
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by sacajawea: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
lovecares34:
..see as those ladies there shout...perverts lols
Yh many Nigerian women are low-key very perverted too, lol

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Sameazy15: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nonsense
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by oluwole1211(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
shocked grin Awon eleyi tun mad gan ooo.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=93064015][/quote] Femi please shut up and only talk when necessary. A woman was threatened with rape but you ignored it just to score tribal points.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Jefe1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Stale old news
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by blackslayer: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
this is messed up on every level!
that guy is a rapist and should be arrested!
these animals are now using rape as a weapon against our women!
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by johnson8213: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sorry nairaland. On this , you are not current. This went viral some months ago.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Darevofpeace(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beckham14:
Oh please spare me your bullcrap. Have you for once condem those who come here to scream Igbo and aboki? But you are quick to preach when it has to do with your tribe.
......@ bullcrap,you don't need to say those words to make your point,learn to be more civil in all your future response online.I don't take online sentiment against any tribe serious thou.Anybody can hide behind a phone and type rubbish and post online.If upholding the nonsense sentiments is what you want to hold on to,you are O.Y.O.
This is 21st century..... life is more beautiful than building on such for longetivity and personal happiness.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by napredboy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.
Obviously you're as stupid as your post because you've failed your generation not to understand a depressed man.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Thescienceprof(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
But, this video don old now! Why is it just making Nairaland fp? What's it with Nairaland these days?
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Beckham14: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Darevofpeace:
......@ bullcrap,you don't need to say those words to make your point,learn to be more civil in all your future response online.I don't take online sentiment against any tribe serious thou.Anybody can hide behind a phone and type rubbish and post online.If upholding the nonsense sentiments is what you want to hold on to,you are O.Y.O.
This is 21st century..... life is more beautiful than building on such for longetivity and personal happiness.
Nonsense sentiments because it has to do with your tribe. grin Joseph, I didn't know you're gradually becoming an hypocrite. Save your sermon when you see a Yoruba abusing hausa or Igbo.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Darevofpeace(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beckham14:
Nonsense sentiments because it has to do with your tribe. grin Joseph, I didn't know you're gradually becoming an hypocrite. Save
.........Beckham14 or whatever you called yourself, today is not your day actually. I could see you joined Nairaland in 2019 and from all your 266 post from inceptions with a total of 5 days and some hours of your activeness in the hourly engagement, all your responses are full of bitterness,f* words and anger.
Pls.stop quoting me because the person I mentioned is yet to respond.
Learn to be objective in all your online future conversation.
We know new ones like you when we see them.
I am out!!!
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YelloweWest: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Most Nigerian men are bloody rapists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.