Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (60059 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by phatek(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
unimaginable.btw y propose 2 ur grandma wen dy are damn fresh,beutiful n young girls everyway lukin 4 guys 2 settle down wid.....wel maybe he as been simpin al his lyf.tueh.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Walexdubia(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
KenModi:

We are currently suffering from an epidemic of simps not just in Nigeria but across the world.

Lol
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by SavageResponse(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Idiot, serves him right
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Dagelv: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is why I never love the person that I am dating completely because this is what some of them do. I thik tha the guy could have seen it coming if he had just bee more keen. Some people do not like marriage and neither do they even think about gettig married. I do not think that I will marry at least untill I have 2 kids.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Kulawyn: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
If you want to propose to someone the you need to do it in private because what atters is that you propose. This is ot some romantic movie because you never know what they are going to say. Just because you have been with a person for a long time it does not mean that they will get married to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.