Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (60035 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by abdullahi45: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenflourish:
Sorry to say but the girl no fine na
Looks like a she-man

Aunty, must you say all say
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by abdullahi45: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Osobi32:
The God of the real men will continue to disgrace all this stupid guys. So despite all the warnings yet this idiot still went ahead to disgrace his generation at a dirty bus stop ahhhhh........ For heaven sake nigerian women of this days are not worth it. now look at the shame and disgrace the idiot has brought upon himself.
All this shame because of one ugly bitch.

Weak men everywhere

High time police started going after such men, they are bringing so much shame to musculinity. grin I mean where is your self-esteem and self-dignity..

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Queenflourish(f): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
abdullahi45:

Aunty, must you say all say

Yes I must talk
What's your business anyway?
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by GoldHorse(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Which kain nonosense be this na!!! E come still dey cry.....
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by mechanics(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is not by force, he shouldn't be crying.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Allwell96: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stop trying public show when it comes to serious matters like marriage proposal.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by abdullahi45: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenflourish:

Yes I must talk
What's your business anyway?

Apologies please. That's just a fair sarcasm. You must have failed to attend sarcasm 101. Apologies once again.

Shalom
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Queenflourish(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
abdullahi45:

Apologies please. That's just a fair sarcasm. You must have failed to attend sarcasm 101. Apologies once again.

Shalom

Smh
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by captainjerry: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
The question is must everyone propose 2 a gal in public? WA WA In aboki voice ;DThe question is must everyone propose 2 a gal in public? WA WA In aboki voice
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by vasco01(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good for him
You are not sure of her love for you and you go ahead proposing her in public just to show

Who knows either among the public she has one guy that's banging her more than you
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by ekevwe(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

The man starts crying at this point and goes after the woman then kneels again.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Cars driving past slowed down to observe the spectacle.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q

When I propose to one of my ex gf 9 yrs ago she refused as a sharp warri guy I quickly stood up and continue drinking with her frds and my frds after she left. 7 months later I propose to another woman whom happens to be my wife. We have 3 kids now. Whereas I am still knacking that my ex gf till date. She is yet to get married.

The knacking still continue. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by rickyboss333: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Let us stop deceiving ourselves with this proposal rejection thing. There r 2 things involved...1, d girl is either your "GIRLFRIEND" true true, or she is just a girl ur trying to friend. U don't need 2 do plenty drama 2 propose 2 sm1 u call ur "girlfriend" cos she will even b d one hoping that ur relationship with her is going 2 end up in marriage, hence all u need is get her pregnant, n then smile profusely, n possibly hug her when she announces she's pregnant (again wink) n then possibly ask her when it will b convinient 2 see her ppl, OR u just want 2 make her friends jealous (since she's probably d showoff type, that's d proposal that is usually arranged with friends n buddies because u know d answer is definitely a yes) and she can possibly go on social media to announce it like it's a big deal. which ever way, d point is u know she's ur "GIRLFRIEND", and not a girl ur trying to friend, there is a big difference cos it is only a girl that ur trying too hard to friend or impress will make u throw a big staunt like proposing 2 her at Ojuelegba bustop hoping it shows how serious u want 2 be in a relationship with her, thinking she will fall for d "marriage" staunt because u think it's all girls that are desperate for any husband at all, not knowing she just manage gv u her number because ur pestering her life n she doesn't want to look or sound rude to u when ur not even in her top 4 Premier League table, if at all u no still dey her championship league.
So abeg d topic shld be " Man in tears as LADY rejects his proposal" n not "girlfriend" [s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by KingRabota: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
That mooron is a PussyArsedBitch
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by drololaaof: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
It must be a film drama, when has it become the norm for men to beg ladies, shame on the man useless and yeye post
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Bestbeelieve: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
ma guyyyy soji yasef!!!
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Newboss(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
So a man is proposing to that shitty looking stuff? Men don see am for this life
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Blakpot: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
"And if at first you don't succeed
Then dust yourself off and try again
You can dust it off and try again, try again" chiki chiki oww (turntable)...
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
oloshi Apoda okunrin , his mate dey somewhere dey make money , he's there constitutingnuisanceson the street .. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by golddare: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Watch video below

I think they should make a law that bar all this public proposal....lol successful men can be exempted but others can do it privately sha. The truth is I will not blame all this ladies declining, you will not allow your sisters to say yes if you know some of them wella.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Peters95: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin cheesy
E pain am.
Some guys need to go back to their parents and learn somethings
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by duality(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
These are comedy skit jare.

Just to trend online.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by makeherscream(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Imiete:
nor bi 4 dis kind yeye environment wey dem dey stay propose na.

d guy nor gt sense
oga Abeg nor be because of environment . The fact is the babe never loved him . My guy proposed to his girlfriend inside one dirty smelling market in Benin city (ekiosa market) she accepted his proposal. As for this guy make him thank God say him Dodge bullet all this bitches

Come to think of it the bitch nor even fine self . Very ugly being
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by MistaBabz: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
The lady is even looking like a man, breast zero, she no even fine with her long mouth like pig
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by dbestuncle: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who gave birth to all this weaklings? May my children have sense
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
for owerri
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Mummiesboy: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
This big ram don fall real men hand
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by ThatFairGuy: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stupidity angry
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by okezman(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't blame the guy na him mama I blame. And na him mama we suppose flog
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Elysiana: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
just look at how some bros are busy making a fool of there generation..
look at the ugly skeleton that the fool is trying to tie his life to....? ABOMINATION!!!
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by abidem4real: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Watch video below

This act to me is a new generation madness in the name of love
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by stormborn28(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brachaa:
I keep asking... Why date a man you cannot say yes to? Is it a new madness among small small girls?

I feel for the guy though.

Very good question I have been asking for as long as I can remember

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.