Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (60056 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Ebpumping: 1:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Proposal without car or house key that one no am at all
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by haffaze777(m): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2020
Themainboy22:
The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. But these chewing gum boys will not listen. Imagine crying because a liability rejected your proposal Local Man is disappointed. *spit.

Sense wee nor kee youcheesy make Ogun kee me anyday I knee down to propose to one useless girl
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by haffaze777(m): 5:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Can shekau and his comrade please take this stupid guy and give us Leah sharibu?Can president buhari be proactive for once by negotiating swap deal involving the foolish guy and Leah, because this stupid guy won't profit any nation.God please take my life anyday I knee down to propose to any lady

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by NkemChukwudi: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Holysucker:
Lol.so this video don reach here,
This actually happen In front of my office in Owerri wetheral road,some men sha,you guys need to see how the guy was just crying like a baby,some people said it's a comedy skit though.

Really that’s Owerri? Not a part of Lagos angry >:

You say office, offices dey Owerri?

Ok thanks
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Y r people telling her to just say Yes grin

Na her life and choice to make not theirs
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Princerichi0(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2020
She said "No". She had her reason of rejecting the proposal. Dunno why passers-by were trying to make her change her decision. Like they will follow her to live with the guy. Marriage is for better for worst.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by clems88(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2020
lefulefu:
he might just be an ATM boyfriend cheesy.When a girl has an ATM boyfriend she doesnt need to do those things u just mentioned cheesy.All she need do is when she needs money she calls him to know how he is.she mostly do these calls when she needs money.she wil start by saying baby i miss u and pls can u give me 100k.the sweet words will bust the guy"s head and he will hand over the 100k one time.Na normal racket.she has a real guy she wants to marry.
some gels bad sha grin
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by clems88(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
Y r pole telling her to just say Yes grin

Na her life and choice to make not theirs
what of when she was collecting his money and gift
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2020
clems88:
what of when she was collecting his money and gift
grin did she force him on gunpoint?!
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by 360command: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Rubbish proposal... for dirty bus stop. He deserved it. cheesy cheesy
plus na leggedebenz him use take come.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by KenModi(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Walexdubia:

Too many simps everywhere....

We are currently suffering from an epidemic of simps not just in Nigeria but across the world.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by KenModi(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Are you ok? In what kind of environment was he supposed to do that?

It is unafrican to knell down and ask a girl "will you marry me?". Europeans do that. In Africa, a man tells the woman, I want to marry you, I want to see your parents. Go and tell them that I am coming to ask for your hand in marriage! That's how we do it

Europeans not only brought their religion to Africa but their culture as well. These things have been further amplified by the desire of many young ones to flaunt on social media. Hence today we have things like - white people style of marriage proposal, white weddings, bachelorette and bachelor parties, baby showers, to mention but a few.

And some of these things have resulted in an outbreak of the disease called “simping” across Nigeria in particular and Africa in general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Themainboy22:
The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. But these chewing gum boys will not listen. Imagine crying because a liability rejected your proposal Local Man is disappointed. *spit.

Legend
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by eteba(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2020
You`re a disgrace to manhuud!
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Anyiamaka: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2020
fairheart:

Na, no, don't say this rubbish again. You are the one the guy should ask if you're okay. And I am asking for him now: Are you okay?
The environment is just out of it. Like how on earth did he even become so stupid to propose to a life partner on a road with traffic left and right? What happened to a nice restaurant? Beachside? or somewhere lovely and peaceful and less public? He truly deserves to be turned down. If he doesn't know the right place to propose to a woman, how would he know the right thing to do when they are married?
The girl made the right decision. If I were a woman, I would outrightly turn him down.
Truly, he is a simp. angry angry

The fact that you haven taken it upon yourself to ask that on his behalf could mean that even if you are not examined, you should also be asked "are you okay?"
At all times, never wilfully cry more than the bereaved; unless it's your job and you are paid to do so.
Your are clearly a victim of "social construct". You have tamed your mind to conform with social construct. Your aim is never to do the right things but to always do what people think is right. The danger therein is that you aspire to impress people not really to be right. This often births a tendency of making a man a slave of public opinion and the public is not always right.
For goodness sake, the aim of the young man is to take his relationship with the girl to the next level- engagement that ends in holy matrimony. That's what he has done. Engaged is often personal and people are at liberty to have their engagements anywhere unlike sex that has to be purely private. In the same vein, all that is required is his decision to have the engagement and the lad's consent to it. This is why originally, marriages can take place in the train, in the mountains, in the church, in the beach and anywhere a man and a woman has an agreement to become man and wife provided there is an "officiating priest" and at least a witness. Place is never an issue! Don't let social construct becloud your sense of reason. The dangers of social construct is that quite often it leaves substance to pursue shadows and you get to hear people say- that wed was top notch, will always be the talk of the town, the reception hall was oversized, the cake is great, her wedding gown was imported etc and that's how we lost so much values. We now have very expensive weddings that end in failed marriages soon after.
A man can propose to a woman anywhere he feels ok with not exclusively in a cinema, an eatery, a boat, a party etc as social construct makes you feel.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Rawhumper(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2020
This is the biggest simp on earth.....i dont blame the girl.

Marriage is something you use sentiments on.

Its these kind of guys that conclude a lady loves them because of perhaps sex they get(if any) or attention from the lady.

My advise dont propose to a lady that has not pratically fallen in love with you, never you assume when it comes to women issues.

Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

The man starts crying at this point and goes after the woman then kneels again.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Cars driving past slowed down to observe the spectacle.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Rawhumper(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2020
[

I feel you bro, very damn right its even a blunder.

When i do that,it will be romantic but am gonna sit down and ask her.

Kneeling down isnt an act of respect, same guy that knelt down will be the same that will box her with his two legs.

quote author=Anyiamaka post=93102029]

Are you ok? In what kind of environment was he supposed to do that?

It is unafrican to knell down and ask a girl "will you marry me?". Europeans do that. In Africa, a man tells the woman, I want to marry you, I want to see your parents. Go and tell them that I am coming to ask for your hand in marriage! That's how we do it[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by waterler: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2020
The day you learn to be yourself that day you will earn your respect. Must you copy white
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by fairheart(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Lols. If you know the man behind this username, you'd not be saying this rubbish. All my life, I have never been in the crowd, but I have my preferences about certain things. Sorry, but all the stuff you said below isn't for me.
Anyiamaka:

The fact that you haven taken it upon yourself to ask that on his behalf could mean that even if you are not examined, you should also be asked "are you okay?"
At all times, never wilfully cry more than the bereaved; unless it's your job and you are paid to do so.
Your are clearly a victim of "social construct". You have tamed your mind to conform with social construct. Your aim is never to do the right things but to always do what people think is right. The danger therein is that you aspire to impress people not really to be right. This often births a tendency of making a man a slave of public opinion and the public is not always right.
For goodness sake, the aim of the young man is to take his relationship with the girl to the next level- engagement that ends in holy matrimony. That's what he has done. Engaged is often personal and people are at liberty to have their engagements anywhere unlike sex that has to be purely private. In the same vein, all that is required is his decision to have the engagement and the lad's consent to it. This is why originally, marriages can take place in the train, in the mountains, in the church, in the beach and anywhere a man and a woman has an agreement to become man and wife provided there is an "officiating priest" and at least a witness. Place is never an issue! Don't let social construct becloud your sense of reason. The dangers of social construct is that quite often it leaves substance to pursue shadows and you get to hear people say- that wed was top notch, will always be the talk of the town, the reception hall was oversized, the cake is great, her wedding gown was imported etc and that's how we lost so much values. We now have very expensive weddings that end in failed marriages soon after.
A man can propose to a woman anywhere he feels ok with not exclusively in a cinema, an eatery, a boat, a party etc as social construct makes you feel.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2020
someone should shoot this morafucker he is a disgrace
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
just look at the ugly thing he knelt down to beg for marriage,the fool is even crying sef.when will these guys learn that women are not worth the stress especially naija women,acting like a fool around them will end in premium tears.

Please LOUD THE VOLUME.

Una no wan sabi say ladies from this naija different from other girls. The lady probably hasn't figured out if she wants to marry him but is enjoying his money and fvkery. In my opinion, there is no point sef in kneeling down on the road for a girl, except you are a wuss or a simp; look at him crying again because she said no.

Real men will find this #disappointing and big time #disgusting
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Makatony03: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Idiotu, na only God go save you from my slap, nonsensicality
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by simplyOJ(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chai! That was the state Messi was after the Bayern match, when an opposing team player get mind ask Messi for his Jersey.

I just pity the guys ancestors, see how he was crying like a child whose ice cream was spewed on the floor.

The crying self is making the lady feel ashamed. The guy is looking like an overgrown Tata; stand up from there now before I slap you, very irritating
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by favour32(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
You get luck...wait make Pete Edochie catch you cool
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Obyino: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lol ...I know this guy nah he lives in my areal He's just trying to prank people....but it looks real good thou
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Obyino: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lol ...I know this guy nah he lives in my areal He's just trying to prank people....but it looks real good thou
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Longman8: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Any water wey no go boil,make de fire no ever catch. take heart bro it seems sisi nene is not ready yet.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by mexbee1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

The man starts crying at this point and goes after the woman then kneels again.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Cars driving past slowed down to observe the spectacle.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q

He needs deliverance he has been p**sy wipped
Lol

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Oracleforce: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
The was crying because of the humongous amount of money he has spent for the Lady...

He has committed a lot to the relationship...i presumed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / A deeper look into the act of masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.