Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Black American Lady (12358 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by gangstarmonk(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

That's all you suckers know is to use people and cry when it happens to you.

I dunno why you're so pained. Truth is bitter.

I was used, I guess you didn't read or understand that part. I might be a sucker but a RICHER, BLESSED and MORE CONNECTED SUCKER than you. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Twizzy30(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
OscarJaden:
which site wuna dey get all this obodoyibo girls sef cus me wan date one oo
I.G and Facebook is the best place to get yankee babes.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Angelacruz: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

She have to swear to me before I can believe her
Walai if you see her picture our Nigerian girls can't compete with this woman when it's comes to beauty aspects
But one thing I notice about them is they are very crazy about sex
This woman will tell me crazy sex styles I don't even know
A 45 years old woman
chisos!
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
gangstarmonk:

I was used, I guess you didn't read or understand that part. I might be a sucker but a RICHER, BLESSED and MORE CONNECTED SUCKER than you. Thanks.
How were you used?
How are you more connected than me?
How are you richer and more blessed than me?
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Them all of them I know what am saying
Them too like that thinggrin

That would be all straight women. What puzzles me is you haven't been physically in contact with an American woman but you can spew this foolishness.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by SavageResponse(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Xinox:
My experience is such a painful one! 4years ago, I met Tiffany, 36 and started dating. She was honest and open. Unfortunately, we lost contact for a year. In May, 2017 I desperately traced her and cought up with her but guess what? A lot happened within one year - meaning she was already pregnant for a cool headed man in Georgia. It was a sad day for me as she could see tears dropping on my eyes. Don't get me wrong, she was a friend and sister. She now promised me her friend who was by and large at the verge of graduating as amedical doctor from University of Standford. We never met each other physically but we chart often. She is crazy in love but I have my reservations. She older than me by 16 crazy years and very fat! Sometimes I am scared charting her up cos the affection is not there. She even asked me why I have never asked her for money like other guys. I calmly told her my instinct will not allow me... Remember I was broke and jobless. Early this month we had a quarrel when she dare insult my country! I told her Americans are worst than Nigerians and I am proudly a Nigerian so she should excuse me and I blocked her. We made up few weeks ago and this time this lady wants to meet me.... Kindly advise me. Honestly is not money, I don't have feelings for her and I cannot just take her money.
CC: Lalasticlala My44, all moderators

The messages in the screenshot you posted do not look like they were typed by an African American
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 24, 2020
TROLL11:
post yu pic let me see if yu are my gf sister spec. she is australian

Which part of Australia? I'm Australian also. From Tassie.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 24, 2020
lefulefu:
of course u can stick with a foreign woman and be happy with her
some even go their way to learn nigerian food and dress like nigerian women just to please their nigerian husbands
i guess its the foolish ones amongst the nigerian men whpo always bring the foolish arguement that u cant marry a foregner cos of difference of culture or that foreign women are not submissve and blah blah blah.they then marry the foreign woman for papers then go back to naija to marry a nigerian wife.the nigerian wife they live in naija will cheat on them and have boyfriends that service her or she would go to her ex cheesy.the foolish naija man would think he's secured cos he has told his younger brother in naija to be monitoring his wife and alert him if she"s cheating cheesy.the woman will still be cheating with the younger brother not being the wiser cheesy.All those na rubbish relationships.Marry who makes u happy and stick with her and have ur peace of mind.

Lol I told my man over there wen we marry n he's here I'll be all up in his business making sure he don't go get a wife back home� each time he goes home to visit I'll join him lol. He says he's not interested in that but I'll be making sure hes really not n I'll make sure I'm plenty to keep him happy �
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol I told my man over there wen we marry n he's here I'll be all up in his business making sure he don't go get a wife back home� each time he goes home to visit I'll join him lol. He says he's not interested in that but I'll be making sure hes really not n I'll make sure I'm plenty to keep him happy �
yes oo always make sure when he visits his family in naija when u two get married make sure he takes u along and also be close to his mom and sisters.A nigerian man who genuinly marries a foreign lady would never hestitate to take her to his country and show her off.Its those ones who engage in scam marriages that make up excuses why they cant take u back home with them for visit.they will give u fake tales about kidnapping and other things to discourage u coming with them cos they want to make their yearly visit to their nigerian wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.the real ones can take u to nigeria with them anytime anyday and they are not scared to upload their picture of u with him on facebook or any social media..There is this naija dude living in germany...i follow him on youtube.Regularly he visits nigeria with his german wife.Its his mom who always pick them at the airport..the wife is preety.When he is nigeria he takes her along and introduces to his friends and family and distant cousins and the wife even knows how to prepare nigerian meals.Now a nigerian man involved in a scam marriage wouldnt dare do such a thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
lefulefu:
yes oo always make sure when he visits his family in naija when u two get married make sure he takes u along and also be close to his mom and sisters.A nigerian man who genuinly marries a foreign lady would never hestitate to take her to his country and show her off.Its those ones who engage in scam marriages that make up excuses why they cant take u back home with them for visit.they will give u fake tales about kidnapping and other things to discourage u coming with them cos they want to make their yearly visit to their nigerian wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.the real ones can take u to nigeria with them anytime anyday and they are not scared to upload their picture of u with him on facebook or any social media..There is this naija dude living in germany...i follow him on youtube.Regularly he visits nigeria with his german wife.Its his mom who always pick them at the airport..the wife is preety.When he is nigeria he takes her along and introduces to his friends and family and distant cousins and the wife even knows how to prepare nigerian meals.Now a nigerian man involved in a scam marriage wouldnt dare do such a thing cheesy

Lol yeah I know. I already know his brother n younger sister n been friends with them on their FB for years aswell as his aunty, uncle, cousins n friends and he's friends with sum of my family aswell on there. His mum n dad have both passed away, his dad 8 years ago n his mum four n half years ago. But he has made many plans for us n says he wants me to come there n show me off to his friends n family. N he's said wen he visits home after he lives here with me he wants me to come. I was supposed to be there this month but the virus thing has Australian gvt not letting us leave the country. We been together four years long distance relationship so far n in that time he's earned my trust over n over in that time n he's very caring and sweet n shows he cares n don't just say it. He's actually a really nice guy n we have talked bout sum of these sorta things n hes the one who taught me bout them and he says I'm all he needs that it won't be like that with us he don't see a need for anyone else. Besides we have a really amazing relationship we talk for hours alot of the times n he's been very open with me n in all our time building what we have n we are so alike in many ways n always know how the other is thinking, feeling n what we're doing or say the same thing at the same time n we make each other laugh bigtime. Lol so I think I've been lucky n got a good one. I just feel it so I think I won't have worries of that sort of thing. But I will still be making sure� just cos I read stories in here sometimes n can get in my head lol. But I should know better than that by now. I have faith everything will work out just fine. Thankyou for telling me tho I appreciate

Besides, I will make him the happiest man on earth so he won't want anyone else, from my cooking and being everything he wants n all the way to the "oza room" � I won't leave him the energy for anyone else lol

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Sylvialuis(f): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
I know how you feel, you still love the other girl that got pregnant, that’s why you don’t have feelings for that lady, I’ll advice you to follow your mind coz if you don’t see her, it’s all good, don’t take advantage of her. Let her know you don’t like her
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Sylvialuis(f): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
gangstarmonk:

Mad oh

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I hope you die soon motherfucker angry
guy calm down
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hello guys, I was busy so didn't answer messages. Now I am back and I wanna call few people out!
The black so call called black American that issued threat to me is just a joke. You can't come online here and control and warn people. If you are an American who cares? I love Nigeria and after school iam back. You think you are a god. You better mind your time man.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Terryishere post=93141050]

I'm black American and I'm telling you, if you lie and play with her emotions you will pay for it and justifiably so. Treat people the way you want to be treated.[/hquote] Next time you check in here and you talk this nonsense I will know who you are. Who told you to come and my trade and post this? Do you think I am some kind of f**k you being dealing with? I reserve my comment and be warned! She is following me cos I am a Nigerian with prestige and dignity! I am not begging Americans... next time, follow the topic and keep ur sword until it's deem necessary. Are some Americans not worst than Nigerians? What makes you come here to threaten peeps if not infiriorty complex that make Nigerians slaves in your country. Moderators of this forum should take note, I will not say it again because next time @ Terryishere vomit this rubbish, I won't take the bulls**t!
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

The messages in the screenshot you posted do not look like they were typed by an African American
That is your opinion. I am not a blogger that wants traffic and I don't check write here, I do when it matters most. Thanks
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Terryishere post=93141050]

I'm black American and I'm telling you, if you lie and play with her emotions you will pay for it and justifiably so. Treat people the way you want to be treated.[color=#990000][/color]. Next time you check in here and you talk this nonsense I will know who you are. Who told you to come and my trade and post this? Do you think I am some kind of f**k you being dealing with? I reserve my comment and be warned! She is following me cos I am a Nigerian with prestige and dignity! I am not begging Americans... next time, follow the topic and keep ur sword until it's deem necessary. Are some Americans not worst than Nigerians? What makes you come here to threaten peeps if not infiriorty complex that make Nigerians slaves in your country. Moderators of this forum should take note, I will not say it again because next time @ Terryishere vomit this rubbish, I won't take the bulls**t!
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oh no! Are you ok What this guy advice is are should be wise so she doesn't use me. Are some Americans not 419ers?
Man I don't give a down who you are. As far as this topic is concerned just shift. and never threaten this morning guy. He never said anything bad. But if you care I will make your work easy for you to track me anywhere and I will treat your fkup lipsrsealed undecided
Terryishere:

That's all you suckers know is to use people and cry when it happens to you.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Xinox:
Oh no! Are you ok What this guy advice is are should be wise so she doesn't use me. Are some Americans not 419ers?
Man I don't give a down who you are. As far as this topic is concerned just shift. and never threaten this morning guy. He never said anything bad. But if you care I will make your work easy for you to track me anywhere and I will treat your fkup lipsrsealed undecided

She's sending him money and he gives her nothing in return so how is she using him? We can knuckle up anytime, it's to bad your punk ass isn't here.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Xinox:
guy calm down
Which con3 you dey
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Xinox post=93190106][/quote]

What's wrong with your mentality? Nowhere in my post did I threatened anyone. A Nigerian of prestige my ass.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Harrykn: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Xinox has she seen your Picture?
If NO, Chat me Up in My WhatsApp (see Siggy)
If YES, Does she have any other working matured Friends like her that are Single?
PS: I am a very Good looking Guy

To all the European, American, Canadian, Oriental and Scandinavian Women on reading this, This your Chance to get your Very Own AFRICAN PRINCE. A real gorgeous, Nubian, Black Prince in the Flesh. Just chat me up dearie, Don't be Shy smiley
advert! Advert!! Advert!!!
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Harrykn: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2020
madnesscom:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Jah bless!
what the secret behind these words, talk more please
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Harrykn: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I hope you die soon motherfucker angry
mek una take am easy nah, he won't cus he's another tman tryna keep his eye up. Forgive him.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by macho44(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2020
donbachi:
Bitterness is their second name.
My COMRADE in hustle, u sabi dem joooor grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by macho44(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2020
gangstarmonk:

Tell am again, be like ear dey pain am.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Terryishere:

What's wrong with your mentality? Nowhere in my post did I threatened anyone. A Nigerian of prestige my ass.
Black American my foot! I will punch you f**king ass very soon. You think I am jobless fighting p*sy? You gonna die defending s**t! I am not a � less dog man. M got no s**t with you so better stay off me dog!!!
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Don't mind the f***!
macho44:
Tell am again, be like ear dey pain am.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Xinox:
Black American my foot! I will punch you f**king ass very soon. You think I am jobless fighting p*sy? You gonna die defending s**t! I am not a � less dog man. M got no s**t with you so better stay off me dog!!!

Get a job and stop begging women for money, you lowlife.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Aug 25, 2020
Terryishere:

Get a job and stop begging women for money, you lowlife.

LMAO grin grin What's this about?
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 1:45am On Aug 25, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin What's this about?

A self proclaimed Nigerian warrior threatening to kick my ass. grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by khiaa(f): 1:49am On Aug 25, 2020
Terryishere:

A self proclaimed Nigerian warrior threatening to kick my ass. grin grin
Just ignore him. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo / Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.