Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Black American Lady (12309 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Frezhkid10:
...I swear..Nigerians girls like shakara ehhn..
their highest reply is (hmmmmmm) and they always want you to initiate the chat
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Imiete(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2020
wizdom full ya head.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by madnesscom(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
donbachi:
Bitterness is their second name.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Jah bless!
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by madnesscom(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
gangstarmonk:
Op! Op!! Op!!!

Do not let them use you at all. They're hard to be with. Tougher than Nigerian girls I must confess.

If you must be used, don't remain in the same condition you are now. They are stubborn, full of themselves and verbally brutal.

I dated Keisha for 2 years, she lived in ATL, already had 2 @ 28 when I met her. She did 3 jobs. She was very smart and as soon as I opened up on my Nationality, she tripled her "wisdom". I was ready for all the drama before we even got started.
I didn't ask her for no favour. She was just patiently waiting for me to act like the Nigerians she's met on social media and those she's heard of. I didn't fall for that. I fell in love with her unconsciously, damn! she use me catch cruise.

They love to play the victim card and make you feel like a liability esp. If...

The matter plenty pass Rotimi and China.

Thank God I came out of it alive and better than I was. I don't fvck with connects. She Enjoyed the relationship more but I didn't lose either. You know. I still do deals with her cousins and friends I met through her.

Pray Too. It helps.
So on point. God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
donbachi:
Bitterness is their second name.

How do you know this?
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
gangstarmonk:
Op! Op!! Op!!!

Do not let them use you at all. They're hard to be with. Tougher than Nigerian girls I must confess.

If you must be used, don't remain in the same condition you are now. They are stubborn, full of themselves and verbally brutal.

I dated Keisha for 2 years, she lived in ATL, already had 2 @ 28 when I met her. She did 3 jobs. She was very smart and as soon as I opened up on my Nationality, she tripled her "wisdom". I was ready for all the drama before we even got started.
I didn't ask her for no favour. She was just patiently waiting for me to act like the Nigerians she's met on social media and those she's heard of. I didn't fall for that. I fell in love with her unconsciously, damn! she use me catch cruise.

They love to play the victim card and make you feel like a liability esp. If...

The matter plenty pass Rotimi and China.

Thank God I came out of it alive and better than I was. I don't fvck with connects. She Enjoyed the relationship more but I didn't lose either. You know. I still do deals with her cousins and friends I met through her.

Pray Too. It helps.

You dealt with Keisha,(one woman) what does that have to do with black American women being full of themselves, stubborn and verbally abusive? How did she use you? Did you ever meet her or was this an online fantasy of yours?
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

How do you know this?
I have a lot as friends...always blaming the men for their problems.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
donbachi:
I have a lot as friends...always blaming the men for their problems.
Real friends or online friends? Stop judging people by the few you have encountered. If this is how you view them why have them as friends because you certainly aren't a true friend?
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Xinox has she seen your Picture?
If NO, Chat me Up in My WhatsApp (see Siggy)
If YES, Does she have any other working matured Friends like her that are Single?
PS: I am a very Good looking Guy

To all the European, American, Canadian, Oriental and Scandinavian Women on reading this, This your Chance to get your Very Own AFRICAN PRINCE. A real gorgeous, Nubian, Black Prince in the Flesh. Just chat me up dearie, Don't be Shy smiley

Just make one of your Nigerian sister a princess and move on.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
OscarJaden:
which site wuna dey get all this obodoyibo girls sef cus me wan date one oo

Read the title of the topic again.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
lefulefu:
of course u can stick with a foreign woman and be happy with her
some even go their way to learn nigerian food and dress like nigerian women just to please their nigerian husbands
i guess its the foolish ones amongst the nigerian men whpo always bring the foolish arguement that u cant marry a foregner cos of difference of culture or that foreign women are not submissve and blah blah blah.they then marry the foreign woman for papers then go back to naija to marry a nigerian wife.the nigerian wife they live in naija will cheat on them and have boyfriends that service her or she would go to her ex cheesy.the foolish naija man would think he's secured cos he has told his younger brother in naija to be monitoring his wife and alert him if she"s cheating cheesy.the woman will still be cheating with the younger brother not being the wiser cheesy.All those na rubbish relationships.Marry who makes u happy and stick with her and have ur peace of mind.

Or she's cheating with the younger brother. grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You have Instagram don't you ?
Go on Instagram search for snoop dog
You go pick tire grin
Try message the older ones they reply very fast
Good luck grin grin

He's seeking a white girl though.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Xinox:
@ gangstarmonk. You are truly a nice man. You speeck with genuine concern. Thank you again. This was actually what I wanted. A matured voice I could hear. That was y I was begging Lalasticlala to push it to front page but he always denying me. You see, you learn every now and then! If you study our conversations in those chats, you will observe my body language. when she wanted to talk about my country and I blocked her, she still called to apologise and all.

I'm black American and I'm telling you, if you lie and play with her emotions you will pay for it and justifiably so. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

He's seeking a white girl though.
Black American between the age of 30 to 35 will answer him quick
If he get scope he fit win her heart grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

Or she's cheating with the younger brother. grin
dat one is a taboo in many familes cheesy
u dey shag ur husband young brother cheesy cheesy cheesy na to send such a woman packing cheesy cheesy
dat kine tin is very sacrilegious
how two brothers go dey share one pussy shocked
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Black American between the age of 30 to 35 will answer him quick
If he get scope he fit win her heart grin
What do you guys expect to gain from this, do you really think they want you? They know your game.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
lefulefu:
dat one is a taboo in many familes cheesy
u dey shag ur husband young brother cheesy cheesy cheesy na to send such a woman packing cheesy cheesy
dat kine tin is very sacrilegious
how two brothers go dey share one pussy shocked

It happens everyday man.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op you make me remember Tina Parker
Ah FM na God go help me punish you walai
Na that stupid boy say make I go give her Yahoo formatembarassed
Women wey don fur for me
Op grab the opportunity mine is 45yrs
And funniest things is you won't know she's 40+ only if you zoom her picture
the woman just leave me like that she no block me O
But if I give her 20 msg she go read am she no go reply embarassed
for u not to know she is 40+ its like she dey take really good care of her body cheesy.wen u see a lady dat is 40+ u dont even need to zoom any picture.e go dey stare u straight in the face cos a number of ladies dont take care of themselves.some american ladies even look older than their age sef.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
gangstarmonk:

See it as an opportunity you must use well. A blessing you must claim. Feel free with her while being smart. Age doesn't matter. Her plus size is nothing, I promise. Those are even the easiest to love and live with. The bad naija mentality always pulls some naija guys away from their stepping stone. Flex!

That's all you suckers know is to use people and cry when it happens to you.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

What do you guys expect to gain from this, do you really think they want you? They know your game.
From what one of them told me
She said she's tired of her men that they are not taking relationship serious
Why I dey talk to you self you no be real niga jare grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

It happens everyday man.
yes i know and thats why sometimes u see some husbands having strange ailments and deaths.its better the woman go outside to cheat than to be sleeping with the man"s brother,dad or uncle.,mehn dats bleeped up and like u said it happens.sometimes when u see a man dying strangly with a swollen stomach that they could resolve in the hospital or strange breakouts on his body which later turns to big sores....then something is happening in dat family.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

see your life,rubbish
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
lefulefu:
for u not to know she is 40+ its like she dey take really good care of her body cheesy.wen u see a lady dat is 40+ u dont even need to zoom any picture.e go dey stare u straight in the face cos a number of ladies dont take care of themselves.some american ladies even look older than their age sef.
She have to swear to me before I can believe her
Walai if you see her picture our Nigerian girls can't compete with this woman when it's comes to beauty aspects
But one thing I notice about them is they are very crazy about sex
This woman will tell me crazy sex styles I don't even know
A 45 years old woman

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Maybe you talk to me because I'm black American and you are discussing black American women who I know very well. Black American women get upset with their men sometimes just like Nigerian women loathe Nigerian men most of the times but trust me, they aren't going anywhere.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
see your life,rubbish
I hope you die soon motherfucker angry
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

Maybe you talk to me because I'm black American and you are discussing black American women who I know very well. Black American women get upset with their men sometimes just like Nigerian women loathe Nigerian men most of the times but trust me, they aren't going anywhere.
Yeeeeeee so na US you dey
OK no qualm bro
You self sabi about the matter grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Walai if you see her picture our Nigerian girls can't compete with this woman when it's comes to beauty aspects
A 45 years old woman

Correction " One thing you know is SHE is crazy about sex." Check yourself.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

A 45 years old woman
yeye,see your life.rubbish
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=93141383]
Why I dey talk to you self you no be real niga jare grin[/quote. see this one mtchewww rubbish
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

A 45 years old woman
no be dat type of woman an average naija guy want? cheesy
abi na d one wey go be like dead word in za oza room wen u dey do u want? cheesy
and as for beauty aspects the tin is that for yankee their women no like stress.if u are the type of partner who gives stress she go sue for divorce if she is married or she go break up with u if u two are not married.unlike in naija wey d woman go still prefer to remain in a stressful abusive relationship just cos the man get money.and also in yankee those ladies who look good for their age enlist in gyms and reduce the way they eat fast foods.the ones wey look older than their age are the ones who dont give a fuk in what they eat and are not physcially active.In nigeria even if a married woman wants to get in shape the husband go accuse her of trying to cheat cheesy..except if the husband is enlightened then he will support her.So for this lady dat u say is 45 and she looks good means she really takes care of herself cheesy.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

Correction " One thing you know is SHE is crazy about sex." Check yourself.
Them all of them I know what am saying
Them too like that thinggrin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Twizzy30(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
Who else noticed the OP chats like our Nigerian girls?
Thats how an uninterested person chats. Be it male or female.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instant Message Flirting; 8 Ways To Tell A Girl Likes You Online During Chat / The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.