Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty (58583 Views)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Bukkiminat(f): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:
Hi all, i have been a guest on NL for a long time but seeing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6069700/look-too-young-find-it makes me want to come out and share what has been giving me serious headache.

I will be 28 in a month but i have not been able to hit puberty fully. Can count how many strand of hair on my pp, no armpit hair, no facial changes used to be short then i start growing from like 5.7' to 6.5'. No lies it's a very big disgrace when kids that will see my junior brother and bow their heads expect me to call them egbon.

But I have worked on my self esteem, gave myself confidence by reading inspirational books, learnt boxing, build my body, learnt dancing and i can very well say all this have really boost my confidence, i built my confidence by writing job application to jobs i know im over qualified for and intentionally bully the unlucky hr that will interview me �. I am able to read people and give good advices, as a matter of fact, i (despite my baby face) take adult Sunday School at church and I'm able to take my classes like a piece of cake (With God enabling me btw).

Never dated or toast before not cos im scared of being turned down inface i have a lot of babes that really show me emotions but because I'm scared of how the girl will act towards me when she find out my secret and i am gonna keep it that way because i can't really take heartbreak because of something i can't control. I
already have a good paying Job and finances not my problem so this is my only headache but will i still become normal? Have you overcome something like this? Or do you know how i can correct things?

I have been a guest on NL for more than 7 years. Try be a troll first smiley y'all taught me
This looks like a problem of hormone deficiency. Not something hard. Just go see a physician.

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by BabaRamota1980: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ishilove:
Have your testicles descended? I mean are they tightly packed like a child's own or are they dangling?
This is serious query. Thats how women tell which prick sweet.

2 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
UdechiHD:
See wetin comot for this one mouth. Una no go kill us with laughter. grin grin cheesy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4418152/

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by ayo6hammiey(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
[/color] Yaaaaaaaaaaga!

that's a serious issue.. wey some people for NL been dey hit Toto since 5 years old [color=#000099]
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ibkay32(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

Never had sex but i get erect

How long it is whenever u get erected?
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by ekwerendi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hormonal imbalance... Consult a Dr.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Aagadingo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:
Hi all, i have been a guest on NL for a long time but seeing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6069700/look-too-young-find-it makes me want to come out and share what has been giving me serious headache.

I will be 28 in a month but i have not been able to hit puberty fully. Can count how many strand of hair on my pp, no armpit hair, no facial changes used to be short then i start growing from like 5.7' to 6.5'. No lies it's a very big disgrace when kids that will see my junior brother and bow their heads expect me to call them egbon.

But I have worked on my self esteem, gave myself confidence by reading inspirational books, learnt boxing, build my body, learnt dancing and i can very well say all this have really boost my confidence, i built my confidence by writing job application to jobs i know im over qualified for and intentionally bully the unlucky hr that will interview me �. I am able to read people and give good advices, as a matter of fact, i (despite my baby face) take adult Sunday School at church and I'm able to take my classes like a piece of cake (With God enabling me btw).

Never dated or toast before not cos im scared of being turned down inface i have a lot of babes that really show me emotions but because I'm scared of how the girl will act towards me when she find out my secret and i am gonna keep it that way because i can't really take heartbreak because of something i can't control. I
already have a good paying Job and finances not my problem so this is my only headache but will i still become normal? Have you overcome something like this? Or do you know how i can correct things?

I have been a guest on NL for more than 7 years. Try be a troll first smiley y'all taught me

ANALYSIS ON GBPJPY FOR AUGUST 25 2020
https://forexanalysiswithwonderfx..com/2020/08/analysis-on-gbpjpy-for-august-25-2020.html
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Olaa: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
STILL YET ke? It is either “STILL” or “YET”. You don’t use both words together in a sentence Ejoooor gaaaaan...lol

Horerku:

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by NaijaCover(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Get in touch with me

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
So sorry dear..

Be strong..
May you find solution sooner than you think in Jesus name ( Amen).

2 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Afiifii1: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
All these didn't hold much water, as far as you're having libido and perfect erection, I regarded these as a flimsy excuses. Additional advantage to a baby face is looking younger than your age, which some are clamouring to get.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by codedly: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why not use double stem cell. 09058204376
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Raphchuks: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

7 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Rumxy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
With what you described, I think you have klinefelter syndrome.
I would suggest you jettison government hospitals and look for a good private hospital with an endocrinology department. You need to consult an endocrinologist that can follow up on your treatment regimen, this you can only achieve when you go to a private hospital as against the teaching hospitals that you will be meeting different doctors like you already expeienced.

6 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
This life no balance OP
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by chukemmang(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pubic hair around you PP shouldn't stop you from going naked in front of your girls and having raunchy sex. How will she know you didn't shave before you got ready to go down on her? She would even think you are a very clean guy who takes good care of your hygiene down below.

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Raphchuks: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Afiifii1:
All these didn't hold much water, as far as you're having libido and perfect erection, I regarded these as a flimsy excuses. Additional advantage to a baby face is looking younger than your age, which some are clamouring to get.

2 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by HolyTitus(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

Wow mad! But i smell very well o.. i will research on this
My voice used to sound like a child's too but i have a grown up voice now, actually i remember the doctor saying I'm stuck in stage 1 of puberty. If this guy got cured hope dey
I really love your spirit, bro. please do the needful ASAP. There's is an international recognised diagnostics centre in Ondo town, Ondo State - Gani Fawehinmi Diagnostic Centre - i heard seasoned Doctors are now there too. Peace ✌
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Saig: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na divine shaving be that one for you. People are even spending money to buy shaving powder and shaving sticks you are lucky you have it free. no worry yourself. Shey u still de cum. Na that one be issue
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by TechSkill: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

Wait, is your diick so tiny? If no, why are you worried? Guy, that thread you referenced, I commented there. I did not have any single beards up tp 25 years old, I kid you not.

Funny enough, I had hairy arms and legs but you see beards? NAH, I didn't have... my face was so young... I only started growing beards in 2015, like one to five strands , u know that kind lol... but now eh, na me dey rush to shave.

You guys worry too much. For me, I didn't want to look old, I hated beards so much but I couldn't escape, no thanks to being hairy on legs and arms. I still look younger than my age though...

the only thing that makes me look older is that I have added weight(lost it later) and now have beards. But if those who are same age with me stand, you will still think they are older than me by say 7 years... my voice also does not help..

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by oreirenimi: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
I am touched by your story.
Some food supplement can be of help; then every step up with prayer.

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Saig: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na divine shaving be that one for you. People are even spending money to buy shaving powder and shaving sticks you are lucky you have it free. no worry yourself. Shey u still de cum. Na that one be issue coolNa divine shaving be that one for you. People are even spending money to buy shaving powder and shaving sticks you are lucky you have it free. no worry yourself. Shey u still de cum. Na that one be issue
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Saig: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na divine shaving be that one for you. People are even spending money to buy shaving powder and shaving sticks you are lucky you have it free. no worry yourself. Shey u still de cum. Na that one be issue
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by oreirenimi: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
I mean back every step up with prayer.

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by peacettw: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheArchangel:
Endocrinologist consult ASAP. You may have an X or Y added to your XY. Maybe a CHROMOSOMAL Abnormality like Klinefelter's syndrome, Kallmanns syndrome or hypogonadism

LUTH
FMC EBUTE METTA
IGBOBI
Check private hospitals with Endo clinics too.

Well said. Off the top of my head was klinefelter syndrome as well.

It explains a lot of what he is going through. Kallman syndrome in most cases is associated with anosmia which he didn't complain of. I am also thinking of a 5 alpha reductase deficiency which may explain the infantile nature of his external gen.italia but my best bet is klinefelter syndrome since they are usually tall with a longer arm span to height ratio. Poor chap.

@op, so sorry about what you are going through but are your breasts bigger than the usual expected in males?
Are your testicles small?
Among the tests done, is one of them LH, FSH and testosterone? If so, can you tell us what the results are so that we can help you arrive at a probable diagnosis?

Again, don't listen to anyone here telling you that this is normal. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NORMAL about your plight and you need to see an endocrinologist asap. Unfortunately, most of the tests done to arrive at the diagnosis are expensive but that isn't really the doctor's fault
You need to get to the root of the problem. Let me know if you have further concerns

9 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Elmander1983(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nature gifted u. See it as a blessing and enjoy ur evergreen status. By the way, how ur babe?
Horerku:

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brother, get in touch with me
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by mindtricks: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

My dad was once sick (4years back), he was admitted at lasuth and during the time i was with him there, i tried getting medical help but it was a very regrettable experience. After using hours and days at family clinic (i get there by 7 and see doctor by 11 or 12), I was referred to their endocrine section. But the problem was first time i visit the endocrine cos they open only Tuesday and Thursday i met a doctor who examined me (in front of students o) and asked me to run some tests which amount to 45k (6 tests). I did the tests and next appointment was two weeks later. Next time i went there with the tests, i met another doctor who just browsed through my file and results and instead of prescribing drug or say u go through this treatment he wrote another test which was 65k (2 tests). I did this too and was asked to come again in 2 weeks almost 120k on test alone. Believe me you next time i went again they were on strike and the lady at the records gave me a month appointment, after the strike i went and when i will see doctor again, it was not any of the first 2 doctors �. Although this was an elderly woman, asked me questions, went through my files, checked first test results and second one, brought out one thing like big beads like this and checked my throat. After all those guess what? She asked me to go for another test again. The price of this was 145k! I was broke already i spent saving for house rent on inconclusive tests and I'm asked to go for a new one. I just kept crying in the bus till i got home cos i feel swindled and punished for what is not my fault. I tore the hospital card and never went back there. Because if the tests were that expensive how much with the treatment be? Reason I'm trying to see if i can see a private hospital doctor that will help me out. I almost ended my life after my experience at lasuth i don't if luth won't be same old story.

Our medical system self.

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Goalnaldo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ishilove:

They don't have business with your nyash. Abi does your nyash produce hormones?
hehehe why are you so funny ishilove cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by friday2011(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Go see doctor nazif

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Na wa for you ooo... Shey you will help him with the traveling and all medical expenses?
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Mayflowa(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ishilove:

They don't have business with your nyash. Abi does your nyash produce hormones?

Maybe he is trying to say his private part has not yet developed as it should. Just inferring.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Originalsly: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmm.... so pubic and facial hair is a must to complete puberty. If at 28 you don't have it.... why would you have it at 82? Should hair sprout at age 85... is it then you will say you completed puberty? Bro... check your parents... one of them has very little or no hair on their arms and legs... father may have no facial hair. Haven't they completed puberty? Your condition is hereditary.... it's in your DNA.
On dating....... when you do.... and you discover your gf or wife most likely has no hair down there.... would you consider yourself a pedophile? Both men and women shave down there.... as though it is a taboo to have hair in that area. Do you know how much you are saving by not having hair there? If you really want to have a problem....abeg... this is not one. ....go live your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.