Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (85339 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Silentgroper(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
plessis:
Men of this days are sissies.
Back then, we had boys of 19 going to war.
Now men commit suicide when their girlfriends leave them.
Men are the new bitches.
Yeah . Simptards dey're

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
DonBenny77:

Yes I think, your bro's sister is your sister.
Na wetin make scarface kill him bro.
A bro is a bro.
na cos tony montana friend was a playa cheesy
if to say im friend was the level headed type of guy im for no mind if im friend dey date im sister
tell me how many cult guys go want make their cult friend date their sister cheesy
they would always want a more responsible level headed guy to date their sis
it was d same way in scarface cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Silentgroper(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
poweredcom:
This bro code get limit

Only bro mama be f most respected omo if bro loose guard I go chop him sister and gal

Abi na he wan marry his sister
You shalt be prosecuted

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Remimadrid1:
So true. I broke up with a friend of mine who started dating my ex while we are still together. Till today, we don't talk anymore, even though the bags don bef me tire.
woman matter don cut off friendship cheesy
ur friend will still bang dat ur ex and wen im tire he will throw her away and u two guys will still remain enemies
inside life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Phoenix999: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This code is like saying because you don't prey on lion's meat, you ought not to be preyed upon by a lion.

Street is military and nobody send you.

A G of mine whose elder sister had massive crush on me, I was chenking her because of one yeye bro code. Can you believe G was behind my back trying to gain access to my favorite hoe at the time, immediately after my hoe sent his explicit messages to me, I just bone my mind starting running his sister's parole, G suspected based on some little loose ups on his sister's end but no concrete evidence, flared up and reported me to everybody who cared to listen, his girlfriend who noticed changes in our relatings, came over to my crib to listen to my side of the story and try to reconcile us, after like her third visit, she warmed up to me that she likes how I principled my life and so on and so forth, long story short, I knack his girlfriend too.
The guy no dey pass my lane till tomorrow, highest na to exchange hailings from afar.

Bro Code ko Gentlemen club ni.
Las las each man for himself and God for all.

Shameless Agonja he-goat...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
chatinent:
A real man doesn't need codes. He needs maturity.
gbam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by na2016: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry pls na computer age we dey,,life.don advance pass those talk,,bang.any pvssy DAT come your way

Be careful bro make you no carry wetin go make your mother cry ooo

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by abdullahi45: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
You shalt be prosecuted

Seconded, that guy has no shame...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Newboss(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Trash talk. This is how cultism began. Don't go and hustle,. Stay there and be packing your fat balls

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by stanliwise(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Obinoscopy:
Rule number 5. Are you saying a bro cannot marry another bro's sister? sad
Try as much as you can not to date a close friend sister. It is like roping yourself into a situation you must keeping both of them going. Effect on one affect the other

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by kiddkash(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=binarymachine post=93125522]

1. Bros Over Lady.

its bros before hoes
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by abdullahi45: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Obinoscopy:
Rule number 5. Are you saying a bro cannot marry another bro's sister? sad

He actually can marry her, but she must not be used as side chick or cheated on.

I mean she she must be treated with great reverence and nicely.

Why I am against the Brocode is simply because I believe all girls deserve that and not just fellow Bro relatives.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by bluefilm: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
binarymachine:
[s]The bro code are a set of unwritten rules that govern any group of Male friends and ensures to keep their friendship well coordinated and bonded. It contains a number of dos and don’ts they must adhere to in order to strengthen their bonds and keep the Bromance going.Breaking the bro code is tantamount to betrayal and bro-treason. There are almost a hundred of the bro rules, however we will be talking about 7 most important ones that should never be broken even by mistake.1. Bros Over Lady: Since Bromance is lot more important and sacred than any lady, it is considered a crime to place, value or protect a lady before a bro. A hoe here would mean a woman who is neither a bro’s wife, sister or mother. Bros most never let a lady come inbetween them or cause them to fight each other. If a lady tries to do this, she has to be dropped for the bromance to keep flying.2. A Bro Must Forever Remain Loyal: This is one of the most important rules of the bro code. At all times and in all situations, a bro must always remain loyal and protect other bros. If a bro’s girlfriend calls to ask where he was the previous night, you have to accept he was with you even if you haven’t seen him in three months. When a bro tells you a secret, it should go with you to your grave, no mistakes!3. Never Date A Bro’s Ex Without His Permission: This one is a very sensitive one but can come fair in certain situations, especially when it’s been years after the breakup and your friend was never really into the girl. Which ever way it is, nothing should ever go down without first asking your friend, even if it’s been ten years. Anything short of this is breaking the bro code. Besides It shows respect and etiquette.4. You Are Honour Bound To tell A Bro If His Girl Is Cheating On Him: It might no be easy, especially if your friend is so much in love with the girl. Sometimes you have to thread with caution, however it is still your duty to let your friend know he is being played, knowing and keeping it away from him is breaking the bro code. Put yourself in his shoes, even if you love a girl so much, if she was cheating on you and a bro knows and doesn’t tell you how would you feel?5. A Bro’s Biological Sisters, Mother And Girlfriend Are Off Limits: This one is very clear and simple, you are never allowed to hit on your friend’s sisters, mother and girlfriend or have anything sexual to do with them, it is forbidden! Distant cousins are allowed though but a bro lust keep their sexual details and exploits to himself.6. A Bro Must Be A Man And Honour His Family: Yes at all times a bro must be up and doing, man up to responsibilities and take care of his family. Fend for his wife and kids if any, honour his parents and respects his sisters. A bro is allowed to spend quality time with his loved ones and failing to do so could get him castigated by his bros.7. A Bro Shall Always Protect His Bros: At all times you must step in for your friends when they need you. Step in for a bro who is about to get trashed by a lady, protect a bro from an over bearing female friend, when introducing a bro to a lady, use the best descriptions ever. If two bros ever fall for the same girl, the one with the longest dry spell is given priority and when a bro scores a lady, help him with a condom for protection, if he does not have one.[/s]

Nonsense.

Absolute nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by eniteden(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
highdon:
There is this new sex style call buhari.

Don't panic is not difficult, u will just be on top doing nothing.

Guy, am dead like laughter don finish me grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by stanliwise(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This code is like saying because you don't prey on lion's meat, you ought not to be preyed upon by a lion.

A G of mine whose elder sister had massive crush on me, I was chenking her because of one yeye bro code. Can you believe G was behind my back trying to gain access to my favorite hoe at the time, immediately after my hoe sent his explicit messages to me, I just bone my mind starting running his sister's parole, G suspected based on some little loose ups on his sister's end but no concrete evidence, flared up and reported me to everybody who cared to listen, his girlfriend who noticed changes in our relatings, came over to my crib to listen to my side of the story and try to reconcile us, after like her third visit, she warmed up to me that she likes how I principled my life and so on and so forth, long story short, I knack his girlfriend too.
The guy no dey pass my lane till tomorrow, highest na to exchange hailings from afar.

Dammmnnn
I will say you’re lucking o. If his girlfriend was the kiss and tell type that wouldn’t be nice. Moreso if your friend is the desperate type, he can wound you o. Your situation is good sha.

Based on that no run sister thing, the water is gloomy, na anything fit happen but on my principle, that stuff I hate it because of the lack of comfort it brings between the guy and me. Especially wen we dey talk girls matter.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by CanadaOrBust: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Someone should do a counter thread:

SISTER CODE

DO: Support your friends dating life.
DON’T: Let your friend date someone who treats her poorly.
Instead: Talk to her about why you think he is unfit for someone as great as her.

DO: Confide in your friend any problems you may have or struggle with.
DON’T: Blab your friends’ problems to all your other friends.
Instead: Let your friend confide in you, she trusts you to be there for her to vent. If it is a serious issue that you are not equipped to deal with look into it more and then confide in any professional/family members necessary to get her the help she needs.

DO: Comfort your friend when she goes through a bad breakup/relationship.
DON’T: Date/Hook-up/Become best friends with the jerk who broke her heart.
Instead: FIND SOMEONE ELSE. There are plenty of fish in the sea, why go for someone who has proved to be king of the jerkoffs AND who hurt your friend?

DO: Confront your friend when you have a problem with her.
DON’T: Bash her to all your friends.
Instead: Find a way to tell her in a respectful way how you feel. Whether or not this interaction is in person is up to you.

DO: If your friend asks how her outfit/hair/makeup etc looks, BE HONEST.
DON’T: Tell her what she wants to hear and let her go out looking like a fool.
Instead: Respectfully tell her that you think she would be more comfortable in another outfit or kindly suggest a little less bronzer (bronzer is almost always the culprit of rough, clown-looking makeup).

DO: Be a wing woman for your bestie when she needs it.
DON’T: Try to attract every guy who even gives her the least bit of attention, especially if she’s interested.
Instead: Talk her up! Make her seem like a goddess and that any guy would be lucky to have her! (Then you can inquire about any of his cute friends for yourself and she can be your wing woman).
ETC, etc

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Alexaonfleek: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
showafrica:

Yea, eye for an eye but you will miss your guy though. Thats why you need a friend who will abide by the bro code. Hoes aint loyal, they dont deserve our attention that much but they enjoy coming in between. They usually seperate niggers and rule. Check out Eve from the beginning... Adam broke the bro code.. Fuckkk them.. Damn

Adam broke bro code between him and who

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by razible5384(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Your own better bros!
If you have been doing that for the past 2 months and you're still alive, you've got nothing to worry about bro. All you need to do is to be thanking God.

Even if you get money to buy more food, I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't, instead save Up! Before you know it, u don buy land
whats this one even saying?? ..if u can't help him... You stfu an run along
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by King44(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
I see cult rules.
Bro codes my ass !

When a bro is a nice young man doing well for himself , a bro will even corner the bro for his lovely sister.

Only touts won't allow fellow touts near their sisters cos they know they got nothing to offer.
you can't understand

Bro code is sacred it has to be kept by we real bros

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by CioAngels(f): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is another cult group abi?

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Sniper101(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Damn!

This means
I most recently broke code number 5 angry
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I will send 150k to you if and only if your nairaland account is an old account...

OH, Seen... Sorry bro. God go provide.
Japa grin grin grin
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by King44(m): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
CioAngels:
This is another cult group abi?
These are unwritten codes male friends have to follow for a lasting friendship

When e break fight go start
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by piagetskinner(m): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abeg who is the inventor of the bro code..?

Bro code ko Morse code ni

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by PierreAbutu(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
undecided.. u don start with this Ur Nigarr statement undecided undecided... Righteousness89 undecided,.. NL daddy G. O.. using different monikers undecided

Wat should he say.....DAMN STUDENT UNION FELLOWSHIP?

Abeg go and read ya bible
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by eazy07(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Arrant nonsense
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 24, 2020
binarymachine:

7. A Bro Shall Always Protect His Bros: At all times you must step in for your friends when they need you. Step in for a bro who is about to get trashed by a lady, protect a bro from an over bearing female friend, when introducing a bro to a lady, use the best descriptions ever. If two bros ever fall for the same girl, the one with the longest dry spell is given priority and when a bro scores a lady, help him with a condom for protection, if he does not have one.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/06/13/7-most-important-bro-codes-every-guy-should-never-break/

Many Nigerian men today are simps and would do the opposite and validate a woman over their fellow man simply because they want to either shag her in future or to form "women advocacy"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by showafrica(m): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

Adam broke bro code between him and who

Lol, you no no say Adam been dey relate with God as bros before Eve scatter everything. Common secret code, the guy no keep

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by daviesmania(m): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Am in

1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 24, 2020
highdon:
There is this new sex style call buhari.

Don't panic is not difficult, u will just be on top doing nothing.

��
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by IchBinBrait(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:

You suppose dey screen before you bang oo.. cheesy forget that "nobody send you" talk.
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by bilulu(m): 1:14am On Aug 24, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry pls na computer age we dey,,life.don advance pass those talk,,bang.any pvssy DAT come your way
and what happens if your friend bang your younger sister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.