Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) (3214 Views)

Seven Ways You’re Making Sex Boring For Your Spouse / Instagram Star, Kristen Hanchen, Mistakenly Livestreams Herself Making Sex / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) by damosky12(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
saaphiere:
The point of the thread is at the bold. The point is to tell couple that it's not just prayer all the time. You have to sow a seed which is making love. You can't be praying for a child everyday and only have sex once in a month. Don't you get it now?

Ok. I get it now. I am sorry for the earlier assumptions.

But the thread, considering his topic for instance, can be easily misunderstood.
Re: Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
damosky12:

Ok. I get it now. I am sorry for the earlier assumptions.

But the thread, considering his topic for instance, can be easily misunderstood.
You're blessed.
Re: Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Camelot65:
Like WTF!!! grin Go back and read your Bible joor.....

Bible gave an account of Jesus 's life on earth together with his apostles, How can he (Jesus) quote from something he already knows?? cheesy(he used scrolls to preach in temples not a Bible)

hey, who's Jesus Christ please?

and you're yet to answer my other questions
Have you heard of Old testament? There was a Bible (Old Testament before Christ came).
Didn't you hear when one of his discipline asked him saying 'In Moses time'? How did they know about Moses time if it wasn't written?
Re: Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
IamPlato:
no be prayer dey give woman belle, na serious banging without protection
Loud it!
Re: Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) by Camelot65: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
saaphiere:
Have you heard of Old testament? There was a Bible (Old Testament before Christ came).
Didn't you hear when one of his discipline asked him saying 'In Moses time'? How did they know about Moses time if it wasn't written?
Okay
Re: Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Camelot65:
Okay
Peace be with you.
Re: Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) by Camelot65: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
saaphiere:
Peace be with you.
And you too smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place / Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried / I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.