Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112104 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Unlimited22: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Dear explorers, can you please create a thread like this, but for Estonia?
Thanks in anticipation.

As usual you've done wonderful work. cool
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
DapperGuy:

India and Brazil are still better than Nigeria. Far better! India is the 6th-largest economy in the world. Brazil is the 9th. Where do Nigerians go to for cheap medical treatment? Is it not India?

Even Ghana is better than Nigeria, not to talk of India and Brazil.

the same India that is full of slump. don't be deceived by Bollywood movies. if you freelance online, you will realize how hungry Indians are. loads of them migrate to Arab countries like Nigerians for cheap labour.

and Brazil is battling corruption in all sector just like us. they had to go in deep debt to safe face when they hosted 2014 world cup.

Nigeria is bad no doubt, but if you wanna mention better country, don't mention those two countries.

and Ghana that was crying when we closed our borders? abegi.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sirwallace:

the same India that is full of slump. don't be deceived by Bollywood movies. if you freelance online, you will realize how hungry Indians are. loads of them migrate to Arab countries like Nigerians for cheap labour.

and Brazil is battling corruption in all sector just like us. they had to go in deep debt to safe face when they hosted 2014 world cup.

Nigeria is bad no doubt, but if you wanna mention better country, don't mention those two countries.

and Ghana that was crying when we closed our borders? abegi.

In other words, Brazil and India are not better than Nigeria? And your reasons at that India has slums & its citizens work abroad and Brazil is battling corruption.

Both countries are amongst the top 10 economies in the world, and yet they are not better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
DapperGuy:

In other words, Brazil and India are not better than Nigeria? And your reasons at that India has slums & its citizens work abroad and Brazil is battling corruption.

Both countries are amongst the top 10 economies in the world, and yet they are not better than Nigeria.

just so you know, there is a discrepancy in correlation between economy index and standard of living.

Nigeria is the best economy in Africa as of last year. does that make us better than South Africa?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by kkokoma: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Explorers:
Hardangerfjord, which is bordered by the Folgefonna glacier, is peppered with tiny islands..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7938735/amp/Spell-binding-pictures-Norways-epic-landscapes.html

I went to school in the Handanger area, lovely scenery, terrible weather and those long winding roads? they make you dizzy
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by kkokoma: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Chii59 post=93187154]
Anything aurora, count me in.
Borealis, australis... Damn. So beautiful.
To think the ancient vikings thought it was a bad omen. Ignorance sha
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by kkokoma: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chii59:

To think the ancient vikings thought it was a bad omen. Ignorance sha undecided
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by kkokoma: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chii59:

To think the ancient vikings thought it was a bad omen. Ignorance sha undecided

Beautiful but freezing cold, when you're there believe me you will be thinking about the cold a lot. I have seen the phenomenon in Lillehammer and it was -27C that night, literally froze my camera

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
kkokoma:

Beautiful but freezing cold, when you're there believe me you will be thinking about the cold a lot. I have seen the phenomenon in Lillehammer and it was -27C that night, literally froze my camera
Wow! That must have been freakishly cold shocked shocked
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Vado:

Sweden is a shadow of it former self now. They opened their gates to Arab asylum seekers, now rape, harassment, assault and drugs are the order of the day.
That's why the likes of Norway and Switzerland will never join the EU.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
konkonbilo:
Naaa.. Very far from there. Is at minjibir local government.
Same place na.. I'm even in front of the resort now

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by luvme0702: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Very lovely. I remember the shooting & bombing incident that happened in Norway in 2011
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by OyinbowithaTan(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wonderful photos well done!
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Goel: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Sirwallace:

Brazil, China & India have each around 25% of their urban population in slums. The same figure goes more than 50% for Nigeria. Clearly, these countries are better than Nigeria by a long shot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2020
slimabby:
Nice

Do you want me to take you there on a visit? smiley
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by slimabby(f): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Haha nope thank you

Womanizer:

Do you want me to take you there on a visit? smiley
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by fati2001(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by AlphaSoul: 2:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Explorers:
*. Population: 5,432,580

*. Total area: 385,207 km2 (148,729 sq mi)

If there's a competition for the most beautiful country on earth, Norway would surely be a podium contender.

They capture epic fjords, grand mountains, gravity-defying rock formations and impossibly picturesque island villages.

The great news for travellers is that the country's breathtaking natural wonders even those in remote corners can be explored with ease by train, cruise ship or by foot via hiking trails.

Visit YouTube, search 'Norway tour, time lapse, Norway trip, hike, adventure' or you can search by cities, towns and attraction sites. You will love the videos.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7938735/amp/Spell-binding-pictures-Norways-epic-landscapes.html
Word!
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
[Hahahaha,LOL @ Jehovah witness...quote author=showafrica post=93188531]

Is this not the places Jehova witness people use to show us as heaven. This people just created there heaven sha... No terrorists, no ruga, no Fulani, no bandits.. Just easy life with population of 5m...here we are 200m and counting, nothing is working.. Break down the country to easier managable form, they say No. Black man sorry. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
No.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Babysho(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2021
I would not be surprised if after death, God comes down to send the holy people to heaven and it's actually Norway. And he just tells the unholy people to remain in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by izibili44: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorers:
*. Population: 5,432,580

*. Total area: 385,207 km2 (148,729 sq mi)

If there's a competition for the most beautiful country on earth, Norway would surely be a podium contender.

They capture epic fjords, grand mountains, gravity-defying rock formations and impossibly picturesque island villages. I need a good contact of a football club in Norway. Pls do let me know if you have one.

The great news for travellers is that the country's breathtaking natural wonders even those in remote corners can be explored with ease by train, cruise ship or by foot via hiking trails.

Visit YouTube, search 'Norway tour, time lapse, Norway trip, hike, adventure' or you can search by cities, towns and attraction sites. You will love the videos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.