Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112103 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Aguogba:
then take a look at what Google has to say
so Google is better than experience?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Aguogba:

When you find out the truth, come back and give me a like on their behalf. More than 95% of Scandinavians have perfect understanding and use of both spoken and written English. Can you boast of that even in most commonwealth countries such as India,Hong Kong, Ghana, Sierra leone and our beloved Naija?

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Explorers:

Switzerland is cool too.

Almost Same landscapes and i read somewhere that English speaking population is higher in Switzerland.
thank you so much bro I always enjoy your threads.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by fridayekpa(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2020
No cities? Only mountains, rocks and rivers you dey show us
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
Why dem no born me for this kind country I won do free transfer go Norway... Norway, here I come.

And of all places God choice is Nigeria for me..?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
stanchemical:
A village in Norway equals is far better than BANANA ISLAND ASO ROCK VILLA in Nigeria
angry angry
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
My dream is to travel round the world. I love nature.
Yankari game reserve, sambisa forest, and our water fall plus the many natural places in the East will be good to start with don't forget Zuma rock and the once in idanre in ekiti plus takwabe beach badagry before you travel to Kenya or Tanzania join niger

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by LMS1(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Norway has always been my favorite European country, but others took the hype.reminds me if Svalbard.. I wish I could be there some day but Nigeria seems to trap its citizens in it!

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2020
frog12:
but if you go to LAGOS, or any AFRICAN country, na dirty GUTTER left and right go WELCOME you.
u need to visit other African countries b4 u compare them with Nigeria
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2020
how many of such african countries ? bros go out and see how ppl are getting it right .
frog12:
but if you go to LAGOS, or any AFRICAN country, na dirty GUTTER left and right go WELCOME you.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by rs172(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2020
onatisi:
how many of such african countries ? bros go out and see how ppl are getting it right .

I still don't understand why Nigerians term Nigerian problem as African problem.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Even the villages are more beautiful than cities in Nigeria.

I got to leave this sh!thole ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Even the villages are more beautiful than cities in Nigeria.

I got to leave this sh!thole ASAP.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2020
bewla:
Yankari game reserve, sambisa forest, and our water fall plus the many natural places in the East will be good to start with don't forget Zuma rock and the once in idanre in ekiti plus takwabe beach badagry before you travel to Kenya or Tanzania join niger
have been to yankari like 3 times, Obudu cattle ranch like 5 times, tinapa resort like 3 times, Erin jesha water falls in osun state, takwa Bay, gashaka game reserve in taraba, Porto golf resort in kano, brother places plenty wey i don visit for Nigeria abeg. Na only east I never go. I won travel round the world.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by PS712: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Aguogba:
"

You just made an old man shed tears!
I weep for our country.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Asapchris(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2020
belcom10:

Honestly grin
Yes hoo
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria has better places than this but corruption and bad leaders riddled with tribal and religious division will not allow them to develop those places and build structures that will make the country look as beautiful as God planed it to be.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2020
because they believe there is no other country better than nigeria in the whole of africa ,so if nigeria is fluttering they believe the whole africa is fluttering
rs172:

I still don't understand why Nigerians term Nigerian problem as African problem.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
have been to yankari like 3 times, Obudu cattle ranch like 5 times, tinapa resort like 3 times, Erin jesha water falls in osun state, takwa Bay, gashaka game reserve in taraba, Porto golf resort in kano, brother places plenty wey i don visit for Nigeria abeg. Na only east I never go. I won travel round the world.
Make good use of ur time and make money as u journey and have fum along don't be a johnny walker
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
Is it the golf resort at Muritala Mohammed way close to airport road ?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
Is it the golf resort at Muritala Mohammed way close to airport road ? .
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2020
PS712:

You just made an old man shed tears!
I weep for our country.
You shed more when you're here and read the news coming out of Naija on Nairaland. If 1/3 of our citizens travel outside and come back to Naija, aswear they'll set the country on fire after seeing what governance is meant to be.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2020
Doesn't hold a candle to New Zealand
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Whobedatte:

Is it the golf resort at Muritala Mohammed way close to airport road ?
Naaa.. Very far from there. Is at minjibir local government.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by PS712: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2020
Aguogba:
You shed more when you're here and read the news coming out of Naija on Nairaland. If 1/3 of our citizens travel outside and come back to Naija, aswear they'll set the country on fire after seeing what governance is meant to be.
Lol
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2020
bewla:
Make good use of ur time and make money as u journey and have fum along don't be a johnny walker
Thanks, have always made money from most of my travels like that, I'm a photographer and most times we go in groups like an excursion.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Vado(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2020
FrLukas:
What about the cold?

Norway is fine, but have you seen Switzerland? How about Sweden?

Sweden is a shadow of it former self now. They opened their gates to Arab asylum seekers, now rape, harassment, assault and drugs are the order of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by JhimmySpark(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Explorers just made me fall in love with Norway, the sights are breathtaking, calm and peaceful, what a beautiful country. They country will definitely be making lots of money from tourism, only if Nigeria can......

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2020
Vado:

Sweden is a shadow of it former self now. They opened their gates to Arab asylum seekers, now rape, harassment, assault and drugs are the order of the day.

Yeah, I heard.

This is the story of a lot of those European countries.

Even the UK is also suffering its own radical islamic terrorist acts too.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by rita25(f): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2020
i will visit norway in JESUS name amen soonest cheesy
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by blingxx(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Gerrard59:
Beautiful pictures, I must say.

I wonder how European countries will cope with the declining population across the continent. I can imagine the sparse environment in the next twenty years.

the lesser the population the more nature kicks in and that's how it suppose to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2020
slowice:
Hmmmm and someone will be shouting eko oni baje because of dualised road or 4storey ugly structure.... Wetin we do? As a Nigerian your biggest dream should to travel out and see things out there cos I strongly believe that we re mostly blind.
We think we re making progress but we re not.

If after seeing this you re still shouting sai baba or Tinubu or atiku n Co for president you need mental evaluation because non of those guys can move us a mile forward. We must go for the best if we ever want our country to look like sa at least in the future.

See where human being like us live... We dey here dey glory in mediocrity.

May God almighty open our eyes and give us the courage to demand for the best and not settle for tribalism and religion.
true you see after this thread another will be opened and the so called youth will still go back to shouting sai baba and tinubu this or that if you ever try to tell them otherwise then the tribal idiots will launch their attacks when all we fight for is just a better society,Nigeria has never had a leaders Nigerians keep celebrating mediocrity because they don't know the standard of things.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.