Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112080 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Penboy: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Abeg.. Anybody with information about Norway Medical Licensing Exam?

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Investnow2017: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2020
giantstar:
see road on the mountain hmnn and Nigeria governors will construct 5km road showcasing it for good governance, idiot

Roads littered with multiple potholes before they are commissioned. Better not compare

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by planetx: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Nothing special, only thing you are getting there is terrible racism and bonecrushing cold weather
Africa is more beautiful with better weather.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Investnow2017: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Rexnegro:
these are people who are actually living while existing , cared and loved by their government. in we Africa we are only existing, u re on ur own especially in Nigeria that's so blessed by God but our leaders are something else
It is so pathetic that even some who are existing in Nigeria are not even aware that they are existing cheesy It is as bad as that.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Someone told me that Norway is the heaven on earth...

I believe!

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Investnow2017: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Thank God there is no hellfire, otherwise dieing in Nigeria only to be pushed into hellfire would have amounted to double punishment. God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by solaere(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2020
everything I see here dey nija fa .....
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:22am On Aug 25, 2020
thesmallgod:
I have a friend schooling in Stavanger. He told me Norway is a paradise grin

He's right, i know.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Shopatcandice(f): 1:29am On Aug 25, 2020
See as humans like Nigerians make their country fine. They must have two heads

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Shopatcandice(f): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Make una dey sit down dey compare and contrast. That is what una dey good at.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Brush1: 1:39am On Aug 25, 2020
Swipa:
GOD's creation is so beautiful. Just wow. Thumbs up to Norwegians for keeping it that way.

Absolutely. Not messing the entire place with poo.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by frog12: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2020
but if you go to LAGOS, or any AFRICAN country, na dirty GUTTER left and right go WELCOME you.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Udeyhere: 1:47am On Aug 25, 2020
God take note, my next life na Norway citizen I go be.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by osystein(m): 1:55am On Aug 25, 2020
The earth is beautiful, there's natural beauty everywhere and Norway isn't the most beautiful
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by karika2018: 2:51am On Aug 25, 2020
DapperGuy:

China,India, Brazil, The US and Indonesia are more populous than Nigeria,but they are doing well.

A huge population should've been a strength, not a liability if we had a responsible government.

You spoke inteligently

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by karika2018: 2:53am On Aug 25, 2020
slowice:
Hmmmm and someone will be shouting eko oni baje because of dualised road or 4storey ugly structure.... Wetin we do? As a Nigerian your biggest dream should to travel out and see things out there cos I strongly believe that we re mostly blind.
We think we re making progress but we re not.

If after seeing this you re still shouting sai baba or Tinubu or atiku n Co for president you need mental evaluation because non of those guys can move us a mile forward. We must go for the best if we ever want our country to look like sa at least in the future.

See where human being like us live... We dey here dey glory in mediocrity.

May God almighty open our eyes and give us the courage to demand for the best and not settle for tribalism and religion.

you spoke well
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by karika2018: 2:57am On Aug 25, 2020
themaestro08:

I guess you live in Sweden? Right?

Are you a resident in norway, i would like to come for a visit in a year or two......

we can exchange contacts
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 25, 2020
-
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 25, 2020
--
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Great is the lord. Well all these are pleasing to the eyes but at the same seeming like deadtraps to me.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by dozieo(m): 4:49am On Aug 25, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

If the Earth is like this,
I Wonder How Beautiful Heaven Must Be!
I Wonder How the Streets of Gold will be like!

Lord, Make Me to be Accounted Worthy to Be in Heaven! I Pray in JESUS Name

Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Kvdag(m): 5:30am On Aug 25, 2020
I feel the pain Brother... angry
humilitypays:
Explorers can you please post this on Twitter or find a way to put it on front page of Vanguard or Punch newspaper so that Buhari and his Fulani brothers can see how a country ought to look, instead going about from one remote, poor, suffering village to another carrying stick, kettle and cow with AK47 killing poor, helpless villages and painting everywhere with smelling blood of the innocent while they form hero and act brave in midst of foolery angry angry

Nigeria really need to be divided into 5 or 7 different countries as a way of starting a new Nigeria that each region can go start a new foundation to build their dream country according to their wish and dreams. It hurts to be in one country with people whose only desire is to kill, steal, occupy and destroy without thinking of developing and building modern infrastructures, it hurts mhen angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:33am On Aug 25, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Alaska is 5.3 times larger than Norway . Anchorage and Fairbanks Alaska are as developed as Oslo Norway and have a lot to offer ,though both have small population. .

Alaska is amazing too. Ive seen many road trips videos/vlogs from Vancouver - Juneau - Fairbanks - Anchorage and around.

I dream that drive.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2020
When will my eyes behold these beauties live, not in pictures? Oluwa, u know I love nature.
Pls make haste to bless me so that my dreams shall come into fulfillment.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Explorers on de beat. I doubt if there's a more beautiful country. I might just have to swap my Australia or Switzerland dreams for Norway. Beautiful scenery!
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Explorers on de beat. I doubt if there's a more beautiful country. I might just have to swap my Australia or Switzerland dreams for Norway. Beautiful scenery!

Switzerland is cool too.

Almost Same landscapes and i read somewhere that English speaking population is higher in Switzerland.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Tianamen1: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Norway has more crude oil per person than Nigeria, yet it has one of the highest tax rates on earth. it simply invest its oil income in a sovereign wealth fund which divides the profits to all Norwegian citizens. taxes are used to pay public and civil servants.

Alaska is also oil rich and gives its residents a share oil revenues annually. while there are no income taxes in Alaska, its sales and property taxes are among the highest in the U.S.

without taxation, democracies can not work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.