Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112099 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by prinsam30: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Mr explorer are u sure these ar real pictures or drawings, coz I only see these things in my dreams, Oh God I need to visit this country b4 my time expires here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ofiagu(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Explorers:
The Magdalenefjorden on the Svalbard archipelago, which is five miles long and up to three miles wide.

It is one of the most famous fjords on the island of Spitsbergen.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7938735/amp/Spell-binding-pictures-Norways-epic-landscapes.html

The Exporers, you are good in this!

Such beautiful scenes!

But a country like Norway in the view of Late Lord Lugard is simply not a perfect country.

Lugard would have insisted the population is too small, so he would have merged Norway with Denmark and 3 more entities to qualify for a country.
Literally, Lugard would have amalgameted many European entities to become one large country-the British way

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by millyj(f): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Its really beautiful.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2020
cbrezy cheesy 
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by rs172(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2020
onatisi:
because they believe there is no other country better than nigeria in the whole of africa ,so if nigeria is fluttering they believe the whole africa is fluttering

Ignorant set of people, i was once like this too, until i went to a neighbouring African country, i almost shed teaes for Nigeria
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2020
DEWKID:
cbrezy cheesy 

i viewd this post yesterday the country dey neat and beautiful, fresh air, good sights what a place, but Nigeria we're way backward.

we're just suffering, even if you give Nigeria this country for 2years they'll destroy it.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2020
Awesome sight, I will visit it one day.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
interest differ.. Not everyone wants to travel around. Some are just content with the place they are
When you have a people whom the majority do not travel to explore then you have to question those interests.
Travel is another form of education. How can you be a global citizen yet not explore to know how your world works. You cant understand how the world works by only staying home and guzzling the nonsense they feed you from the media. This is the reason why even in naija, a man from the north doesnt understand the culture and behaviour of people in the south. Because he doesnt understand anything he will depend on 2nd hand info and malicious stereotypes to judge people from that region. This is what has brought the country to the state its in.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
What a blessed country. I'll add this to my next destination when travelling.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Investnow2017:

It is so pathetic that even some who are existing in Nigeria are not even aware that they are existing cheesy It is as bad as that.
hmmm it's a sad state we found ourselves in this country... sometimes I wonder if good government is not achievable in Nigeria. like what's that barrier ehn ?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
DapperGuy:

China,India, Brazil, The US and Indonesia are more populous than Nigeria,but they are doing well.

A huge population should've been a strength, not a liability if we had a responsible government.

please remove India and Brazil from that list.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
cbrezy:

i viewd this post yesterday the country dey neat and beautiful, fresh air, good sights what a place, but Nigeria we're way backward.

we're just suffering, even if you give Nigeria this country for 2years they'll destroy it.

so true bro i just wish i can get a sponsor am tired of africa
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by rationalhuman(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
I have visited and lived in 3 of these countries, i would say please remove Indonesia for sure.
Sirwallace:

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sirwallace:

India and Brazil are still better than Nigeria. Far better! India is the 6th-largest economy in the world. Brazil is the 9th. Where do Nigerians go to for cheap medical treatment? Is it not India?

Even Ghana is better than Nigeria, not to talk of India and Brazil.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by rationalhuman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dont talk Sense here, Posting Facts and Meaningful things may get you a label of Foreign Worshiper etc.

DapperGuy:

India and Brazil are still better than Nigeria. Far better! India is the 6th-largest economy in the world. Brazil is the 9th. Where do Nigerians go to for cheap medical treatment? Is it not India?

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by SmokedWhiskey: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Beautiful and civilized country, you don’t see markets or 2x2 petty trading shops or littering everywhere.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

When you have a people whom the majority do not travel to explore then you have to question those interests.
Travel is another form of education. How can you be a global citizen yet not explore to know how your world works. You cant understand how the world works by only staying home and guzzling the nonsense they feed you from the media. This is the reason why even in naija, a man from the north doesnt understand the culture and behaviour of people in the south. Because he doesnt understand anything he will depend on 2nd hand info and malicious stereotypes to judge people from that region. This is what has brought the country to the state its in.
you have a point.... But it isn't about education. Some people don't just like travelling!!.. Check out most rich and ''educated' people in ń this country.. Maybe us, Canada, UK and that is it!!. Who has time to galivate up and down when their is a business to operate. Personally I will like to travel to every country in the world to see diverse traditions and culture, but that might change when real money comes!
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Omoh what does Africa have? Resources are found in every continent so please that doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
you have a point.... But it isn't about education. Some people don't just like travelling!!.. Check out most rich and ''educated' people in ń this country.. Maybe us, Canada, UK and that is it!!. Who has time to galivate up and down when their is a business to operate. Personally I will like to travel to every country in the world to see diverse traditions and culture, but that might change when real money comes!
How many of these business people are there in Naija? Even in the oyibo land we talk of how many Nigerians are really business people like you described? Many of them I have met are middle class people , salary earners. Even if they are business people dont they take vacations? I'm talking about what people do in their spare time. And yes more oyibos travel (what you call galivanting) and because they travel they understand your own country better than you understand yours.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
DEWKID:

so true bro i just wish i can get a sponsor am tired of africa

Our passport is actually low you can't get privilege with it because its shitty.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
knowhowk:
. grin for how long ?
even if na 20 years e take me ,I go save tongue tongue tongue
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by GURION: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Explorers:
Geirangerfjord is one of the most picturesque of Norway’s fjords.

Mislabeled?

Or cropped out of the fjord landscape?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

If the Earth is like this,
I Wonder How Beautiful Heaven Must Be!
I Wonder How the Streets of Gold will be like!

Lord, Make Me to be Accounted Worthy to Be in Heaven! I Pray in JESUS Name
Then you must believe in Rosullulahi(saw) the last prophet of God.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Dannydaking007(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
The place is beautiful but, which kind mumu mumu road be those ones wey i dey see there? These guys like trouble sha.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by olujastro: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Definitely the most beautiful country in the world!

Preikestolen - The pulpit rock....to me is the most beautiful rock in Norway.

Loved hiking it, and the view at the top is mad oh!

1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by olujastro: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
DapperGuy:

I've been to Ghana abeg and it is certainly not better than Nigeria. Stable electricity alone cannot make Ghana better than Nigeria.
Nigeria is more developed than Ghana, with Accra looking just slightly better than Port Harcourt.

Even with the terrible economy in Nigeria, we still live a better economic life than Ghana where their average salaries can't do much.

Perhaps you can say Ghanaians are better behaved and less corrupt than Nigerians.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by olujastro: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
obonadogan:
Scandinavian countries are cool, but way to expensive for an average Nigerian. I remember spending approx. €30 euro just for lunch in Stockholm, and that was 10 years ago! Men those countries are incredibly expensive.
Maybe you were eating classy European food in classy European restaurants.

A McDonald's meal - Burger, fries and soda cost me just €8 in the same Stockholm in 2019.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
olujastro:

I've been to Ghana abeg and it is certainly not better than Nigeria. Stable electricity alone cannot make Ghana better than Nigeria.
Nigeria is more developed than Ghana, with Accra looking just slightly better than Port Harcourt.

Even with the terrible economy in Nigeria, we still live a better economic life than Ghana where their average salaries can't do much.

Perhaps you can say Ghanaians are better behaved and less corrupt than Nigerians.

When last did you visit Ghana?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by olujastro: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
DapperGuy:

When last did you visit Ghana?
In March this year.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
olujastro:

In March this year.

Ok
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by slimabby(f): 2:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.