Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112107 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Akershus Fortress in Oslo.

5 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sunset at Oslo Opera House.

6 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
City hall summer.

5 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Cousin9999: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
You must be joking.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by johnbush(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
You should check out Japan. I think you'll find it even more beautiful than Norway.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
johnbush:
You should check out Japan. I think you'll find it even more beautiful than Norway.

Well, ive not seen any physically.

But based on what ive seen on the internet, documentaries, Norway youtube channels that ive seen, Instagram/Facebook pages, i can say Japan is beautiful but not than Norway.

The landscapes, mountains, lakes, waterfall, cruise, glaciers, Northern lights in Norway is second to none. My opinion.

You can google most Naturally beautiful countries on earth, you won't see Japan. You see Norway, Canada, Switzerland, United States(Colorado, Alaska, Washington State, Utah, Wyoming, Montana), and mostly Europe.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Xeeex: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:

Well, ive not seen any physically.

Based on the internet, documentaries, Norway youtube channels ive seen, i can say Japan is beautiful but not not than Norway.

The landscapes, mountains, lakes, waterfall, cruise, glaciers, Northern lights in Norway is second to none. My opinion.

You can google most Naturally beautiful countries on earth, you won't see Japan. You see Norway, Canada, Switzerland, US(Colorado, Washington State, Utah, Montana), and mostly Europe.

Thanks for posting this

May your oil never run dry

24 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by davide470(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
johnbush:
Not really. Norway is amaazziiingggg!

You really can't explain how beautiful the country is until you experience it.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by slydog(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:
The Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis, over Sakrisøy island at the foot of Olstind, one of Lofoten's most iconic mountains.
Canada has the Aurora too

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
slydog:

Canada has the Aurora too

Yea, including Finland, Alaska, Iceland, Greenland, Sweden and many more.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:

Yea, including Finland, Alaska, Iceland, Greenland, Sweden and many more.
This photo is very calming.

7 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:
Trolltunga rock juts out 3,600ft (1,100metres) above lake Ringedalsvatnet in the Odda municipality.

It's one of the most popular, and nerve-shredding, tourist attractions in Norway.
Staring at this photo, I am overtaken by vertigo...

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:
Flåm village, in southwestern Norway, is hailed by many as the most beautiful village in Norway.

It attracts 450,000 visitors a year and most reach it by train.

The 12-mile-long Flåm line between Flåm and Myrdal is one of the steepest in the world and offers stunning valley and waterfall views.

Beautiful.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:
Kjeragbolten is a boulder on the mountain Kjerag in Sandnes municipality in Rogaland county, Norway.

The rock itself is a 5-cubic-metre (180 cu ft) glacial deposit wedged in the mountain's crevasse.

It is a popular tourist destination and is accessible without any climbing equipment.

However, it is suspended above a 984-metre (3,228 ft) deep abyss.
Which kind of rough play is this??

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:
The wooden huts in the centuries-old fishing villages on the Lofoten Islands are a charming sight on the Arctic archipelago.

Pictured is the village of Henningsvær.
Forget the picturesque view, this village must have a permanent aroma of fish which a visitor will likely find uncomfortable.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:

This photo is very calming.

Aurora borealis.

So calming.....Imagine sitting outside there alone or with someone.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:

Aurora borealis.

So calming.....Imagine sitting outside there alone or with someone.
This picture makes me feel like the Mimosa pudica {touch me not plant), so I would rather be alone when I'm under the Aurora because the feeling is meant to be enjoyed, alone.

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Forget the picturesque view, this village must have a permanent aroma of fish which a visitor will likely find uncomfortable.

I think only if you get closer to the fishing vessel.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Explorers:

I think only if you get closer to the fishing vessel.
It's a fishing village so I'm pretty sure the aroma will be in the air, no matter how faint, it will be there like a shadow.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by nams77: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
oz4real83:
If not that the Nigerian international passport is very useless and can only take u to hungry and meaningless countries, these are interesting places to see the beauty of nature. I envy the citizens of those countries whose passports are powerful enough to visit anywhere in the world and at anytime without the stress of queuing at embassies for visas that have 99% chance of not being grantedembarassed
Can't a Nigerian visit here? Pls share more info
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
nams77:

Can't a Nigerian visit here? Pls share more info

A Nigerian can visit there but you will be required to fulfil visa requirements such as hotel accommodation, minimum travel expenses, bank balance and a visa interview. Meanwhile, a Singaporean will just wake up in the morning and book a flight to Oslo.

That's the difference.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Is that what their water looks like?. It even looks like the sky is on the floor there. No doubt the country is beautiful but not as it looks in these pinkshures. If na Nigeria now na gutter una go dey show up n down.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beautiful pictures, I must say.

I wonder how European countries will cope with the declining population across the continent. I can imagine the sparse environment in the next twenty years.

8 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
oz4real83:
If not that the Nigerian international passport is very useless and can only take u to hungry and meaningless countries, these are interesting places to see the beauty of nature. I envy the citizens of those countries whose passports are powerful enough to visit anywhere in the world and at anytime without the stress of queuing at embassies for visas that have 99% chance of not being grantedembarassed

Nigeria should become a rich country with relatively low unemployment rate, functioning economy, a responsive government, strong institutions etc., and the Nigerian passport will be strong. Being rich is enough, which is why a Malaysian passport affords its holders free entry to over 170 countries, 15+ more than Africa's highest - Seychelles.

In fact, the decline in the strength of the Nigerian passport has been horrible. Ten years ago, a Nigerian passport was visa free to 76 countries, today? It's 46. With a ballooning population but persistently weak economic growth, I forsee it plummeting to 20-25 in the next fifteen years.

Sweet Jesus embarassed

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Zimri(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Coming back to this world a Scandinavian will be the best choice in my afterlife cheesy

Lalasticlala.l, mynd44, Seun

I created a thread earlier today, about "some terrible ways to die" but unfortunately, it was deleted by a bot while I was ban as well from the education section. The ban is becoming too incessant. Please help with the review and if possible restore back the thread. Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Adamkeyj(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
explorer..wow u make me fall in love with this country ..why I no take that Norway scholarship that year now���� .. thought it was a low country ..o boi see country like heaven abeg. a must visit for me by God's grace.nice one bro

6 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Norway is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by seguno2: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gerrard59:
Beautiful pictures, I must say.

I wonder how European countries will cope with the declining population across the continent. I can imagine the sparse environment in the next twenty years.

They are doing programmes to promote increased birth rate and immigration, especially through education in their universities.

5 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Norway
Iceland
Finland
Denmark
Sweden.....Mehn all these Scandinavian countries be paradise on earth

Lowest levels of corruption,great healthcare, education, infrastructure,economy, Equality....etc Hmmm
Even their girls sef na blast grin
Funny thing sef,most of them are even Atheist

Switzerland,Canada,Newzealand, Netherlands, Australia etc still follow sha

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by nams77: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gerrard59:

A Nigerian can visit there but you will be required to fulfil visa requirements such as hotel accommodation, minimum travel expenses, bank balance and a visa interview. Meanwhile, a Singaporean will just wake up in the morning and book a flight to Oslo.

That's the difference.
Please one more thing. What about getting a scholarship down there. Any idea?
Thank you so much

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.