Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) (7229 Views)

Odinani And African Spirituality. / Charm Preparation And Odinani Igbo Is Two Different Things. / The Jewish Torah And The Igbo Odinani. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by letu(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2020
solite3:

My God cannot be represented by any man made object.

Any body can make anything and call it God, but the true God cannot be represented by physical object.

John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Said by someone that believes in this man made PICTURES, the second to the third picture shows that it has taken a whole new approach while the fourth picture is just another popular aspect of the whole image stuff know as HOLLYWOOD grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by letu(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are not well at all.. Please see a psychiatrist ASAP

Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by letu(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2020
donnie:

7 Ancient Maps of Africa showing that MOUNT KENYA is the actual MOUNT ZION:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

Go research about the Gikuyu seers who have watched over that Holy mountain for centuries as guardians of the Ancient Scrolls and the biblical Ark of Covenant.

We are not talking here about bowing down to wood and stone that can neither see, speak nor hear. Customs that your father's learnt from Egypt, for which reason they were punished.
Ark of convenant in Mount Kenya cheesy cheesy grin grin , what about the other Ark of convenant in the Holy Church in Auxim Ethiopia and the one believde to be hidden in an underground beneath the Temple Mount where the Muslim Mosque is, now grin grin grin grin which one of these Ark's is the real Ark of convenient.
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by letu(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2020
[/quote]
eplanning:

When we say tradition tradition tradition or even traditional religion.... Are you aware that there's pure Bantu/ negro worship that is without bowing down and offering sacrifices to idols? That's what the Most high Himself gave us. Worship doesn't have to involve idols to be powerful.

All that Idolatory, our ancestors learnt from other nations (Egypt, Nubia, Kush etc.) as they migrated through the continent. And YISOLELE (ISRAEL) is still unwilling to REPENT.

The Most High has always been against the making or worship of idols, whether wood, stone, men or ancestors and he's not about to change. He alone deserves worship.

I wonder? it's nothing but all the same old black African Traditional Spiritual concepts
which is older than Christianity, Judaism and Muslim welll just try and reason.

Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by donnie(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2020
letu:
Ark of convenant in Mount Kenya cheesy cheesy grin grin , what about the other Ark of convenant in the Holy Church in Auxim Ethiopia and the one believde to be hidden in an underground beneath the Temple Mount where the Muslim Mosque is, now grin grin grin grin which one of these Ark's is the real Ark of convenient.

It's a distraction because the enemy (Rome/Italy) has waged wars against Ethiopia in the past to seize the Ark of the Covenant.

The original was taken from Aksum Ethiopia by the Gikuyus and a copy was put in its place at that parish.
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by donnie(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2020
letu:
I wonder, all the same old concepts well just try and reason.

So you think I do not reason because I believe in a saviour? The same concepts repeated among various nations shouldn't come as a surprise since there is nothing new under the sun. Besides, all nations came from one father KANOK (NOAH) who taught their ancestors HAM SHEM AND YAPHET. But the priesthood remained with SHEM and his seed.

The Holy one, the deliverer of Israel will definitely come for us. But the images showing a woman and child being worshipped in the place of YAH has and will always be an abomination.

Even MESSIAH said we should not pray to him. He himself prayed to his father and said. "The Father is greater than I.

So all that is Babylonian worship, it's not of YAH. Only dumb Isrealites will leave their faith and follow KHEMET. The root word is KHAM (HAM). How can I leave my father and follow Ham when I'm not Hammite ?
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by donnie(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2020
letu:
I wonder? it's nothing but all the same old black African Traditional Spiritual concepts

You're correct. The true Hebrew culture is African because the true Hebrews of the bible are what you'll call Sub-saharan Africans today.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam and even traditional African religion are all filled with Idolatory. And we must all REPENT, turn from idols and serve YAH in purity, keeping his commandments.

1 Like

Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by sonmvayina(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2020
donnie:

You're correct. The true Hebrew culture is African because the true Hebrews of the bible are what you'll call Sub-saharan Africans today.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam and even traditional African religion are all filled with Idolatory. And we must all REPENT, turn from idols and serve YAH in purity, keeping his commandments.

First time I read something from you that actually made sense.... Thanks..

Judaism forbids idolatry..
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by donnie(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

First time I read something from you that actually made sense.... Thanks..

Judaism forbids idolatry..

Judasim is an idolatrous religion just like ROME (Christianity) it's mother, Islam and the so-called African traditional religion.

Do you know what the Kabalah is? That's witchcraft.

Have you studied the Talmud? It's full of outright falsehood, man made doctines and Idolatory.

Like Christianity these false religions do not hold the scriptures as final authority. They hold paganism higher than the Creator's laws.

Its even easy to identify them all by their Satanic star. Satan created them all to turn our hearts away from YAH.

1 Like

Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by sonmvayina(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
donnie:

Judasim is an idolatrous religion just like ROME (Christianity) it's mother, Islam and the so-called African traditional religion.

Have you studied the Talmud? It's full of outright falsehood, man made doctines and Idolatory.

Like Christianity these false religions do not hold the scriptures as final authority. They hold paganism higher than the Creator's laws.

Its even easy to identify them all by their Satanic star. Satan created them all to turn our hearts away from YAH.

The star means "as above so below".. There is nothing sinister about it... The Torah is the main scripture in Judaism.. It is God's laws,

If you are so conversant with God's laws, you would have seen that he detests human sacrifice. Then why do you still promote the Christian ideology of Jesus being a sacrifice for sins..
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by donnie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

The star means "as above so below".. There is nothing sinister about it... The Torah is the main scripture in Judaism.. It is God's laws,

If you are so conversant with God's laws, you would have seen that he detests human sacrifice. Then why do you still promote the Christian ideology of Jesus being a sacrifice for sins..

I have heard that before from Egyptologists... Nothing new. Where did you see Star of David in the TORAH? Did I not say they are the synagogue of Satan? It comes from Paganism. Who is above? Is it not the Most High.

You think I don't know they teach that you are your own God. And there is no savior coming from anywhere. Like in the days of the tower of Babel you have in your pride risen against the Most High. We can easily identify MYSTERY BABYLON, the mother of all abominations, by identifying those who use the star.

The law of YAH requires sacrifice for sin. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. And the wages/payment for sin is death. And if it were not the blood of the righteous son of Adam, we will still have to be sacrificing bulls and goats for the remission of sins. That is the law that has been done away with it by MESSIAH'S sacrifice according to the scriptures. Others remain intact.

YAH asked Abraham to give his son and according to the scriptures, even though YAH stopped him, it was counted as though he gave his son and received him back again. Are you saying Abraham is a bigger giver than ELOHIYM? You cannot outgive YAH.

If you're trying to get me into Idolatory you must be dreaming. Because I cast out unclean spirits from people who dabble into such foolishness in the name of the MESSIAH which you claim never existed.
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by donnie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

The TORAH even exposes the apostasy of the children of Israel in worshipping the star, the so-called Star of David.

Amos 5:26
But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Acts 7:43
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

And this is even referring to the real children of Israel went astray following these abominations.

Now those fake white Jews which you Igbos love to identify with worship the same star and you applaud them. Why not, when you practice the same Idolatory? Ya'll continue in your pride. YAH's judgement is sure.
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by MuttleyLaff: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
donnie:

True. True all that

sonmvayina:

My dear friend, the God DIY sacrifice of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is the making of what protoevangelium, prophesied in Genesis 3:15 and fulfilled circa 4000 years later, is all about. Proper and correct theology, will let you know, this was a necessary, as it were, antidote, and so we have it, the first mention of the good news of salvation long before Christianity and its false religion ever saw the light of day

donnie:
I have heard that before from Egyptologists... Nothing new. It comes from Paganism. Who is above? Is it not the Most High. You think I don't know they say you are your own God. And there is no savior coming from anywhere. Like in the days of the tower of Babel you have in your pride risen against the Most High.

The law of YAH requires sacrifice for sin. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. And the wages/payment for sin is death. And if it were not the blood of the righteous son of Adam, we will still have to be sacrificing bulls and goats for the remission of sins. That is the law that has been done away with it by MESSIAH'S sacrifice according to the scriptures. Others remain intact. YAH asked Abraham to give his son and according to the scriptures, even though YAH stopped him, it was counted as though he gave his son and received him back again. Are you saying Abraham is a bigger giver than ELOHIYM? You cannot outgive YAH.

If your trying to get me into Idolatory you must be dreaming. Because I cast our unclean spirits from people who dabble into such foolishness
Please explain in layman's terms such that someone in a Montessori school would easily understand you, the following:

1/ Why it was necessary for the shedding of blood, I mean the blood of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ. Break it down to the possibly barest minimum, what was the blood of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ able to do, that the sacrificing of bulls and goats' blood couldn't do. All the sacrificing bulls and goats' blood did was to put plaster over sin and doing partial remission of sins, that lapses after a year or so.
2/ Why and how is the blood of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ that effective?
3/ What's the reason why it has/had to be God, Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ and not any other being?
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by donnie(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Please explain in layman's terms such that someone in a Montessori school would easily understand you, the following:

1/ Why it was necessary for the shedding of blood, I mean the blood of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ. Break it down to the possibly barest minimum, what was the blood of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ able to do, that the sacrificing of bulls and goats' blood couldn't do. All the sacrificing bulls and goats' blood did was to put plaster over sin and doing partial remission of sins, that lapses after a year or so.
2/ Why and how is the blood of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ that effective?
3/ What's the reason why it has/had to be God, Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ and not any other being?

First and foremost, MESSIAH came to save HIS PEOPLE YISOLELE (ISRAEL) from their sins. He didn't come for the whole world.

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Not only does the blood cleanse; we His people (YISOLELE/ISRAEL) have access into the grace of YAH through the blood. We have forgiveness of sins. We who were rebellious have now become sons, able to uphold the laws, statues and commandments of our father YAH.

I am not your pastor mbok, go meet them to tell you lies. I'm sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by MuttleyLaff: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
donnie:
First and foremost, MESSIAH came to save HIS PEOPLE YISOLELE (ISRAEL) from their sins. He didn't come for the whole world.

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel
"For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not die but have eternal life"
- John 3:16

The MESSIAH came to save HIS PEOPLE YISOLELE (ISRAEL) from their sins. He didn't come for the whole world, indeed. What a grandiose of delusion, big fat lie, confused and disturbed thoughts, world you live in. What is it in John 3:16 above, you have difficulties understanding?

donnie:
Not only does the blood cleanse; we His people (YISOLELE/ISRAEL) have access into the grace of YAH through the blood. We have forgiveness of sins. We who were rebellious have now become sons, able to uphold the laws, statues and commandments of our father YAH.

I am not your pastor mbok, go meet them to tell you lies. I'm sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
"5Jesus sent these twelve out with the following instructions:
"Don't go among people who are not Jewish or into any Samaritan city.
(i.e. Jesus sent out these 12 after giving them instructions:
"Don't take the road leading to other nations, and don't enter any Samaritan town.)
6Instead, go to the lost sheep of the nation of Israel.
7As you go, spread this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'”
"
- Matthew 10:5-7

''Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”
(i.e. And answering He said, "I was sent only to those being lost sheep of the house of Israel."wink
"
- Matthew 15:24

Mbok, just already shift, you cant give what you dont have. There is nothing in that your empty big fat hollow vessel of yours, all it is capable of making and giving out are this your typical loud babel and noises

Fyi, the lost sheep of the house of Israel, aka the ten tribes from the Northern kingdom, with Samaria being its capital taken prisoners and sent into exiles, forced to inter marry and become mongrelised, twice, first by the Assyrians and second, by the Babylonians, who shipped the creme de la creme of the House of Israel, aka the Northern kingdom, to the Babylonian royal court. The interesting part is that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, has already followed protocol and done due diligence of reaching out, first to lost sheep. This He personally did Himself, as explained to the Samaritan woman in Matthew 15:24 and also when at Matthew 10:5-7, He specifically sent His inner caucus, twelve disciples, only to those being lost sheep of the house of Israel.

According to John 10:14, Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ declared by saying: "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Good Shepherd. I know Mine and am known by Mine." He then, in John 10:27, explained further with saying: "My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me", so my dear donnie, who hasn't done a 2 Timothy 2:15, but relied on his eisegesis and proof-texting with Matthew 1:21 and Matthew 15:24, it is/was only the lost sheep of the House of Isreal, who of course and obviously aren't resident within the kingdom of Judea, aka the Southern kingdom, where Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, had His 31/2 years earthly ministry, are who the good news had to be preached/announced to. Please next time, do a 2 Timothy 2:15, and study to show yourself approved before God, so you could, without embarrassment, rightly divide the word of God

It is because you know f all, that's why you opted for the underachiever easy way out and wormed yourself away from answering those easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward three questions
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by donnie(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not die but have eternal life"
- John 3:16

The MESSIAH came to save HIS PEOPLE YISOLELE (ISRAEL) from their sins. He didn't come for the whole world, indeed. What a grandiose of delusion, big fat lie, confused and disturbed thoughts, world you live in. What is it in John 3:16 above, you have difficulties understanding?

"5Jesus sent these twelve out with the following instructions:
"Don't go among people who are not Jewish or into any Samaritan city.
(i.e. Jesus sent out these 12 after giving them instructions:
"Don't take the road leading to other nations, and don't enter any Samaritan town.)
6Instead, go to the lost sheep of the nation of Israel.
7As you go, spread this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'”
"
- Matthew 10:5-7

''Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”
(i.e. And answering He said, "I was sent only to those being lost sheep of the house of Israel."wink
"
- Matthew 15:24

Mbok, just already shift, you cant give what you dont have. There is nothing in that your empty big fat hollow vessel of yours, all it is capable of making and giving out are this your typical loud babel and noises

Fyi, the lost sheep of the house of Israel, aka the ten tribes from the Northern kingdom, with Samaria being its capital taken prisoners and sent into exiles, forced to inter marry and become mongrelised, twice, first by the Assyrians and second, by the Babylonians, who shipped the creme de la creme of the House of Israel, aka the Northern kingdom, to the Babylonian royal court. The interesting part is that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, has already followed protocol and done due diligence of reaching out, first to lost sheep. This He personally did Himself, as explained to the Samaritan woman in Matthew 15:24 and also when at Matthew 10:5-7, He specifically sent His inner caucus, twelve disciples, only to those being lost sheep of the house of Israel.

According to John 10:14, Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ declared by saying: "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Good Shepherd. I know Mine and am known by Mine." He then, in John 10:27, explained further with saying: "My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me", so my dear donnie, who hasn't done a 2 Timothy 2:15, but relied on his eisegesis and proof-texting with Matthew 1:21 and Matthew 15:24, it is/was only the lost sheep of the House of Isreal, who of course and obviously aren't resident within the kingdom of Judea, aka the Southern kingdom, where Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, had His 31/2 years earthly ministry, are who the good news had to be preached/announced to. Please next time, do a 2 Timothy 2:15, and study to show yourself approved before God, so you could, without embarrassment, rightly divide the word of God

It is because you know f all, that's why you opted for the underachiever easy way out and wormed yourself away from answering those easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward three questions

When you're typing these lies you just fill the whole post with lies, mistranslations, misinterpretations etc. Even repeating stuff that has been trashed long ago.

The lost sheep wasn't just referring to the ten scattered tribes cos even those in Judea were lost and needed to be restored. He couldn't have sent his disciples to the 10 scattered tribes when he told them ...
◄ Matthew 10:5 ►
..."Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

donnie:

So you think I dont know that scripture. First understand what "world" he was referring to.
The Greek word used in John 3:16 is kosmos referring to the "order" or "arrangement". So its not what you think.

Also when he says WHOSEVER dont imagine that he is speaking to everyone on earth. Becasuse he was sent to only ISRAEL...

"He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”- Mathew 15:24
So that general God or general Jesus teaching of Christianity is pure brainwashing.

He is the savior of Israel. How can MESSIAH be talking to his people and you conclude that he's talking to everyone. If as a teacher I tell my students, "whoseover finishes can submit his/her paper", am I referring to those outside my class?

The problem is we think the scritpures are a set of religious, motivational of philosphical writings for all to enjoy. Naaah! It is addressed to the children of Israel. The prophets spoke to and about the children of Israel. Every nation has their God and their prophets, you do not see it because you've been blinded by religion. That is why Edomites struggle to make themselves the subject of the scriptures, to the point of making God and MESSIAH in their own image. They will not escape judgment.

Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by sonmvayina(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
True. True all that

My dear friend, the God DIY sacrifice of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is the making of what protoevangelium, prophesied in Genesis 3:15 and fulfilled circa 4000 years later, is all about. Proper and correct theology, will let you know, this was a necessary, as it were, antidote, and so we have it, the first mention of the good news of salvation long before Christianity and its false religion ever saw the light of day

Okpe.. The Torah is not a book of prophesy, it is a book of the law.. It contains God's constitution for man.. The Adam and eve story is a recast of an earlier Babylonian epic about how man lost or forfeited the chance to dwell on earth indefinitely or forever.. God is not a prophet, he was passing judgment..
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by IduNaOba: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

There are still some Igbo shrine artefacts being sold on the international market. If you got the money i can link you up to buy them back.
International market indeed.
We are talking about preserving the ones here.
Ndigbo na ekwu sị "a na esite n'ulo mara mma pụọ na ama"
In other words, charity begins at home
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
IduNaOba:

International market indeed.
We are talking about preserving the ones here.
Ndigbo na ekwu sị "a na esite n'ulo mara mma pụọ na ama"
In other words, charity begins at home

Can you tell me what is left here?

No I am serious. If you can post some images of artefacts from shrines etc., then we can atleast know whats left to protect.
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by IduNaOba: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Can you tell me what is left here?

No I am serious. If you can post some images of artefacts from shrines etc., then we can atleast know whats left to protect.
No need.
I work with ndị ma ihe bịa board.
I know alot of things to protect no be wetin I go yarn here
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:13am On Sep 16, 2020
IduNaOba:

No need.
I work with ndị ma ihe bịa board.
I know alot of things to protect no be wetin I go yarn here

Why no need?
What is the problem?

All na wash
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by blueAgent(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2020
I hope all of those advocating for the revival of our traditional religion will not shy or run away when the gods request that they should be offered as human Sacrifices.
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by blueAgent(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Dumb lazy gods.

The European God gave them knowledge of Aerospace, electricity, Computer ,automobile, rocket ,trains,skyscrapers name it the list is endless.

Why this lazy gods could not even protect the Africans from the Superior White man and his God.

Why is it that this dumb gods just like our poltictians will only be demanding and cannot give anything in return. e.g human sacrifice
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by blueAgent(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
letu:

When we say tradition tradition tradition or even traditional religion.... Are you aware that there's pure Bantu/ negro worship that is without bowing down and offering sacrifices to idols? That's what the Most high Himself gave us. Worship doesn't have to involve idols to be powerful.

All that Idolatory, our ancestors learnt from other nations (Egypt, Nubia, Kush etc.) as they migrated through the continent. And YISOLELE (ISRAEL) is still unwilling to REPENT.

The Most High has always been against the making or worship of idols, whether wood, stone, men or ancestors and he's not about to change. He alone deserves worship.

You are confused.
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
I recall you clearly declaring that you dont worship idols yet here you believe in a religion that does indeed sanction the worship of the very same. Is there reason why you feel you need to connect your belief in some way to those of the jewish people? sonmvayina
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by LikeAking: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
God's at work..
Re: Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) by DyingFetus: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
This will make a good documentary

Too bad most nigerian filmmakers are too dumb to realise this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is Rapture . Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation Or Post Tribulation / SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.