Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already (3887 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Liposure: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Poor girl
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
You're just wicked....
Thanks bro.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
The girl may not like love again or might do a payback on another guy. sad sad
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by lascos912(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
thunder go fire you for this
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Rickmann: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:

I met this girl last year. First i got attracted to her yansh and beauty. She's a pretty lady from the streets. I noticed she hardly fall in love so I manipulated her brain use different means to make her fall. Finally she fell for me, deeply, I mean she's madly in love with me I chopped her steady but now I'm tired.

My initial plan was to chop and clean mouth I never wanted to date her this long. But now everything has taken a wrong turn.. She's all over me, clingy, she calls like 10times a day, always threatening to hurt me if she caught me with any babe now I'm tired.

I've tried all means to make this girl hate me but none of them seem to work.
Even when she knows I'm at fault she will still come and beg me. I'm tired of this beggi beggi, must she begs me for everything? I'm tired abeg �

Is there any jazz out there that can make a girl hate you? I wouldn't mind doing it

Shey you wan chop clean mouth..I want to officially tell you say YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING grin.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Enemyofdarkness: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Rickmann:

Shey you wan chop clean mouth..I want to officially tell you say YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING grin.
I think now e don hook me for neck grin
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by wisest10: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Atleast am still laughing
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by EM123: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bros no jazz wey go make her hate u , just leave her make she dey come as long as u no dey spend money for her , she go soon dump u if she see another guy wey go give her money. Unless she b person wey no dey follow money , if she no dey follow money na dat 1 dem dey call till death do us part . Just go prepare for ur burier.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by shegunmessi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
aminusodiq:
to be honest.... I would have said u made up this story... But I'm exactly in dsame situation.
Sincerely speaking,I was once in the same situations, if not the grace of God......I don't just kw wot to type again
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Enemyofdarkness: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
EM123:
Bros no jazz wey go make her hate u , just leave her make she dey come as long as u no dey spend money for her , she go soon dump u if she see another guy wey go give her money. Unless she b person wey no dey follow money , if she no dey follow money na dat 1 dem dey call till death do us part . Just go prepare for ur burier.
To be sincere I do spend on her but I don't lavish
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Antiochus:
I don't blame you i blame the lady for allowing you to have sex with her. Ladies please value yourself and don't allow a guy to use and dump you.

grin Pathetic, ladies ain't wired that way Bro. They are wired as below.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by EM123: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
To be sincere I do spend on her but I don't lavish
stop spending on her , reduce d amount of attention u give to her . The love she have for u will die down , unless she has made the decision to love only u , that is when she won't stop loving u . The only love that is unconditional is choice and if she has choosen to love u , u can't do anything about it unless u want to die . If u breakup with her she can kill u and kill herself. Bros dis babe don hock u, dis 1 na chop and stain mouth , no b chop and clean mouth again.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
You fvcked the game up by letting her fall too deeply in love.

From the get go, you should have been unpredictable by showing her love one minute, and abandoning her the next. That way she doesn't really know where you stand, and as a result, doesn't fall too much in love but will still give you the coochie on a steady.

So when it's time to bolt, she would've been used to your absence already and doesn't kill herself and also you can appear anytime and she'd serve the coochie up with delight. It's a mind game.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by aminusodiq(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
shegunmessi:

Sincerely speaking,I was once in the same situations, if not the grace of God......I don't just kw wot to type again
my own worst pass... She got me a wonderful gift recently... D worth is arnd 20k to 25k...I was amazed... My conscience dey judge me...!!!.... I'm planing to make a refund nd breakup afterwads
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Flowkid44: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
same issue with me oo I don tire sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today / She Can't Read Nor Write: What Should I Do? / Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.