Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me (1604 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Vitamin17(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have done everything possible still no way sad
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
undecided
Maybe the touch-and-follow wey you use take jazz her no get cure,who knows? tongue

Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by jericco1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
After you don part the red sea abi undecided
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Vitamin17(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=108442206] undecided
Maybe the touch-and-follow wey you use take jazz her no get cure,who knows? tongue[/quote

I no de do dat one nahh.. she is beautiful though but I don't just like her, I give her less attention yet she keeps coming around I just de wonder sad
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vitamin17:
What's wrong... If you tell us a little, we could help.
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Vitamin17(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
jericco1:
After you don part the red sea abi undecided

No far from it
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Vitamin17(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
What's wrong... If you tell us a little, we could help.

Nothing is wrong I don't just like her, I have tried to push away by been rude and abusive to her yet is not working
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Healthrelatedjo: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Relationship don tire u...lol
Just start by ignoring her calls
The present situation of the country sef no encourage person to dey carry Xtra baggage
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tell her to stand on her two hands during nacking, if she no fit u break up
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Vitamin17(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Relationship don tire u...lol
Just start by ignoring her calls
The present situation of the country sef no encourage person to dey carry Xtra baggage

I no dey even date her self sad
She says she like me, she wants to date me but I declined yet she doesn't want to give up.. you can envisage how tenacious she is sad

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Vitamin17(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ficient:
Tell her to stand on her two hands during nacking, if she no fit u break up

Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by WoundedLamb: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
If the OP was a lady, this thread would have been all about how women are confused, how you should fear that gender, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by talk2hb1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vitamin17:
Toast her sister, sleep with her friends, then eye her mum. One of these should.
UWC
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Vitamin17(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
talk2hb1:

Toast her sister, sleep with her friends, then eye her mum. One of these should.
UWC

This ur advice looks somehow
Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me by ajahinnousa(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tell her that she's ugly and watch how she will hates you for life. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience / Men avoid women's shit on this forum / Why Are There Different Ages Of Consent Across The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.