Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US (48262 Views)

AP Journalist Behind The Report Of A Russian Missile In Poland Has Been Fired / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Tonylyte:
It a good thing to watch them attack them selves. These two nations have been terrorising the world in one way or the other, especially the midgets country, China. I dont know what is wrong with those people, they brought the world to a total halt, killing 100 of thousands of people with their planned Virus, yet no remorse or apology tendered in any form....they still go about causing restlessness to people in different form of attacks.
Very silly comment. Go and do your own research, you'll find out that covid19 right originate in China
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by samsard(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2020
dermmy:
America and China should tread carefully. America should also stop its provocative actions in the South China sea. China is a country that wants to control its own destiny and won't be moved around by a bully.
You have it upside down. China is bullying all it's neighbours and claiming territories all over the place. China cannot match the US in the sea, not just yet. But of course no one wants war because China will suffer even financial consequences if it gets to the point where it's cut out of the USD settlement system.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I love China's progress but they should steer clear of the US. The US can obliterate China in one fell swoop.

Chinko, don't start what you can't finish.
Rubbish comment

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by UDUJ(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Pimpmaride:

UDUJ shud see this...

China is a bully

Yeah bro, DapperGuy made some valid points. Gives me joy knowing we still have some intelligent folks in here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by RTSC: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2020
espn:
US again? Why will US leave there territory to another country territory.
China is bullying their neighbours.

The US is countering that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Yeah bro, DapperGuy made some valid points. Gives me joy knowing we still have some intelligent folks in here.
Boss I hope u r doing well sir..

I av been sending mails to u, it's an appreciation mail but I don't know if u av nt been reading it..

Anyway, God bless you sir..... God will really bless you
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Bobbies007(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I love China's progress but they should steer clear of the US. The US can obliterate China in one fell swoop.

Yu be fool, yu too dey watch too much film,baba China fit stand USA anytime anywhere anyday, na USA dey fear cus China get Data on USA , USA no get DATA on china

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by RTSC: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Imagine if Nigeria claims the entire gulf of Guinea.
Nigerians will like that, but it would be unfair to the rest of west Africa.
That is what China is doing.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Openbusiness: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Michaelcas:
You know you said some very dumb shit

US already lost china many years ago, even small Vietnam killed over 50,000 US troops in the Vietnam war, you don't Bleep with Asians, you don't control them, they got the mind to perform suicide bombing, how can you defeat an enemy like that?
you know nothing about war or military power. I don't need to drag with you. Let shit hits the fan and let's see if China won't turn to dust and become another American psuedo colony like Japan.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Kevinsamba: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Read the post well
sulasa07:

Abegi,where was US
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by titusmichael27(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2020
wunmi590:
I'm using this medium to thank God for giving me another year to my present age, as I +1 today.

Please nairalander just say a word or two prayers for me to excel in every good things I lay my hands on.

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to you. May your days be fruitful on earth and, may you obtain hidden treasures from your labour in the land of the living.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2020
marvin906:

I stopped reading when you said the US has Russia boxed in even after reading where you said China Is also boxed in and China has no icbm...
so I tired to swallow my laughter and managed to read but gave up on you when I read the US defeated Hitler..
dude you have a lot to learn.
you think am joking..
please take this thing you wrote and post it on the military thread let's see the outcome..
the sentiments in your post it's unbelievable
Russia boxed in
US will bomb Beijing...
you even they hype africom to show your post is senseless..

He is right... Germany almost defeated Russia... M

It was USA that saved the war....

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by AmazingELixir: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2020
undecided

What a waste of missile can't they target lake Chad basin where animals terrorizing Nigeria are based.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by UDUJ(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Boss I hope u r doing well sir..

I av been sending mails to u, it's an appreciation mail but I don't know if u av nt been reading it..

Anyway, God bless you sir..... God will really bless you

I'll read them and reply today. I have been very busy lately with work and travelling. Cheers bro cool
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Mccullum: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

US should steer off China's territory as she can't tolerate that on her territory, US can't dare it to confront China unilaterally without backing of her allies, at as now China is not a push over in international power politics.

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2020
adelekeolu:
China the new world power. De Americans should learn to respect that.

Life na turn by turn

Ur last born get sense pass u.

U shud learn to respect that
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:

I'll read them and reply today. I have been very busy lately with work and travelling. Cheers bro cool

Ok. Pls incase there is any Hustle that u can't available for, I can gladly do for u..

I Can run them for you....

God bless u mightly
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by loadedvibes: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Lol.. chai no be lie nepa no bring light to fire missile
MondayOsunbor:

we get better excuse as always

NEPA NO DEY

WE FOR FIRE OUR WORLD BEST MISSILE

NEPA NO COME DEY NA
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by RTSC: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
you know nothing about war or military power. I don't need to drag with you. Let shit hits the fan and let's see if China won't turn to dust and become another American psuedo colony like Japan.
China is now strong and geographically big that you can't destroy them in one fell swoop.

If you launch a nuclear strike on Beijing, there are nukes in different parts of the country that will retaliate immediately and destroy your country too anywhere in the world.

This is not North Korea, this is China.iii

America missed their chance decades ago when China was weak and poor.

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Michaelcas:
you are totally wrong, even history proves you wrong
Don't mind that guy you quoted. A lot of people on nairaland get their knowledge from movies

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Openbusiness: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2020
Michaelcas:
i think movies did this to you bro
No, reality did this to me. The reality that America now has military forces that have grown exponentially to super extraordinary levels + the reality that more than Half of the world is allied to America and more than two-thirds of the most powerful countries across the world are active American allies with strategic military partnership + the reality that America controls the UN + NATO + all the other major global treaty and military power blocs in this world + the reality that they bankroll more than half the world and control the global economy.... Tell me, did they have all this in the 40's? You better wake up and don't let Tecno and Infinix and 5G deceive you to think China is anywhere close to America's level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by RTSC: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2020
The only thing China does not have the capacity to build on their own are nuclear early warning systems.

Only Russia and the United States have it.

Though according to vlamidir Putin, Russia is building one for China.

Of course that means, china will copy the technology.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Forget China gra gra, they are millions of miles behind the USA Militarily. Us has 13 carrier-killer. China has 2. Us spends 650 billion dollars annually for military exercise. China spends 150 billion. Do the maths.

The budget doesn't represent strength.

For instance 5000 American Army personnels may receive $3500 as salary monthly while 15000 Chinese Army personnels receive $850 as salary monthly.

The cost of production in the US is high because of Labour Laws. Most American manufacturers have their biggest factories in China.

China can produce what America would produce $2000 a unit for $1200 a unit.

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Daddysidhan: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
yeahh America can obliterate second most power country in terms of economy and second most powerful interms military and weapons in one swoop.

Where do all these illiterate children get data to register on nairaland self.
you mean china is more powerful than Russia? If you call china 2nd most powerful country in the world militarily then you are an illiterate as well
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by RTSC: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

The budget doesn't represent strength.

For instance 5000 American Army personnels may receive $3500 as salary monthly while 15000 Chinese Army personnels receive $850 as salary monthly.

The cost of production in the US is high because of Labour Laws. Most American manufacturers have their biggest factories in China.

China can produce what America would produce $2000 a unit for $1200 a unit.
And quality.

American weapons are of the highest quality.

Though the Chinese weapons will do the job as well.

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by frankson1(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2020
rottennaija:

Stop all this if if. Repeating it will not make it true. We have seen the west and their control. We see what they did in Africa and other part of the world, how destabilised the world is because of their control. We have also Witnessing China's interest in Africa and we see what they are doing.

They Americans are no good at all. China don't destabilise the world, Russia don't, India don't. But the Americans do and repeat it over and over. Thankfully, we have emerging superpowers that are putting them in checks. Today, the US cannot try shit with Russia, China, India and even Iran.

The US is the greater evil. These people don't know the damage the US cause. America only destroys and never build.

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Openbusiness: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2020
RTSC:

China is now strong and geographically big that you can't destroy them in one fell swoop.

If you launch a nuclear strike on Beijing, there are nukes in different parts of the country that will retaliate immediately and destroy your country too anywhere in the world.

This is not North Korea, this is China.iii

America missed their chance decades ago when China was weak and poor.
war is not won by population size. A tiny country called Britain once ruled the entire world. America DOES NOT need nuclear weapons to defeat China. Nuclear weapons they have is just a deterrent to stop any enemy from using it on them. They bombed Hiroshima with Nuclear bomb because the Japanese and Germans were trying to build their own to use against America. So America built their own and used it first. Then everybody had sense by force. And nobody begged Japan before they knew they had to surrender and bow to their Master.

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Dalby(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2020
internationalman:
US should come to Nigeria airspace and fly around to spy on bokoharam activities all they want na..

Those people in Asia don't need protecting like Africa does.....

grin grin grin

We donate the airspace to them freely. We agree that we are not being coarsed to do so by any external or internal force...
We were freely given and we freely give...
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by RTSC: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2020
According to the CIA, their biggest failure was failing to destroy China when they had the chance.

They didn't know China would be the giant it is today.

I hope they can say that for Nigeria one day.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Dalby(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2020
RTSC:

And quality.

The Chinese weapons will be way more in number, for that l am 100% convinced...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Dalby(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
RTSC:
According to the CIA, their biggest failure was failing to destroy China when they had the chance.

They didn't know China would be the giant it is today.

I hope they can say that for Nigeria one day.

AMEN o, not the destruction part though...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
RTSC:

And quality.

Huawei is on the same level with apple but still cheaper.

Stuff is that a 150,000 dollars Chinese missile when used properly can shoot down a 20million dollars American plane when used properly. That's how war works in reality. Nigeria spends more than Boko Haram but cannot defeat it. America didn't win Vietnam the way they wanted .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / South African White Couple Produced A Black Looking Baby Girl - Sandra Laing / Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.