Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (89845 Views)

What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Pearly255(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
smiley
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Op, u just dey show us road...nawa o!

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Godons1: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
God bless Tinubu the slayer of PDP and IPOB

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Sholaco: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

Thieftinubu grin
if he ever thief your lazy pathetic father's money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
People who post these sort of pictures are not doing wrong - it is just that they tend to equate isolated havens for the wealthy as the same conditions available averagely across Lagos. all the high-brow areas in Lagos represent less than 5% of well-developed premium suburbs in Lagos.. everyone is living in a metropolitan ghetto. Walk on the streets of Victoria Island and you cannot escape the smelly drainage as residents who cannot afford to evacuate their septic tanks have redirected it to the drainage LAGOS GHETTO

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by AssistantJesus1: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
haha no be small
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Juicethekid:
your foolishness is 100%-0

You are very stupid for quoting me.
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by money121(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Once I heard Bourdillon.... Bullion Van came straight to my mind. grin grin grin

Same here

3 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Phemostiga4u: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Once I heard Bourdillon.... Bullion Van came straight to my mind. grin grin grin
Same with me

3 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by ggood: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
true I was thinking of the same thing

3 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by fredylee: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Calling on our ever listening Governor Sanwo-Olu to restore the street lights that disappeared after Ambode's departure.

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by DisLifeSha: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Me too o
MyVILLAGEpeople:

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by yommen: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Have you been to Singapore before?

Make them talk another thing, not Singapore!

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by hush15: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
hedonister:
When you hear Bourdillon, chances are that the first thing that comes to mind is the home of former Governor of Lagos state and Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is also known as the Lion of Bourdillon because that is where he lives and the area has long being associated with him.

Bourdillon is one of the areas that make up Ikoyi which is an affluent area in Lagos State.

I took time out to drive almost the stretch of Bourdillon for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-WfrzsSvCk
thanks to baba so wipe and deputy governor
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nice
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Crownstar01: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
hedonister:
When you hear Bourdillon, chances are that the first thing that comes to mind is the home of former Governor of Lagos state and Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is also known as the Lion of Bourdillon because that is where he lives and the area has long being associated with him.

Bourdillon is one of the areas that make up Ikoyi which is an affluent area in Lagos State.

I took time out to drive almost the stretch of Bourdillon for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-WfrzsSvCk
OP, stop cerebrating mediocrity. Nigeria ought to look like Canada.
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Propsvilla(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
excuse me you dont know anything about lagos development by your first comment, lagos state doesnt have enough space and land to cater to for the mass migration .over 5 millions cars on lagos roads, over 21millions people of which a lot re destitute constituing nuisance. There can only be sanity if lagos is decongested.
Other states govs too should work to improve economic activities in their respective states.
Lagos can't continue cater for their people while they collect Abuja allocation without doing anything
The Land in Ibeju-Lekki, Ikorodu, Badagry and Epe belongs to Ogun State right. My friend Lagos have Land for any kind of project what the City needs most is a Train Network that will connect different parts of the City Together and ease Traffic

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Rossinky: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
crackhaus:
Nigeria my Nigeria... this is what is used to represent an affluent area in a country with the resources to compete with Dubai.

Kwantinu celebrating mediocrity oo, no offence to you OP.

Nigeria DOES NOT have ''the resources to compete with Dubai''.

UAE has 9.6 million people with an annual budget of 50 billion dollars.

Nigeria has 200 million people with an annual budget of 35 billion dollars.

UAE has TWICE the oil and gas reserves of Nigeria, and exports TWICE as many barrels per day as Nigeria.

THESE FACTS should make it clear to you - even if you are a dunce - that DUBAI, UAE is not what Nigeria should be looking at.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Crownstar01: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
OP hasn't travelled abroad before, that's why Ikoyi looks like heaven to him.

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tareigns(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
techmo:

So let's share travel pics if you have left your village and if it's passport stamp and visa stickers you want kindly indicate

You have killed him..... I bet one of my tenant's next year's rent that he can't.

5 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tareigns(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Crownstar01:
OP hasn't travelled abroad before, that's why Ikoyi looks like heaven to him.

Please kindly share your journey memoir's
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tareigns(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rossinky:

Nigeria DOES NOT have ''the resources to compete with Dubai''.

UAE has 9.6 million people with an annual budget of 50 billion dollars.

Nigeria has 200 million people with an annual budget of 35 billion dollars.

UAE has TWICE the oil and gas reserves of Nigeria, and exports TWICE as many barrels per day as Nigeria.

THESE FACTS should make it clear to you - even if you are a dunce - that DUBAI, UAE is not what Nigeria should be looking at.

You have time o. But it's good you educate people sometimes though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Crownstar01: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
tareigns:

Please kindly share your journey memoir's
Have you ever been to Japan? Nigeria looks so ugly.

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Ihatemumu: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
People from the poverty capital of the south have started venting hatred, bitterness and frustration on the place like it was bourdillion that make their land prone to erosion desecration

And you are from the rich capital! Good for you
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by IBvoss(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
So much hatred and Inferiority attitude shown towards Lagos. Most of these haters are those who come from outside lagos and have been told times without number, the places where they come from are 'villages' or unable to compared to Lagos. This has created within them a subconcious jealously and envious hatred towards Lagos, which they themselves may be oblivious to but is easily noted by others.

The truth is that Lagos isn't perfect. It has its own strong and weak points just like other places but when it comes to Infrastructure and Urban Development, Lagos is the place to beat. It isn't about which area is more beautiful than the other, it is about how many beautiful areas does it have? Every state has its own urban centers or high-brow areas but having only two or three urbanized regions, no matter how wonderful they are, when the remaining majority of the state's territory are towns, villages and slums, doesn't make the state better or even comparable to Lagos.

Even though Lagos has it's own fair share of slums, it is a small, highly urbanized area that has no towns, villages, and a good, Developed to Underdeveloped Ratio. It's not like other places where only 10-20% of it's total area are urbanized, while the rest are villages and towns with shabby Infrastructure and surrounded by nature.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by anonimi: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
hedonister:

The thread is better with a comparison to how the place was around independence time.
Otherwise what is the point

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Rossinky: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
This one na ghetto for Malaysia

No it's not, you DULLARD.
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tareigns(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Crownstar01:
OP, stop cerebrating mediocrity. Nigeria ought to look like Canada.

He is talking "Ikoyi" an area in "Lagos", you are talking "Canada" a country..... Ok now judge your intelligence.

7 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Crownstar01: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
IBvoss:
So much hatred and Inferiority attitude shown towards Lagos. Most of these haters are those who come from outside lagos and have been told times without number, the places where they come from are 'villages' or unable to compared to Lagos. This has created within them a subconcious jealously and envious hatred towards Lagos, which they themselves may be oblivious to but is easily noted by others.

The truth is that Lagos isn't perfect. It has its own strong and weak points just like other places but when it comes to Infrastructure and Urban Development, Lagos is the place to beat. It isn't about which area is more beautiful than the other, it is about how many beautiful areas does it have? Every state has its own urban centers or high-brow areas but having only two or three urbanized regions, no matter how wonderful they are, when the remaining majority of the state's territory are towns, villages and slums, doesn't make the state better or even comparable to Lagos.

Even though Lagos has it's own fair share of slums, it is a small highly urbanized area that has no towns, villages, and a good Developed to Underdeveloped Ratio. It's not like other places where only 10-20% of it's total area are urbanized, while the rest are villages and towns with shabby Infrastructure and surrounded by nature.

Lagos is the place to beat? What a bombshell!!

Your education is indeed faulty. Do you know Lagos is one of the dirtiest cities in the world?

5 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Amos1423(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Y'all should take a look at most of these overhyped Lagos cities, I know most times it isn't the way its presented but moderacy comes to my mind each time I see them. Who said other places in Nigeria can't look as this if not for our misplaced priority and continous fund looting and mismanagement?

6 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by anonimi: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Does Dubai also have the population of Nigeria?

Meanwhile I am sure that place might look better than your current residence.

Stop being unnecessarily defensive.
Bourdillon is trash compared to medium income areas of any city that Lagos likes to be seen as.

7 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tareigns(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Crownstar01:
Have you ever been to Japan? Nigeria looks so ugly.

Bros, I haven't been to Togo sef. Just show us your journey memoir's... Even if its 3 pictures. Please make sure you are in them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / Visa Requirements For Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.