Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) (12958 Views)

Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) / Red Or Blue Pill Which Will You Choose ( Photo ) ? / THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by femi4: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Thieves usually leaves you with no option. Your money and your body is a gonna
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Muna4real(f): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2020
I will give the thief the money if he would accept that in exchange for sex. My dignity as a woman is very important cheesy
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Kingnelson9: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Muna4real:
I will give the thief the money if he would accept that in exchange for sex. My dignity as a woman is very important cheesy
so you are a virgin?
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2020
dukeprince50:

dumb question.
so if I am a thief and I saw N7m, my prick go still stand? for wetin na
When you can bang 1000 Nigerian girls with 7 mill and there will be change left. grin
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Muna4real(f): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Kingnelson9:
so you are a virgin?

Must I be a virgin before I have dignity?
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Solex99(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2020
so of all d problems in Nigeria so this is wat u come up with, Nigerian youths please wake up old men are lotting ur destiny.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by fuckaholic25(f): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
na stupid question true true. embarassed

if no be stupid thief wetin go make me choose sex over 7million when i can fu€k to my satisfaction with just 1k.
u go see 300 for late hour!
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by fuckaholic25(f): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
as per d thief wey I be sef, I go Bleep u con carry d money again!
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
I meant ladies. Bobrisky's invaded the thread undecided

TheSorcerer this is a crime scene embarassed
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Etinosa1234:
See as dem derail thread... Them nor even let the gals talk sef

I'm shocked.

Men are now ladies on nairaland while ladies, men.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by SavageResponse(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
omophunky:
All this people that always find themselves
in an unrealistic situation self...

grin
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Muna4real:

Must I be a virgin before I have dignity?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2020
StacyO:

Stacy you can't run away from a witch. I am right behind you everywhere you go. Anywhere you go, I will find you and I will own you body and soul.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Iretii0511:

Stacy you can't run away from a witch. I am right behind you everywhere you go. Anywhere you go, I will find you and I will own you body and soul.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin grin grin

Your strong head is too much self.
Is it Nairaland or that's how you use to do?
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin grin grin

Stacy what's up?
I got some whispers for you.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iretii0511:

Your strong head is too much self. Is it Nairaland or that's how you use to do?
Is nor nairaland ooo. kiss
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
StacyO:

Is nor nairaland ooo. kiss

Change o. It's for my own good. So you better change.

I need your ears close to my mouth.Got some whisper for you.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iretii0511:

Change o. It's for my own good. So you better change.

I need your ears close to my mouth.Got some whisper for you.

It's online stuff kiss
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
StacyO:

It's online stuff kiss

Actually, I am looking for my master key. Your walls have been built so tall and your gate so strong. But my master key I suppose, should open the gateway to your fragile heart.

**No, not online stuff.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iretii0511:

Actually, I am looking for my master key. Your walls have been built so tall and your gate so strong. But my master key I suppose, should open the gateway to your fragile heart.

**No, not online stuff.

kiss
Do you have a PhD in wooing?
I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
StacyO:

kiss
Do you have a PhD in wooing?
I wouldn't be surprised.

At times like these, I am definitely not the one typing these words. They are the doodles from the innermost part of me.

You know, with a face like yours and the personality that accompany it, It's natural for the dullest person to become an overnight poet.

Anyway, I live in the world, you live in Lagos, I suppose we could advance this chat on another platform.
zoom it,
mail it,
facebook it.
Which of it?

Before I return to my cubicle, I learn't you're Aries... Well, maybe you will like to check THIS out about the possibility of us
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
StacyO:

What are you waiting for? Until I sunk too deep for a rescue on this quicksand? I am reaching out my hands with all of my strength, won't you get a hold on it and rescue me?
Is my voice so low you couldn't hear me call? But that is the loudest my heart can speak. Don't let me sink too deep before you hear the sound of my heart. My heart screams your name and my hand is reaching out to you with all of it strength... Rescue me while you still can and I will have you hunched on my back for the rest of your life.

Okay, I may be a learner, but let me show you the way I learn.

I still got some whisper left.... bring your ear close to my mouth and listen as my heart pours through my mouth.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Iretii0511:

What are you waiting for? Until I sunk too deep for a rescue on this quicksand? I am reaching out my hands with all of my strength, won't you get a hold on it and rescue me?
Is my voice so low you couldn't hear me call? But that is the loudest my heart can speak. Don't let me sink too deep before you hear the sound of my heart. My heart screams your name and my hand is reaching out to you with all of it strength... Rescue me while you still can and I will have you hunched on my back for the rest of your life.

Okay, I may be a learner, but let me show you the way I learn.

I still got some whisper left.... bring your ear close to my mouth and listen as my heart pours through my mouth.

What's your fb user name?
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2020
StacyO:

What's your fb user name?

***mum, someone is blowing your son's heart away without a dynamite.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iretii0511:

***mum, someone is blowing your son's heart away without a dynamite.

When I start operating on sm I'll surely hit you up
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
StacyO:

When I start operating on sm I'll surely hit you up kiss

Cool. Can I remove the my name now? I still want to enjoy some anonymity.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iretii0511:

Cool. Can I remove the my name now? I still want to enjoy some anonymity.

Sure

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
StacyO:

Sure

Please help me edit it in your quote.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
StacyO:

Hi crush,

I trust you are doing fine.
Today has been a largely happy day for me honestly.
Will you like to know why?

Just bring your ears close to my mouth and I will whisper it into your ears.

***Please don't forget to help me edit that name. Our story could grace NL front page someday in the future and I am sure we would both want to protect it till then. Thanks.
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iretii0511:

Hi crush,

I trust you are doing fine.
Today has been a largely happy day for me honestly.
Will you like to know why?

Just bring your ears close to my mouth and I will whisper it into your ears.

***Please don't forget to help me edit that name. Our story could grace NL front page someday in the future and I am sure we would both want to protect it till then. Thanks.

undecided
Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) by Iretii0511(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2020
StacyO:

undecided

Do you do mails? I will appreciate if you could pm me or if I can.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesn't Moan During Sex / Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Pretty Somali Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.