Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (22888 Views)

Poll: Ladies, Can u marry a very short man?

Yes: 36% (12 votes)
No: 45% (15 votes)
Only if he's very rich: 18% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
k my miss "FANTA"stic xoxo!
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
lmaoo i see u letting em know
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2011
Never, its a secret between you and i, they can never get that.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2011
yes lets keep it just to us,
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2011
Thats for sure, so how was work today?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2011
i am not heading back to work till next wednesday
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2011
Oh! thats cool.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by chic2pimp(m): 1:52am On Feb 26, 2011
Poster stop lying. You are not 6"3
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sexylogan(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2011
chic2pimp:

[b]Poster stop lying. You are not 6"3[/b]

What do i hav to gain by lying on NL behind a username? The truth is that I am 6ft 3 inches tall
whether u believe it or not. If u think that's tall, my elder brother is an inch taller than me . See me
see wahala this early morning. angry Do u hav a problem with tall guys, or are u just jealous?
Why do u think I started this thread in the first place? Na wa oh. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by koolchicco: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2011
If I was a woman - Yes! tongue
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by chrisme(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tosinville: Sincerely, they say different strokes for different folks, well as a dude never would i feel comfortable with a lady who's taller than i am even though she's money to lure me into married, i'll only pretend just to rob her 4 sometime nd disappear.

Besides, how do you want me to cuddle that kind of lady in public? i won't even hv the courage to cos i'll definately look like a child playin with his mama nd "d girl go come dey use her hand take rob ur head like a baby?lol". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I go wan kiss my wife i go go dey borrow apoti to stand on? NEVER!!! [for instance] i don't care if i'm 4feet tall, i'll go for 3'6feet lady. Well thank God am 6'3 tall anyway.
if to say you be 4feet true true you no go talk this kind talk!
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by joanana(f): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
ko possible... my children will never forgive me grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Bluemoon1(f): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2012
joanana: ko possible... my children will never forgive me grin grin grin grin
lol....they will curse me for the rest of my life
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by pleep(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
I used to think dating a taller chick was something i would never do... but i'm starting to reconsider it. The couples in those pics actually looked pretty good, i think if the dude has broad sholders and the chick is tall and thin it works.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
i think it depends on the girl. I personaly would not eve dream of it but hey my best friends husband is shorter than the kid next door. we used to find it funny at first but when we saw how much she loved and respected him. our mouths got shut lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Yes I would.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man / What's Your Experience Being 'catfished'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.