Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (22891 Views)

Poll: Ladies, Can u marry a very short man?

Yes: 36% (12 votes)
No: 45% (15 votes)
Only if he's very rich: 18% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
Shyone----

I think you are being banned because you are spamming. Once they have banned you for spamming you cannot post the same post again. It told you that once it banned you for spamming. It is a reason why the red instruction is there once they have banned you.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
Moderator:

Please - thank you for unbanning me
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
Chima

what is spam? how do i know how "Not to Spam?"
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by MrsChima(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
I do not know but just be careful with excessive posting of the same thing. That why it said post once and wait. Maybe you post twice and it caught you.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by MrCork17: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<<<< 6"6 wink
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by koolchicco: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<<<<< 6"6 wink
You wish!
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sexylogan(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2011
koolchicco:

You wish!
ROTFLWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by MMM2(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2011
nope.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Brite02(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
@topic. If i were a gal wich am nt, provided he's nt too short n can take of responsibilities n maintain a home, y nt?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 5:18am On Feb 21, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Mr, Cork link=topic=608198.msg7767955#msg7767955 date=1298226943]
Mr Cork <<<<<<<<< 6.6 wink

that must be the inches of ur manliness
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sexylogan(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2011
@Aminalib: 6.6 cm is more like it kiss
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
Aminalib,

You always talk as if you're HOT but you're NOT 4real, its like you haven't seen a tall guy's d**k dhat gon' make ya run straight to hospital menstruatin for a month dat will probably even put u on a wheelchair if care isn't taken lol which would really make u scared of all dickkz for u to change ur sexuality to lesbianism.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
Shy-one,

With the way you talk shows that you're truly in love with your man, i belief thats a good sign and height or outward appearance got nothing to do with love.

in 2009, our nigerian rapper M.I. was banned from snappin with Ciara at d BET award just because of his height and they ended up hooking him up with his mate Bobby-Valentino. So i think if they find it dat it was suitable for a short man to hang out with a tall woman then they would have allow him to snap dat pic with Ciara.

Lastly, everyone in life has his/her own choice to make and for me, i don't think it alright for me hanging with a lady is who above me and whenever she put on her high heel/stilletos, i'll like an ant chasing an elephant for love. Hell naw!! well i got height anyway.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
I'll look like an ant chasing an elephant for love lol
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by 190: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib,

You always talk as if you're HOT but you're NOT 4real, its like you haven't seen a tall guy's manliness dhat gon' make ya run straight to hospital menstruatin for a month dat will probably even put u on a wheelchair if care isn't taken lol which would really make u scared of all dickkz for u to change your sexuality to lesbianism.
grin grin grin grin

amina is fat

shes a size 17 undecided
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^Wat an obesity lmao!
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
190:

grin grin grin grin

amina is fat

shes a size 17 undecided

Correction!!, size 35
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib,

You always talk as if you're HOT but you're NOT 4real, its like you haven't seen a tall guy's manliness dhat gon' make ya run straight to hospital menstruatin for a month dat will probably even put u on a wheelchair if care isn't taken lol which would really make u scared of all dickkz for u to change your sexuality to lesbianism.

tosin my diiick needs sucking, please do not forget my balls too, as lil kim said " i used to be scared of the diick now i throw lipss to the shiiit" please make sure u suck me well, lol@ me running from big diiick,
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by 190: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
aminalib:

tosin my diiick needs sucking, please do not forget my balls too, as lil kim said " i used to be scared of the diick now i throw lipss to the shiiit" please make sure u suck me well, lol@ me running from big diiick,
shocked shocked shocked

damn eagle my 2legs is diggin it innit grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
that is not my nickname foolio
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by adagz01(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
urh foolio?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

Tosinville:

Aminalib,

babe do you still feel the same way
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^Its bygone
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
wettin dat mean?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
lol i mean forget about what i said to you about wheelchair of a thing, its bygone, baby cos i aint feeling the same way for my wife.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
;d :d
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
kisses baby.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
are you on msn?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
are you on msn?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by aminalib(f): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
not right now, ill hit u when i am on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man / What's Your Experience Being 'catfished'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.