Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? (37861 Views)

Share Your "Sleep Paralysis" Experience! / My Experience With Sleep Paralysis / Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Seandisputed(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Offpoint:

Lol, 90% of sleep paralysis happens to those experience it most when they sleep very late or when very stressed.

Try staying awake till late 4am or so and see if you won't experience it
I only wake at 3 to pray
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by jrobbins: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Seandisputed:
I don't like talking about spiritual stuff but to me it is damn spiritual and nobody can convince me otherwise(at least from my own experiences).
The first two times I experienced it, it read some highly spiritual books before going to bed.
The preceding ones all came at the same time.
There was a time I embarked on a one week prayer session which I always start at 03:00 am. Immediately I lay down to sleep the paralysis happens. This happened consecutively for the one week. From the 3rd day, they didn't even wait for me to sleep, I was conscious while I got paralysed(I always sense it before it starts.. like there's this force around the room, I'll just smile and before you know it the paralysis starts.. while I'll be screaming Jesus' name in my mind).
There was a day it was extreme, I literally left my body.. I saw my spirit leaving while i was screaming Jesus. The paralysis that day lasted longer than other days.
Anytime I pray by 03:00am they must come around.
A lot of things I would have said but I had to make this short.
P.S. I won't argue with anybody or respond to mentions telling me what I typed is rubbish

Jargons
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Jesus33: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is 100 percent spiritual! There is a demon sleeping with you through your anus!Pray,fast and engage the altar of God!Make sure u will live right after this or else it will be worse.Have a covenant with God! Shalom!!!
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Offpoint: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Seandisputed:
I only wake at 3 to pray
Try praying by 12am and take your rest and see if you'll still experience it.
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Edusouls:
Chai my God see the useless and baseless explanation science has given to this very bizarre phenomenon, completely nonsense, brother forget all these explanations,white men have misled lots of souls into damnation thinking they know it all in this world, but a simple corona virus they cannot solve, sleep paralysis is a very lethal demonic attack some people die from it..
Who have you seen dying from it?

Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jesus33:
Is 100 percent spiritual! There is a demon sleeping with you through your anus!Pray,fast and engage the altar of God!Make sure u will live right after this or else it will be worse.Have a covenant with God! Shalom!!!

Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by AlphikkaTech: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
EmmyDJourno:

Which kind deliverance you do abeg

Normal church deliverance like that of Mountain of Fire. Most of the prayers were individual prayer sections with guidance from my pastors.
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by ibrahim55(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
Very normal thing....
it's not normal dear it has happened to me before when I was a little boy but as I grew up as a Muslim we were made to understand these things are jiins Yoruba called it alijanu they are every where God created them from fire while we were created from clay so just like we humans we have the good the bad and the ugly so to be safe from all their evils if j are a Muslim before u sleep always read say bismilah and read ayatul qursiyu and suratul ahad,suratul falaq and suratul Nass 3 each u will be saved from all their troubles these verses are also good to be recited after the morning prayer and evening prayer and if u are not a Muslim u can dowoad this verses online or simply download RUQYA ON ur phone and play it in your home they will flee from ur household Insha Allah
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN I EXPERIENCE THIS I CALMLY WAIT FOR IT TO PASS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT'S COMPLETELY NATURAL, AND THERE ARE NO WITCHES AFTER MY ALREADY UNFORTUNATE LIFE.

Lol....Legend!
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Caseywilliams(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Xda59:

My exact experience but my solution is breaking my legs lose because I already know they are crossed. It happens even during the day even when I am sitting down, once my legs are crossed, within moments I will start drifting into sleep and as soon as I shut my eyes the fight for survival begins. Now I already know what triggers mine so I always try to keep my legs wide apart in any relaxing position.
If I wish to Cross my legs, twist it, hang it or better still sleep in the baddest position ever nothing will happen as long as my Oil is close to me....just go and buy that Angel Micheal oil it helps chase away bad bad spirits.
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Caseywilliams(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Xda59:

My exact experience but my solution is breaking my legs lose because I already know they are crossed. It happens even during the day even when I am sitting down, once my legs are crossed, within moments I will start drifting into sleep and as soon as I shut my eyes the fight for survival begins. Now I already know what triggers mine so I always try to keep my legs wide apart in any relaxing position.
this days i will buy that oil and pour some into my small perfume bottle....i even take it along with me anywhere I'm going to, if I should notice anytin strange around me....i hav dz gift wen a non human passes me might not see it but immidietly u will see Goose bumps all over my body from head to toe, dz days wen Eva that happens I Don bring out my St Micheal's oil spray before man pikin go jam all this set of wickedest spirits wey me no fit stand.
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by thesicilian: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2020
engrelvis:
I dnt argue with people like u bro.is well
Likewise. I only replied you out of courtesy, since you quoted me.
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by chatwithbruno(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2020
My dear,

I have read a lot of most peoples response to you story, but I'll tell you what!!

Sleep paralasis really does exist and it is a spiritual being having dominance over the physical being, what people call incubus and seccubus spirit having brief sexual affair and or just punishing and individual briefly due to jealousy and otherwise.

And yes, it is very possible for a spirit of same sex to have intercurse with its kind.

Don't let anyone tell you lies that what has been happening to you is normal, for it is not normal.

Seek the face if God and be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might and it should cease.

But I must warn you, it is easily said than done.

Those spirits could be very aggressive at some point, and may tend to sometime in your life manifest itself in diverse ways.

I really would have loved to tell you more, but you may never understand
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by manychallenges: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2020
chatwithbruno:
My dear,

I have read a lot of most peoples response to you story, but I'll tell you what!!

Sleep paralasis really does exist and it is a spiritual being having dominance over the physical being, what people call incubus and seccubus spirit having brief sexual affair and or just punishing and individual briefly due to jealousy and otherwise.

And yes, it is very possible for a spirit of same sex to have intercurse with its kind.

Don't let anyone tell you lies that what has been happening to you is normal, for it is not normal.

Seek the face if God and be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might and it should cease.

But I must warn you, it is easily said than done.

Those spirits could be very aggressive at some point, and may tend to sometime in your life manifest itself in diverse ways.

I really would have loved to tell you more, but you may never understand
Try me, bring it on
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by TheCork(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
victorian:

You are right

Its spiritual manipulation.

Please stop making peoples prikkk had on nairaland. This is wrong & I cant sleep. Can I date u? smiley
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Blessing135(f): 2:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Kk
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Leonron(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
I think it is supposed to be a natural thing and it could be but evil hides in plain site. In 2011 I was asleep in my room with 2 friends. one of my friend started shaking and in the process I woke up and helped shake him awake. He said he felt a presence pinning him down. less than 5 minutes after quieting down, I had my own episode. I was in no REM sleep. it wasnt deep. I had to be shook awake. this things have natural occurrences and they could also be spiritual. Atleast there is one thing I think i am sure of. Almost every religion has belief in evil this this exist and happen.
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by TheCork(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
victorian:

You are right

Its spiritual manipulation.

U talking about spirit every minute but yet, u put up picture making people prikk had on nairaland... wot kind of Christian girlfriends r u Victorian?? angry

1 Like

Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2020
ModestGal:

Africans and senselessness, tell me who you know that it has killed?
Babe, good morning ma'am. Hope your night was fine. I got your comment to my topic this morning. Yes i am from the North.
Babe, I liked the way you were sweet, calm and respectful in that reply to the extent of me having to check your posts to know the kind of person you are. It is good to know who one is relating with to avoid unecessary things. I am not here to jugde you Oh, but I want to say that you should be less hash and somewhat rude in the way you make your opinions known to others,becuz it is only a matter of time before you start speaking with me in that same rudish way, and I wouldn't want that dear. Making a comment such as "Africans and senselessness" just because a guy made a different opinion to yours does not make u sound sensible enough. Do you now see the Irony in that? We are all Africans, babe. Our parents too are. We need to mind the words we dish out. Pls, be a sweet, cheerful and patient lady that I know you can be. This is just my observation and I am in no position to force u to accept it. I try to respect others however I can. I too, have my flaws.
Have a lovely day ahead and Stay awesome and blessed.
And let me just chip in my own 2 cents on the topic of sleep paralysis as it relates to leading a person to physical death. YES it does. People have died from encounters during sleep paralysis. In nigeria and all around the world. Lucid dreams are part of it and different scenarios could play out. I have had experiences but God never left me to die by not waking up. There are other people who have died from it and you will hear things like: "She/he died in their sleep. They were perfectly healthy and sound the night or afternoin they went to sleep, and they didn't wake up again. Some struggle visibly on their beds as if fighting with an entity(spirit/demon) and the next person around them in the room when this occured is the person who witnessed them in that state of struggle. When the victim doesn't wake up anymore, the witness tells people what he saw happening to the late victim. It happens and I am aware of this. Well, that's that for that. Do stay well smiley
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by AlwaysMotun: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

Make sure you don't cross your legs while sleeping.

Thank you so much
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by AlwaysMotun: 1:35am On Sep 14, 2020
manychallenges:
And is your life going smoothly? No delays and disappointment or whatsoever?

My life is not going smoothly ooo... Like seriously
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? by manychallenges: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Had another one this morning after 20 days. Felt like a whole truck was on me, thought the force gonna have my head smashed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.