Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) (82340 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts / 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by Pinkybush: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
why didn't you comment in the other thread where your fellow human being was sentenced to death for blaspheming your so called holy prophet?
Will you mind that prophet mohammed ass licker. He's quick to condemn other peoples' action but turm a blind eye to his. Hypocrite!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by EddyRex: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
What! I Watch the Movie "JUST MERCY 2019" last night. N 2day am reading the exact reality news of it, chai Black American are suffering.
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by lovemoi2(f): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
RTSC:
Up till now the comments on daily mail is just one.

And some people still deny racism.
UK is the king of racism and dailymail is full of racist. I deleted my subscription because of that. No need to waste your time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
RTSC:
Up till now the comments on daily mail is just one.

And some people still deny racism.

They don't call it the daily heil for nothing.
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by mu2sa2: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
The whites are Christians. The blacks they oppress are Christians.
WHY are Christians oppressing fellow Christians in USA?
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
sad
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
A whole existence wasted for being a black man.... Is it not better surviving Bihari than all these shots?
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by Uzomacharles: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eriokanmi:
God had perfected everything created by giving evertbody an equal opportunity to live and make impact. Civilization started from Africa, in Egypt where we had blacks and fair-skinned people. Egypt was like America where people wamted to visit and live in their time. The first architecture, engineering, science emerged in egypt. What happened next? They lost their power to Greece due to greed, then rome and so on. Back in Africa I can jealously say God created us better than white and loved us more but then, He loves everyone equally. We can survive anywhere on earth but whites can't. We have the best of weather and vegetation. Africams are greedy but whites love one another , they care for one another. Our hearts are wicked. Those practicing racism over there are the extreme ones. Whites are nice people. Even here there are extremists too, those who can say if he sees a whiteman, he will kill him because he hates seeing them. It's everywhere. Same whites said enough of slavery and it stopped, whereas our kings that time were busy making money by selling their fellow blacks. Blacks have invented what seemed to be impossible to many whites. I remember Philip emeagwali who's the btain behind the Internet. He's a Nigerian. What of Dr Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon? There several others too numerous to be mentioned. If you did business with a white man, whether you're there or not, the profit made is what he would declare. He might not even be religious. Kindness and fairness is in their blood. Here, an elder of a church or imam
would declare a wrong figure as profit and still call the name of God join as his witness. South africa has been made better than the way whites left it. They're black like you and i. Go to Rwanda and see what Paul kegame is doing. I know of a yoruba guy in the UK who's the highest paid robotic engineer in the world according to forces. He's a black man. We need to change our orientation as blacks and things would he alright.

Bro
These Your Word Touch Me But I Wish We Can Change The Minds Of Africans Especially This NIGERIA.....

Nigerians are just the ones that made white men hate blacks
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by t2luv1: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Akóbà ádaba, Olohun ma je ka ri o.

Iru akoba wo leleyi bayi?

I am not making this up. Guess who was his girlfriend who showed up the day he was released? True shit A white woman he met online and have been corresponding for 3 years I think. Me being a black man the last thing I will want around me after spending 44 years for some shit like this will be a white woman. Just saying !!!!. That's my take.
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by omoyankee3(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
ExBanker:
I knew he would be black even before opening this thread. Many innocent blacks are wasting in US jails

Whether he committed the crime or not doesn't matter to them. What matters is that he's away from public space. That's why they suppressed evidences.
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by BigJoe19: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
All it takes for a woman to destroy a man's life is to accuse him of rape, he is guilty before the law already.
That is why the red pill must be taken by all men to avoid things like this. Simp judges everywhere.
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by t2luv1: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
mu2sa2:

and their christian president holding the bible upside down. Now that's hilarious
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by lagusboyyy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
nBag:
imagine stupid justice system, even mumu Obama chasing sodomy up and down instead of him to concentrate on such issues.
Obama is a White man in a black skin.

Forget that man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by mt77: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
That treatment was rather unfair. Thank God for setting him free.

1 Like

Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by CaseSensitive(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
I knew he was a black man even before I opened the thread
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by tot(f): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
mu2sa2:

Mr hypocrite, all of you commenting on this thread but avoiding the one right in front of you, kontinu.

https://www.nairaland.com/6085374/muslim-lawyers-association-nigeria-endorses
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by kizyalex10(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
The rate of racism abroad eh,u will wonder if these people regards us as humans,even here in korea,they give us d hardest jobs and still talk to us harshly while an egyptian counterpart who is fair is treated nice cos of his colour.sometimes when i have a bad day at work,i jst begin to curse our leaders because if they had done the right thing and not to steal the future of our country we would have been living fine like the whites but then our country is also messed up to a point that u avoid police the way you avoid armed robbers because they re no different.or public office holders.its well.sometimes they can abuse u racially that u might enter depression

2 Likes

Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eiyaaah

Poor guy young life wasted
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by nBag(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Obama is a White man in a black skin.
Forget that man.
(-_-) < )) > _/ \_ (naso sha you no lie )
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by ajl: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
dingbang:
Blessed are those who are wrongly accused and persecuted, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

No more better truth than this.

Please, keep that cooked up story to yourself. It is what they use to keep people like you in perpetual mental slavery. Like giving another cheek if the other is slapped.
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
gangstarmonk:
Freedom at last.

After 44 years!

He's going to get a big fat check for wrongful conviction.

1 Like

Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by goshen26: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
These whites self; they will be shouting civilization and human right while they enjoy slavery

Imagine wasting 44 years of a man's life

Pls, I need to see the Movie: JUST MERCY
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by tot(f): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Na Him Make Yahoo boys No Dey Look Back Or Pity Them.....

Cos The Manifestations Of There Wickedness Will Be Payed To Them

Evil does not justify. The innocent white person that is scammed wasn't the judge of the case. Let's not get things twisted.

1 Like

Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
sad
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
In seeking justice we must ensure fairness.
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by ellizy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Black again!
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by Akemim(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
EddyRex:
What! I Watch the Movie "JUST MERCY 2019" last night. N 2day am reading the exact reality news of it, chai Black American are suffering.

Please can you share the download link?
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by Lamasta(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
44years?! shocked shocked

Behind bars for what you know nothing about kai may we not be unfortunate in life
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by COOL10(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
SirMichael1:

That's why I don't really think feminists are fighting a genuine battle. 'Cause both sex suffer from each other.

Feminism suits the female narrative. It has absolutely nothing to do with equality of both sexes. Do not be deceived.
Re: Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) by mu2sa2: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
tot:

Mr hypocrite, all of you commenting on this thread but avoiding the one right in front of you, kontinu.

https://www.nairaland.com/6085374/muslim-lawyers-association-nigeria-endorses
The bitter truth is, this is a case of christian on christian violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics / See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. / Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.