Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (60246 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Like I said.. Buy up your erosion ravaged lands first
LOL..

We will buy your erosion ravaged lands and employ your lazy lay about unemployed youths..

Bunch of Lazy womanizing Simps.

UNEMPLOYMENT CAPITAL OF NIGERIA..

See how one of you LAZY F00LS,is disgracing Igbo men because of woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by mattsejuro(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on Zoom or Skype.

grin
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by afecgivers: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2020
God! Which kind poverty proposal be this for nairaland. Na three girls I don propose to and the girls accepted after eating Cat fish, isi ewu. The one I married now na for inside my hotel room for Lagos I ask am sey "will you marry me" and she said yes without any engagement ring. Call me bush man I don't care...what matters most is that I'm happily married with wonderful kids and a loyal wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by spayor(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Man rolling on Owerri mud water to propose to a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRwiVhbGVQ
I think say na my case naim bad pass...gosh... abeg lemme cheer up
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Dalby(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:

When did this become the norm in Nigeria
We no dey see better things to copy...system of governance, technological advancement etc

Serves him right. I share no pity for him...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by davien(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2020
He probably has already sold most of his belongings to support her, last effort is to now disgrace himself completely so she'll be too embarrassed to say no by his reasoning.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by JohnIdakwo340: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2020
oga u no get work
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by guy222: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Almighty fool
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Utopian20(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Must he roll himself on a mud water to propose to her ?
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Wettoid123: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2020
that girl have sense hooow can i marry such a man that swim inside dirty water i cant cope pls!

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by JoshB92: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2020
foolishness!!
So if he keeps rolling like a pig in d mud n she because of that accepts him, is Dat love? She will just send him to his early grave
A woman who will marry you will not have to embarrass you before she say yes, if she's going to marry you you won't say it all before she say yes but you see some foolish men will want to trend by proposing publicly and it always end in tears for them... A premium one for that matter
Shioorrr!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by sylve11: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This one has given up on his life.

A disgrace to his lineage

grin cool
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2020
If I propose to my woman and she refuses, I'd just walk out on her! No stress mehn
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Brunicekid(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2020
Real definition of Simp

I feel like crying right now for my fellow man.

If the Woman no gree, is it by force? There are loads of options out there...God will always do his own.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by oochi123(f): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Hahahaha .you be Elede ni? How can a mature man ever do this? I wonder how some people behave.must you propose to her in public?
House no reach you propose now you Don chop disgrace ..
You deserve the disgrace..
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by sammy7410(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2020
angry

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by armadeo(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Xisnin:
Expect more of these proposal videos as other bloggers catch up to the trick.
They are staged to make money on YouTube.

Now this makes sense.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Useless idiot, abeg make una patronize me for data subscription for MTN, Glo and Airtel
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Kuginzi: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
So is that how scarce beautiful girls are?
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Awwall:

You are so jobless and useless. Check your posts since you joined nairaland, it has been so consistent, It doesn't show you as someone that has a job.
You're the useless unfortunate individual here... Check my comment timeline and see I only come online during pleasure time.. But you're always online with numerous filthy monikers

Jobless, useless and filthy individual
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by focus7: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Guys should stop this madness in proposing to a lady that is embarrassing manhood.

First of all guys should stop kneeling for ladies to propose, it's not our culture. Rubbing yourself in the mud is outrageous. That how we watched one annoying video the other day of guy kneeling, prostrating, weeping and begging a lady to accept his proposal to the extent that people had to involved in running after the lady and begging her until she accept. Tell me how would such lady value the union and the man.

Before you proposed to a lady there is supposed to be pre mutual feelings, desires to come together as one, discussions related and understanding.

When you are into a lady be sure that she's into you before you proposed.

Most of these ladies are into relationship for different reason, it could for support or to use a guy to feel the space or some other reasons.

Guys should learn to treat a lady to the point that she's the one suggesting the idea of marriage between you two.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by cray91(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
i dont know what's with all these guys and men proposing self. some people don't just worth being called Men! imagine such fuckery! mtcheww

You dey beg olosho to marry you at the end of the day na you go suffer am.

Girls wey be say na street dem belong na play dem dey play guys una won dey treat like queens
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Shugargal(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Lol... if this guy na my bros walahi if he returns home, him go fes enter guardroom so him brain go reset first... mtwww nonsense!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2020
spayor:
I think say na my case naim bad pass...gosh... abeg lemme cheer up
Wetn be your case?
Which mumu proposal you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.