Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

American Needs Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Needs Help (11756 Views)

Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help / LESBIAN Needs Help / 190 Needs Help Again~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mrs. Chima

Thanks for your well wishes smiley

I just want you to know that you and a few other posters to these forums are the reason I got the courage to even post what I did, I have been reading and found yours and others poster to my liking.

Thanks Again
Imari
Re: American Needs Help by googles: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
*Cougar*:

if he's broke in nigeria, no woman would sleep with him - that is standard.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously tho' who sends a total sum of $2,400 every year to a guy she has never seen  undecided that's questionable

if you gather the money and plan a trip down to Nigeria to see wat your so-called lover looks like wont you save yourself the stress and heartache ?  undecided
Re: American Needs Help by shyone1: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2011
wow I got banned - I don't know what I did - I have emailed them to request my ban to be lifted - I don't know what I said
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
*Cougar*:

if he's broke in nigeria, no woman would sleep with him - that is standard.

how is he scamming the poster? the boy was honest enough to say he's broke. honest enough to admit he's jobless. where is the scam here?

He did tell me that, that no woman would have him having no money
Re: American Needs Help by Cougar2: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Just because he admitted that he is broke that LESSEN THE SCAMMING DEGREE?   undecided

that's not the point. the point is it was still up to imari to send him money in nigeria. he has not paraded himself as a business man who wants some money in advance for goods that don't exist. he is a broke jobless man in nigeria who is in love. it's up to the partner to either take him in spite of his broke-arse or dump him. the poster chose to be with a broke man so where is the scam?

Imari:

He did tell me that, that no woman would have him having no money

exactly my point. the only way to be 100% sure he's not scamming you is to travel down yourself and see where he lives. marry him in a court in nigeria if possible then ship his arse to america with you. that's the only way your fears can be subdued.
Re: American Needs Help by shyone1: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

Everyone here thank you for your time in replying.

Shy-One

A special Thanks to You.

I think being alone and lonely at my age got the better of my sense, BTW he is suppose to be a God fearing person when he tells it, finding this place and reading what others in and from his country has to say has helped I knew NOTHING about Nigerians or Nigeria outside of what he would tell me.

Sister (if that is ok) pray to God to give me the strength to grow stronger in this.

Thank You
Imari  smiley

You are welcome - I'm sorry if I came across abrupt and brusque
Sometimes we need to be extremely direct when directness is called for,
There are times that ALL OF US are weak, and unsure and insecure - NO ONE IS EXCLUDED
That is when we reach out and if we don't reach out - we need to

Yes, you can call me Sister as I will call you too

Remember - when they are of God - you will know them from their words, acts and deeds

God doesn't trick us, God is direct and easy to read - God told us that we would "know them - that is of him"

So ask yourself this question - why would God encourage a young person - 20 years younger
To consistently and gradually rid you of your resources as you age?  Is that your God - cause I know that's not mine.

What God does that?  Does God undermine you as you grow in grace?  Does God send you someone to tear down your house?

Because he said he is of God - if his actions aren't reflective - that is God TELLING DIRECTLY that this Man is not behaving in a God-like manner
Re: American Needs Help by Cougar2: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You is on that TRICK A BEETCH movement just like my baby sister said.  

That a gotdamn shame.  

if you decide to be with a jobless man then it's guaranteed you are going to be coughing out money for his upkeep. does that mean you are being scammed? were you forced into the relationship at knife-point? mrs chima, it's the poster's choice/prerogative to fall in love with a jobless man. this man has not scammed anyone here.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2011
To Everyone

I would like to reply to each comment but this is going too fast for me to keep up.
I will just read and comment when I can

All the Thanks to All of You
Imari
Re: American Needs Help by shyone1: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
If my babe asked me for money consistently - I would look at him for the stranger he just became in my sight

helpmate - HELPMATE - I am helpmate NOT CAPTAIN

Captain guides, controls, drives, steers the ship

If I have to take care of you financially - you better have popped out of of my Va-j-j, weighing under 10lbs and ready to be breast-fed.

It's that simple

MAN - especially MY MAN - you are showing me things, teaching me, guiding me - leech is nowhere in that instruction
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2011
shy-one.:

If my babe asked me for money consistently - I would look at him for the stranger he just became in my sight

helpmate - HELPMATE - I am helpmate NOT CAPTAIN

Captain guides, controls, drives, steers the ship

If I have to take care of you financially - you better have popped out of of my Va-j-j, weighing under 10lbs and ready to be bosom-fed.

It's that simple

MAN - especially MY MAN - you are showing me things, teaching me, guiding me - leech is nowhere in that instruction

I hear you girl. Tell em.
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
You can call me whatever you want. I am not being scammed.
Re: American Needs Help by Cougar2: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2011

errm, Cougar you can call me a 'tool' just make sure I'm the 'hammer'
Im gonna nail some sense into your chrome dome

Tool - One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
Oh we got low self esteem now because we don't agree with the scamming? SMH.

In that case, I rather have low self esteem THAN to be somebody's fool for three years.
Re: American Needs Help by Cougar2: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh we got low self esteem now because we don't agree with the scamming? SMH.

In that case, I rather have low self esteem THAN to be somebody's fool for three years.

ignore the self esteem. concentrate on the low intelligence. cheesy it's just amusing you can sit your fat behind thousands of miles away behind a computer screen and work out a broke jobless bloke in nigeria is a scammer without any evidence but imagination plucked out of your fat anus. seriously, i am shocked.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
I am not one to stereotype, but it is soooooo unlikely that a man, a Nigerian man for that matter, would be asking a woman he claims to love for money as easily as he appears to do. If it was someone OP had met, then that's different.

A smart man would've saved up some of the money you sent to start something there; to at least try and better himself. It sucks that money is the issue yet again. In all seriousness, where is that money going for him to need $200 every month?

If this guy is true, then he's one of the first and I will gladly admit I was wrong. The odds are not in your favor though.
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
*Cougar*:

ignore the self esteem. concentrate on the low intelligence. cheesy it's just amusing you can sit your fat behind thousands of miles away behind a computer screen and work out a broke jobless bloke in nigeria is a scammer without any evidence but imagination plucked out of your fat anus. seriously, i am shocked.

Awww. Confessing is good. Keep it up. wink wink
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2011
ogugua88:

I am not one to stereotype, but it is soooooo unlikely that a man, a Nigerian man for that matter, would be asking a woman he claims to love for money as easily as he appears to do. If it was someone OP had met, then that's different.

If this guy is true, then he's one of the first and I will gladly admit I was wrong. The odds are not in your favor though.

Exactly.  Don't forget it has been three years and no meet.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2011
old desperate women do not think. Younger women rant because they r still being chased and they get their di.cckful every here and then.
Re: American Needs Help by pwiz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2011
Are men so scarce this day? Lady honestly u are bn duped!!! If nt,what sort of online date will last for three solid yearz yet no contact physically! I reserve my comment for nw,let see what otherz have to say.
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2011
ferdiii:

old desperate women do not think. Younger women rant because they r still being chased and they get their di.cckful every here and then.

Why is that funny? (laughing and shaking my head)
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
p.wiz:

Are men so scarce this day? Lady honestly u are bn duped!!! If nt,what sort of online date will last for three solid yearz yet no contact physically! I reserve my comment for nw,let see what otherz have to say.

You was on the roll so you might as well finish suga.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2011
ogugua88:

A smart man would've saved up some of the money you sent to start something there; to at least try and better himself. It sucks that money is the issue yet again. In all seriousness, where is that money going for him to need $200 every month?

He says things are expensive in Nigeria.
I don't understand the Naira system, and don't really know if that is the case.
He also says that he has malaria and need medicines and food.
I had months ago stop sending him money every month, he didn't complain but later came with the suggestion of two big monies for him to come here to me in the U.S.
Re: American Needs Help by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

I had months ago stop sending him money every month, he didn't complain but later came with the suggestion of two big monies for him to come here to me in the U.S.

check this girl

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-607167.0.html

no different from your man
Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

Don't send him any money, if you have time and money to waste then visit him in Nigeria, don't add to the list of pple who have been scammed by SOME shameless Nigerians
Re: American Needs Help by Goldieluks: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
Are there people like this,in existence? my gawd!!!
@OP,dump him.
Re: American Needs Help by Beync(f): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2011
op, pls stop dat  gold ddigger
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
I have never met him physically have seen him many times on webcams but not in over a year and I have many pics of him.

ZIM DRILL:

check this girl

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-607167.0.html

no different from your man

I was reading that thread I believe it also helped me to post this one.

Thanks

justwise:

[/b]

Don't send him any money, if you have time and money to waste then visit him in Nigeria, don't add to the list of pple who have been scammed by SOME shameless Nigerians

I don't have the courage to travel outside of the U.S.

justwise:

@Cougar*

I hope u are not the scum milking this lady.

The poster Cougar. I don't believe he is but he does have good insight on the way of a Nigerian such as the one I love so much.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

I have never met him physically have seen him many times on webcams but not in over a year and I have many pics of him.

Thanks

The poster Cougar. I don't believe he is but he does have good insight on the way of a Nigerian such as the one I love so much.

You need to. You'd be able to handle situations with foreigners, such as this, a little easier.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2011
ogugua88:

You need to. You'd be able to handle situations with foreigners, such as this, a little easier.

I think it's the stories and warnings about travel of Americans to other countries especially the ones I have seen about Nigeria.

I'll consider it now.

Mr, Cork:

Imari . ermm, Sweeery, by the way, ru light skin  & do u gots nyansh & can u coook & cleen? wink

Not, light skin medium brown I would say

Don't know what "nyansh" is  

I keep everything clean and I can cook but being only me I don't very often anymore
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
the man might even be a woman, who knows.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari sweetheart, is a pity that you are being scammed who knows the scammer mb a nl member  undecided . But ma'am that's what you get when you decided to molest, rape a dis-virgin lil boy.

I can't believe that after all the documentaries and news people still do this kind of thing, sending money to a total stranger, Well I call it LOVE: Lionel Richie
Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

Thanks

Have you seen this guy on webcam b4? That person is after ur money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex??? / Disadvantages Of Fat Ladies / Share You Experience Using VEGA 100 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.