Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

American Needs Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Needs Help (11768 Views)

Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help / LESBIAN Needs Help / 190 Needs Help Again~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2011
It could be found within the last two pages.

The short of it. I'm don't think I will.
Re: American Needs Help by yankite(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2011
@ms imari,just wanna add ma own 2 cents advise here.

First of all i think the best way to determine the whole truth is to travel to naija
4get abt what people say abt the image of the naija,come to think abt it if its that
bad the US embassy there would have closed down long ago,good thign you are
already connecting with some of the posters here,plan your trip with one of them
who could help as a tour guide/advisor stay in your hotel room,go out with only your
tour guide and you should be fine.

Forget abt trying to buy him a plane ticket,cuz the American Embassy wouldn't issue
him a visa to start with,those "white american embassy consular mofos" are so hostile
on young black africans,especially a Nigerian.Your best bet is coming down here establishing
a relationship take photographs with each other,and don't even make the mistake of marrying
him straight cuz when you get to the US embassy with him,you may get the shocker of your life
when one of them white mofos start to scrutinize you thinking you were probably paid to set up
the all thign ,just for being african american traveling down for the first time to nigeria and choosing
to marry a nigerian and actually taking him back with you to the states,which rarely happens this days.
But by going atleast once a yr for the next 2yrs you would find out for yourself alot and atlease know
what your own fate is,but like i stated earlier this is just my own 2 cents advise,all the best.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2011
yankite:

@ms imari,just wanna add ma own 2 cents advise here.

First of all i think the best way to determine the whole truth is to travel to naija
4get abt what people say abt the image of the naija,come to think abt it if its that
bad the US embassy there would have closed down long ago,good thign you are
already connecting with some of the posters here,plan your trip with one of them
who could help as a tour guide/advisor stay in your hotel room,go out with only your
tour guide and you should be fine.

Forget abt trying to buy him a plane ticket,cuz the American Embassy wouldn't issue
him a visa to start with,those "white american embassy consular mofos" are so hostile
on young black africans,especially a Nigerian.Your best bet is coming down here establishing
a relationship take photographs with each other,and don't even make the mistake of marrying
him straight cuz when you get to the US embassy with him,you may get the shocker of your life
when one of them white mofos start to scrutinize you thinking you were probably paid to set up
the all thign ,just for being african american traveling down for the first time to nigeria and choosing
to marry a nigerian and actually taking him back with you to the states,which rarely happens this days.
But by going atleast once a yr for the next 2yrs you would find out for yourself alot and atlease know
what your own fate is,but like i stated earlier this is just my own 2 cents advise,all the best.

Thank You

Your "2 cents" was worth a lot to me. smiley
Re: American Needs Help by yankite(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2011
well glad i made sense to you if you wanna hear more reality abt the the situation hit me up
ibalofa9@yahoo.com its a lil complicated situation,and trust me babe i feel your pain,and if there
is one thign you can't take from an african american women, is will be the realness in their love,even
if the whole world see you as a scammer she still sees you as that man in the mirror. so girl you hv some
work to do and some sacrifices to take for this is you truely feel and believe in it,all the best.
Re: American Needs Help by sadboy: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2011
Oyibo abi na imari,

Do not take any advice from nairaland, even with advise you will still do what on your mind in our back so what the need. I have see many people brake up with their lover with big fight and later still come back but the people who fight along with them became the enemies . these are peoples opinion from their own look of things and i still believe their are other things you still have not told us, no body knows or very sure of what they are saying.

There is always a lies in a relationship, in nigeria our girls do cheat or play one or two lies/crock to their own boyfriend whom they claim they love so much but only to extract money to settle one or two personal need,

now imari is your turn, we are learning from you now. will you call this a scam?

you are pointing it over and over again that the guy is having sex for 3years, is this the issue? Can you tell us you have not had sex for 3years now?

Cheat in a relationship is normal. Get that into your head.

There are alot of prostitutes joint in nigeria where people do had sex, only to clear sexual urge or conscience. probably your boy might be doing this with part of the money you have been sending to me. Mind you to had sex in nigeria cost 30$ above. it varies on classes.

If really your boy dont have any money as he claim to you. He cant have any girlfriend in nigeria not to talk of wife, You can confirm from the ladies here. If you can tell us the age of yourself and your boyfriend, maybe it will change the topic so far to another level for a new contribution the past topic so far will be waste.

I might not be supprise if you are even older than the guy with 50 years.

Where i personally do not see scam, he didn't lie to you that he is the younger brother or relative to president of nigeria. He admit no money and jobless and you date him.

Go to abuja you will see all this young girls claiming to love old politicians but only to tell lies and eat their money. Will you call this scam? There are alot to this, when it come to love matters.

Take care,
I dont know much. Am still learning
Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2011
sadboy:
Oyibo abi na imari,Do not take any advice from nairaland, even with advise you will still do what on your mind in our back so what the need. I have see many people brake up with their lover with big fight and later still come back but the people who fight along with them became the enemies . these are peoples opinion from their own look of things and i still believe their are other things you still have not told us, no body knows or very sure of what they are saying.There is always a lies in a relationship, in nigeria our girls do cheat or play one or two lies/crock to their own boyfriend whom they claim they love so much but only to extract money to settle one or two personal need,now imari is your turn, we are learning from you now. will you call this a scam?you are pointing it over and over again that the guy is having sex for 3years, is this the issue? Can you tell us you have not had sex for 3years now?Cheat in a relationship is normal. Get that into your head.There are alot of love-peddlers joint in nigeria where people do had sex, only to clear sexual urge or conscience. probably your boy might be doing this with part of the money you have been sending to me. Mind you to had sex in nigeria cost 30$ above. it varies on classes. If really your boy dont have any money as he claim to you. He cant have any girlfriend in nigeria not to talk of wife, You can confirm from the ladies here. If you can tell us the age of yourself and your boyfriend, maybe it will change the topic so far to another level for a new contribution the past topic so far will be waste.

Where i personally do not see scam, he didn't lie to you that he is the younger brother or relative to president of nigeria. He admit no money and jobless and you date him.

Go to abuja you will see all this young girls claiming to love old politicians but only to tell lies and eat their money. Will you call this scam? There are alot to this, when it come to love matters.

Take care,
Your ranting is full of nonsense, you really don't know anything and u are not learning.
Re: American Needs Help by 190: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2011
Bush meat don attack HUNTER!! shocked shocked

Poster why dont you upload 3 pics showing you holding a piece of paper saying nairaland

Then you can sucessfully convince everybody that you are the right person!!
Re: American Needs Help by sorrytoo: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2011
sadboy:

Oyibo abi na imari,

Do not take any advice from nairaland, even with advise you will still do what on your mind in our back so what the need. I have see many people brake up with their love[/b]r with big fight and later still come back but the [b]people who fight along with them became the enemies .  these are peoples opinion from their own look of things and i still believe their are other things you still have not told us, n[b]o body knows or very sure of what they are saying[/b].

There is always a lies in a relationship, in nigeria our girls do cheat or play one or two lies/crock to their own boyfriend whom they claim they love so much but only to extract money  to settle one or two personal need,

now imari is your turn, we are learning from you now. will you call this a scam?

you are pointing it over and over again that the guy is having sex for 3years, is this the issue?  [/b]Can you tell us  you have not had sex for 3years now?

She didnt say that, , go back and attempt to read it again

[b]Cheat
in a relationship is normal. Get that into your head.

There are alot of love-peddlers joint in nigeria where people do had sex, only to clear sexual urge or conscience. probably your boy might be doing this with part of the money you have been sending to me. Mind you to had sex in nigeria cost 30$ above. it varies on classes.

If really your boy dont have any money as he claim to you. He cant have any girlfriend in nigeria not to talk of wife, You can confirm from the ladies here. If you can tell us the age of yourself and your boyfriend, maybe it will change the topic so far to another level for a new contribution the past topic so far will be waste.

Where i personally do not see scam, he didn't lie to you that  he is the younger brother or relative to  president of nigeria.  He admit no money and jobless and you date him.

Go to abuja you will see all this young girls claiming to love old politicians but only to tell lies [/b]and eat their money. Will you call this scam? [b]There are alot to this, when it come to love matters.

Take care,

Where ever u r learning from go get your money back , SHAME!!!
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2011
sadboy:

Oyibo abi na imari,

Do not take any advice from nairaland, even with advise you will still do what on your mind in our back so what the need. I have see many people brake up with their lover with big fight and later still come back but the people who fight along with them became the enemies . these are peoples opinion from their own look of things and i still believe their are other things you still have not told us, no body knows or very sure of what they are saying.

There is always a lies in a relationship, in nigeria our girls do cheat or play one or two lies/crock to their own boyfriend whom they claim they love so much but only to extract money to settle one or two personal need,

you are pointing it over and over again that the guy is having sex for 3years, is this the issue? Can you tell us you have not had sex for 3years now?

Cheat in a relationship is normal. Get that into your head.

There are alot of love-peddlers joint in nigeria where people do had sex, only to clear sexual urge or conscience. probably your boy might be doing this with part of the money you have been sending to me. Mind you to had sex in nigeria cost 30$ above. it varies on classes.

Take care,

Koko Mansion Rita could write better grammar than you just did .
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2011
sorrytoo:

justwise:

Your ranting is full of nonsense, you really don't know anything and u are not learning.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahhahaahahha grin grin grin grin grin

@Imari

Some users know how to check IP's as well not just the admin staffs
Re: American Needs Help by AbaMade: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2011
sadboy:

i heard every d!/ck and harry can get a wifey in nigeria. . .
even security man who earns less than 10'000N a month, get wife and 3 children.
no bureaucracy. u can pick any lady in the street and call her "my wife". . . .

if i were u imari, i would not bother much abt him, no matter how deep u r in love. forget abt him and get a man u can see and touch . . .face to face.
dont trust this kinda long-distance relationships  undecided ( especially when money is involved )
Re: American Needs Help by Woke4all(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2011
sorrytoo:

Pls don't frustrate this guyangry coz even his username shows he's not smiling at the kind of replies he's seeing on this thread. angry     

[s]Maybe na him garri una dey pack sand put so[/s] grin
Re: American Needs Help by sadboy: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2011
@just wise, you are one big fool. noneses? Imira has a problem for dating a nigeria man over the internet for 3years.

She must be an old fat , u know

Anyway let know her age. We are learning from her.
Re: American Needs Help by sadboy: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
@just wise, you are one big fool. noneses? Imira has a problem for dating a nigeria man over the internet for 3years.

Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2011
sadboy:

Your English language teacher cheated u, i will lead the campaign to get ur school fees back.
Re: American Needs Help by 190: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2011
justwise:

Your English language teacher cheated u, i will lead the campaign to get your school fees back.
grin grin grin
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
justwise:

Your English language teacher cheated u, i will lead the campaign to get your school fees back.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
sadboy:

Do you have PhD in Pidgin English? Your diction would be so annoying too.
Re: American Needs Help by sadboy: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2011
I find it hard communicating with u guys on nl with my advance english. And u guys are not following.

You are a marciless person.
Re: American Needs Help by Tosinville(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^marciless? lol
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2011
Lol Imari cheesy where in Nigeria are you posting from? grin cheesy

~AbaMade~:

i heard every d!/ck and harry can get a wifey in nigeria. . .
even security man who earns less than 10'000N a month, get wife and 3 children.
no bureaucracy. u can pick any lady in the street and call her "my wife". . . .

if i were u imari, i would not bother much abt him, no matter how deep u r in love. forget abt him and get a man u can see and touch . . .face to face.
dont trust this kinda long-distance relationships undecided ( especially when money is involved )

Not needed, this poster is a nigerian posting from nigeria angry
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
sadboy:

I find it hard communicating with u guys on nl with my advance english. And u guys are not following.

You are a marciless person.

grin grin grin dont mind justwise, he is very marciless angry grin
Re: American Needs Help by Tosinville(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2011
Jennykadry,

Fine lady, how're you, dear? it being a while.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Jennykadry,

Fine lady, how're you, dear? it being a while.

Fine dear, how is you doing?

Please don't waste your time with this poster, she is posting from a cybercafe in Nigeria embarassed her IP shows naija, it's a nigerian IP
Re: American Needs Help by sorrytoo: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
jennykadry:

Fine dear, how is you doing?

Please don't waste your time with this poster, she is posting from a cybercafe in Nigeria embarassed her IP shows naija, it's a nigerian IP

imagine that!!!! shocked

I've been s c a m m e d!
Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2011
jennykadry:

grin grin grin dont mind justwise, he is very marciless angry grin

Chie!!! i thought i have u on my side? Gutted grin grin grin grin
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Imari.  madam i swaaaaar to allllah I love you. Can you give me $7000, in cash? wink

Tosinville:

^^marciless? lol

grin grin silly boys! grin grin

ALICIA22:

[size=17pt] 100% GBAM GBAM GBAM  [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

sit your happy backside down. You STEAL PICTURES! I'd rather make up stories than steal/save images of other broads.  tongue tongue

lmao@ Shy-one & Chima being all "devastated" @ their 'maybe' fellow American's deception. I dont think Imari is faking one bit.

and a special LOL to the IT who said Americans should be able to know if another is American or not based on their English, LMAO! Smart one.  grin grin

As for you[b] Imar[/b]i, like Chima said, just be smart about it and take time to analyze it all. You are not onbligated to go to Nigeria
nor are you to send this grown man money. The two of you need a REAL chit chat. 'Feel him out' and follow your gut instincts.
Re: American Needs Help by chic2pimp(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
So Her IP address says she is in Nigeria. 419 jati jati cheesy cheesy cheesy

You better leave that cyber cafe before amadioha strikes you.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2011
chic2pimp:

So Her IP address says she is in Nigeria. 419 jati jati cheesy cheesy cheesy

You better leave that cyber cafe before amadioha strikes you.

Yep she is in Nigeria. cheesy Her IP is clearly saying so embarassed

It's a good thing some peeps got the drift and have decided to keep their advises for sensible threads, a pity some dullards have refused to graduate from being dumb to wise cheesy

I also remember one poster that came on here and told us how she's been having it with her sister's husbands and so on, if only peeps knew who she was , they wouldn't have wasted their time grin cheesy
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2011
*skip*

@ Chic, and you are a moderator right? tongue
Re: American Needs Help by chic2pimp(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
jennykadry:

Yep she is in Nigeria. cheesy Her IP is clearly saying so embarassed

It's a good thing some peeps got the drift and have decided to keep their advises for sensible threads, a pity some dullards have refused to graduate from being dumb to wise cheesy

I also remember one poster that came on here and told us how she's been having it with her sister's husbands and so on, if only peeps knew who she was , they wouldn't have wasted their time grin cheesy
Nairaland I hail thee ooo grin grin grin.

But come ooo, Are people that jobless? Or do they live such sad lives?

MzD@rkSkin:

*skip*

@ Chic, and you are a moderator right? tongue

She has been caught red handed no more more less grin.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2011
To all of you brilliant people who are not as bright as you may believe

IP addy's can be faked and also concealed, so you don't know anything still

What is really bothering you?

I am listening.

To the poster who suggested that I post my pic holding up a sign, DREAM ON.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / Disadvantages Of Fat Ladies / Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.