Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating (39312 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by nanauju(f): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rgade:

You don't know that every village in Nigeria is a tribe grin
For instance I'm an Oji-river man not Igbo cheesy

What is oji river
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Unified07: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Am from Agbor Delta State.
I'm not an Igbo.
Who wants you to be igbo,do u have prestige to be an IGBO man rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by stieyven(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Another one

Cc legitnow

See how sensible beings behave..

Meanwhile she said Delta state is referred to as big heart and without doubt her heart is big..Lol

Milk everywhere..
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by stieyven(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

History is an academic discipline for a reason, its not there to decorate your ignorance.

Both the author of the nauseatingly irritating and roundly unintelligent piece in today's Vanguard newspaper and the editorial board of that newspaper itself are daft beyond redemption.

Maybe we should accept it as given when a drunkard says, I am a Geordie but I am not English. Or I am a Fula but not Fulani or I am Ijebu but not Yoruba.

Some of you confused idiots with questionable parentage should know this for a fact, nobody is stopping you from going back to your father's people in the Sahel, after all the animal that sired you came with Murtala Mohammed's 2nd Division of the Zoo Army during the great war. So some of you that say you are not Igbo may be right, your father was a supporter of APC vandal during the war of 1967-70. The sooner you change your name to Haruna or Usman the better.

How can somebody from Karnem-Bornu say he is not Kanuri? How come Igodomigodo (Idu) that some of you claim descendancy from are bona fide Igbo but not you from Anioma?

Confused morons! Do you know the title of the traditional ruler of Igbo-Ukwu is Idu? As in Idu descended from Igodomigodo. Maybe people from Igbo-Ukwu are not Igbo. Ndi ara!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrFMd-AKk8
DO NOT label God's creation morons or idiots. Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
stieyven:

Have you slept with woman before?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by scholes0(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Her name is Ndidiamaka as I watched, case closed.

That's an Igbo name.

ok, so why are we now discussing it here?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
chapwiz:
[Lol anyway she was wrong Delta State is no longer called the big heart, it is now refer to as the finger of God. Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan change it during his time..

Did you say fingering? ..Lolzzz

Jesuuuuu

Who has been fingering delta state all these while?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
scholes0:

ok, so why are we now discussing it here?
Case closed.
face Ijebu.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by mentored: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I don't know but truth is piercing. You behaviour is typical of an average Ipob with no focus.

Simple message to pass, you start writing totally unrelated stuffs as someone that is controlled by one emotion or the other..

Ndo.

Nobody is begging your lord to answer Igbo

You are from delta

You are useless to igboland

Swallow that

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Luckydubby7(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

FACELESS AGBOR.

DORA WE CAN SEE AND VERIFY HER IDENTITY.

SO WE KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE.
. Dora u are talking about was not grown up in Agbor.
She's a lagosian.
We Agbor people are more of Benin than Igbo.
That's where our origin from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Evercurious(f): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

They are binis.

Can you now rest.

Really?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
mabea:
But we're often told here that Agbor is not Igbo or am I missing something?
The WHOLE of Delta is not even Igbo!
They migrated to Bendel during the civil war to settle with Igbos already living there. Bendel is Mid west, Igbo is not part of Mid west. A lot of them's communities were erased so they continued living there. They were called the Bendel Igbos(Igbos living in Bendel).
The division of Bendel into Edo/Delta cut them into Delta which they are now claiming and stopped being Bendel Igbos.
The Deltans accommodate them, now they are land grabbers and claiming ownership.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Dora u are talking about was not grown up in Agbor.
She's a lagosian.
We Agbor people are more Benin than Igbo.
That's where our origin from.

When she comes out of bbnaija house take her to Agbor and grow her up.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT label God's creation morons or idiots. Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27

did u have to disturb my mention?

Ogini di?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by scholes0(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Case closed.

face Ijebu.

lol ever seen people creating thread on NL to romance Ijebus into being Yorubas? lol
I actually just dey laff you ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Luckydubby7(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Unified07:

Who wants you to be igbo,do u have prestige to be an IGBO man rubbish
. I was only correcting my sister.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
This one has never been to her hometown and doesn't know what she saying.

Ibo kwenu ko, ibo kwara ni. Mscheeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
nanauju:

What is oji river
Search Google undecided

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Homeboiy: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
clockwisereport:

Dianyi, kpachar' enya

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ishiri aga je ma mu? �
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Evercurious(f): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. I was only correcting my sister.

I dont get you.. so you mean she isnt sure of her identity? Naaa you born her.? You are so very funny... keep your own make she keep her own.. which kind correct her be that?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Luckydubby7(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Evercurious:

I dont get you.. so you mean she isnt sure of her identity? Naaa you born her.? You are so very funny... keep your own make she keep her own.. which kind correct her be that?
. I challenge here, go to Agbor Town and interview at least 20 of my people they will all deny be an Igbo.
I don't have anything against Igbo.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Afam4eva(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
clockwisereport:

My aunty is married to an Igbodo man
Igbodo is the most Igbotic part of Ika. They're more similar to Ndi Aniocha and Oshimili than even Ika.

7 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Evercurious(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. I challenge here, go to Agbor Town and interview at least 20 of my people they will all deny be an Igbo.
I don't have anything against Igbo.

Oga let her be..os that too much? If they want to deny then that's their business. She has made her own choice and so have you.Does she need a crowd to to stand on her belief? If you are not good with that, sorry your loss.

You dont even act and talk like an igbo.. so you are not. Hope you are okay with that..
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
She knows basically nothing about where she came from. She's a disgrace to her root and origin. She identifying as Igbo is not the main issue here. Her presentation is very poor and she doesn't know her left from her right. Even said banga is our native soup. We eat banga but it's far from being our native soup
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by noruwasman(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

If you criticize BBNaija and you don't have a thriving business, then you a big idiot. I feel offended when I see comments disparaging the importance of the show. Is it your show or money? If Seun gave you a platform to rant through Nairaland, can't others have the same to endorsements and a career?

I don't watch the show but I am old enough to tune off what I don't want. Occupy yourself with your ideas and your dreams. Great minds don't comment on the successful or profitable ideas of others.

Ideas are unseen, intangible living things that thrive and flourish in a mind that is receptive to its kind. Watch how you criticize the ideas of others else, the few you have left will leave you.

Richdad
Your comments most times are educative and morally loaded. Where have you been all this when while?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ishilove:
This one has never been to her hometown and doesn't know what she saying.

Ibo kwenu ko, ibo kwara ni. Mscheeeeeeeew

Like i told u, the Igbo Akiri in Edo said you people should stop calling them Igbanke and that they are Igbo people.

The truth can never go away, no matter how hard u try to hide it.

That is y dey say, nothing is hidden under the sun.

it will come out in the end.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by ScotMisile: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am from IMO STATE , am not Igbo... hehehehe.....yeye dey smell...
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lovelyn451:
speak for yourself, she identified as an Igbo girl from the south south region and her Igbo name is ndidiamaka...you can also identify as chukwudi from osun state...confusionist!

Dont mind them, somebody said she is Igbo with full evidence by speaking Igbo and giving her Igbo name.

who is crazy, her or the one that claim bini but speak igbo and have igbo names?

We cannot continue to entertain mad people, everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Dreambeat: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
You bear Igbo name, speak Igbo, express Igbo culture but come on Nairaland to claim Benin.You are mad! I repeat, you are mad!
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by AsawanaDgreat: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Let's see the content of her breast
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Chikarata2020(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
I can't get this arguement, how can people bearing igbo names say that they are not igbo, anyway the crude oil that is pooping there head up is not even benefiting them talk more of Igbos they claim they are not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.