Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating (39304 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Igboid: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
EMMY76:

They are igbos including ikwerre people in rivers state they have been brainwashed by the nigerian state to deny their Igbo heritage after the biafran war so that the Igbo nation will forever be politically divided and weak to challenge the nigerian state again. This strategy have really worked wonders most rich oil producing igbo speaking communities in the so called SS have come to believe this war propaganda over the years that they are actually not igbos but some of them still hold their ground that they are igbos like people like rotimi amaechi etc.

Rotimi Amaechi has held no ground.
He is a typical chameleonic and opportunist Ikwerre man who claims Igbo today and non Igbo tommorow depending on prevailing circumstances.
Don't be deceived.
There are few genuine Ikwerres who are proud Igbos.
But Amaechi is not one of them.
Rather he is a typical Igbophobic Ikwerre Bini man.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by nextdoor84(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Blacks are a confused race!
I think we need to invest in Anthropology/Archaeology and history to help us all figure out what the hell is going on.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Awoo88: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Banga soup is the not the traditional soup of Agbor people.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Awoo88: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
mabea:
But we're often told here that Agbor is not Igbo or am I missing something?
Agbor is anioma

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by clockwisereport: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
sircatherine45:

Ibu onye Obukpa?

mba
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by clockwisereport: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Homeboiy:

OK ime aga?

ad'm oyi. O ga abu ke i d'?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by prophetfire: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
jericco1:
Ndi ika that's my tribe cheesy cheesy I never knew she is agbor. Please we are not Igbo abeg undecided
She is Igbo and so are you! Deal with it or according to Oshiomole, go and die!
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Acidosis(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
The earlier we realize that there are 371 tribes (not 3) in Nigeria, the better.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Finnestgreat: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
legitnow:

History is an academic discipline for a reason, its not there to decorate your ignorance.

Both the author of the nauseatingly irritating and roundly unintelligent piece in today's Vanguard newspaper and the editorial board of that newspaper itself are daft beyond redemption.

Maybe we should accept it as given when a drunkard says, I am a Geordie but I am not English. Or I am a Fula but not Fulani or I am Ijebu but not Yoruba.

Some of you confused idiots with questionable parentage should know this for a fact, nobody is stopping you from going back to your father's people in the Sahel, after all the animal that sired you came with Murtala Mohammed's 2nd Division of the Zoo Army during the great war. So some of you that say you are not Igbo may be right, your father was a supporter of APC vandal during the war of 1967-70. The sooner you change your name to Haruna or Usman the better.

How can somebody from Karnem-Bornu say he is not Kanuri? How come Igodomigodo (Idu) that some of you claim descendancy from are bona fide Igbo but not you from Anioma?

Confused morons! Do you know the title of the traditional ruler of Igbo-Ukwu is Idu? As in Idu descended from Igodomigodo. Maybe people from Igbo-Ukwu are not Igbo. Ndi ara!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrFMd-AKk8
Well spoken,don't mind dem,they don't know history at all.Olodo people
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by mabea: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Awoo88:

Agbor is anioma
But the girl said she's igbo. Besides anioma is igbo word.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Finnestgreat: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
mabea:
But we're often told here that Agbor is not Igbo or am I missing something?
You guys are igbo.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by mabea: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Finnestgreat:
You guys are igbo.
All right
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Awoo88: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
mabea:
But the girl said she's igbo. Besides anioma is igbo word.
It sounds like Igbo does not make it Igbo. She is delta Igbo
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
prophetfire:
She is Igbo and so are you! Deal with it or according to Oshiomole, go and die!

Imposing ethnicity on another person is very bad and shows sign of weakness in you.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by prophetfire: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Imposing ethnicity on another person is very bad and shows sign of weakness in you.
. Boy, you are Igbo. Be proud of it and stop being a coward and a chameleon that changes to adapt to anything. Stand for your igbo heritage. You guys are afraid of the attacks on Igbos by other sections of the failed country called Nigeria. The bbnaija girl with big boobs is more of a man than you. Stand up for what you are.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by prophetfire: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Another one

Cc legitnow

See how sensible beings behave..

Meanwhile she said Delta state is referred to as big heart and without doubt her heart is big..Lol

Milk everywhere..
. Very big h"heart" indeed!
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by mabea: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Awoo88:

Can you listen to yourself? Somebody said that she's igbo and you are telling her that she is not. Anioma is igbo word it doesn't sound like it, it is the same and has same meaning.

Delta Igbo means igbo from delta.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Awoo88: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
mabea:
Can you listen to yourself? Somebody said that she's igbo and you are telling her that she is not. Anioma is igbo word it doesn't sound like it, it is the same and has same meaning.

Delta Igbo means igbo from delta.
You drink Where did I say what she said about her in not what she said Dey read with sense abeg
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:15am On Aug 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yoruba
you mean Rotimi amaechi is Yoruba? chai so many clowns on this forum
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by mabea: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Awoo88:

You drink Where did I say what she said about her in not what she said Dey read with sense abeg
Lol
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Awoo88: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2020
mabea:
Lol
Wetin dey laugh u?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by mabea: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Awoo88:

Wetin dey laugh u?
Because you sound funny
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Luckydubby7(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Niwdog:
Apart from agbor women who behaves and act like Igbo..I don't want them as part of Igbo, to me I see them as tout and they are far from accommodating very anyhow people with lazy men
. Where are you from?
You described Agbor men lazy??
Do you really know Agbor people?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Luckydubby7(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2020
pcagbaji:

Forget what you red from Wikipedia it totally wrong you are not from agbor , agbor man is not an igbo man do more research before coming here to post nonsense
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Luckydubby7(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2020
petitejolie:
She goofed in dis. Where she hails from dont shout igbo kwenu as greetings. She has zero idea of where she comes from. She had nothing to say sef on DAT day.
. Don't mind her.
That me Agbor man will be shouting Igbo Kwenu in a gathering of elders in Agborland? My people will disown me.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Awoo88: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2020
mabea:
Because you sound funny
Because this country is funny
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by christopher123(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igboid:

Yeah.
The village champions are bitter, hollow and senseless too.

Agbor is a stone throw from Benin. If they were Bini, they would be at least be speaking an Edoid language.
Far away Isoko, Urhobo, Epie/Attisa(Yenegoa), Udekeme (Degema), Engenni (Ahoada west) all migrated from Bini and all speak Edoid language today.

What is happening in Agbor and environment is a testament to the fact that education is wasted on the average black man.
We continue to prove again and again our inability to rise above irrationality and embrace rational thought process, analysis and actions.

agbors case is unfortunate
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by christopher123(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
petitejolie:
She goofed in dis. Where she hails from dont shout igbo kwenu as greetings. She has zero idea of where she comes from. She had nothing to say sef on DAT day.

she lost it even in Igbo culture...women don't shout Igbo kwenu ! women have their greetings ...no Igbo woman would come and say Igbo kwenu in Igbo land
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by christopher123(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Awoo88:
please what is the difference. between Igbo in delta and Igbo in Anambra
also what is the meaning of Anioma in delta Igbo language?
I would love to learn sir
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by christopher123(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Awoo88:

Agbor is anioma

but they said agbor isn't Igbo and the last time I checked , Anioma is a pure 100% Igbo word so how come agbor Is part of this Igbo word yet they said they are not Igbo ...cann you help me out understand
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by christopher123(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

I am a bit confused reading the comments.
Isn't she ibo though?
I am from Oshimili north and present myself as delta ibo always. What's wrong with that? We speak ibo. What am I to call myself? I am Anioma??

I think that agbor folks are the most confused from their leader

trust me .....they even call Enuani pure Igbo
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Awoo88: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
christopher123:

please what is the difference. between Igbo in delta and Igbo in Anambra

also what is the meaning of Anioma in delta Igbo language?

I would love to learn sir
The different is between ikwerre and revert ibos in PH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.