Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating (39309 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Sirwallace(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

History is an academic discipline for a reason, its not there to decorate your ignorance.

Both the author of the nauseatingly irritating and roundly unintelligent piece in today's Vanguard newspaper and the editorial board of that newspaper itself are daft beyond redemption.

Maybe we should accept it as given when a drunkard says, I am a Geordie but I am not English. Or I am a Fula but not Fulani or I am Ijebu but not Yoruba.

Some of you confused idiots with questionable parentage should know this for a fact, nobody is stopping you from going back to your father's people in the Sahel, after all the animal that sired you came with Murtala Mohammed's 2nd Division of the Zoo Army during the great war. So some of you that say you are not Igbo may be right, your father was a supporter of APC vandal during the war of 1967-70. The sooner you change your name to Haruna or Usman the better.

How can somebody from Karnem-Bornu say he is not Kanuri? How come Igodomigodo (Idu) that some of you claim descendancy from are bona fide Igbo but not you from Anioma?

Confused morons! Do you know the title of the traditional ruler of Igbo-Ukwu is Idu? As in Idu descended from Igodomigodo. Maybe people from Igbo-Ukwu are not Igbo. Ndi ara!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrFMd-AKk8

dude calm down, your Biafra will xome in afterlife. and if you continue to rant like this like a demented animal, you might not even get there.

no wonder they call you people children of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm from Agbor, I can categorically tell you that she is far from home, her dance step is not that of Agbor but that of pure Igbo. secondly the native soup of Agbor is not Banga. A typical Agbor native soups are Onunu Abun, Egbogun, Ujuju, efuru oruru, Osumada etc. Agbors in the house can relates.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Harmony92(f): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Another one

Cc legitnow

See how sensible beings behave..

Meanwhile she said Delta state is referred to as big heart and without doubt her heart is big..Lol

Milk everywhere..
u are not nice oooo cheesy
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are the first person to create the thread but ruined because of sentiment. Same thread has now grace to and you are here with your trash.

Typical of an Ipob, no wonder you guys have not achieved anything. visionless and non tactical.

U cheated me as usual nau?

wat else?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by davodyguy: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
scholes0:

Because the main purpose of this thread is to start a discussion about how Ikas are Igbos or not...
Ok
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by AssistantJesus1: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by clockwisereport: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
jericco1:
Ndi ika that's my tribe cheesy cheesy I never knew she is agbor. Please we are not Igbo abeg undecided

My aunty is married to an Igbodo man

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
You're not ibo, you're not ibo.
Tueh! Who even wants you sef?

8 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nasproperty: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Openbusiness: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by molbic(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
ikwerre people of River State irritates me more all of them have igbo names but tell them they are igbo they would tell you how they are not igbo

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by nanauju(f): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
jericco1:
Ndi ika that's my tribe cheesy cheesy I never knew she is agbor. Please we are not Igbo abeg undecided

Good gracious me!..

So there's a tribe called ika

My God! How many tribes do we have in this country sef

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

U cheated me as usual nau?

wat else?

Abeg, just accept your mistake. You allowed emotion to lead you instead of been organised and tactical.

I made a statement earlier that you created a nice thread but ruined it without knowing...

Search yourself and understand the exact reason you guys keeps flopping in agitations.

With emotions, u will achieve nothing.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

History is an academic discipline for a reason, its not there to decorate your ignorance.

Both the author of the nauseatingly irritating and roundly unintelligent piece in today's Vanguard newspaper and the editorial board of that newspaper itself are daft beyond redemption.

Maybe we should accept it as given when a drunkard says, I am a Geordie but I am not English. Or I am a Fula but not Fulani or I am Ijebu but not Yoruba.

Some of you confused idiots with questionable parentage should know this for a fact, nobody is stopping you from going back to your father's people in the Sahel, after all the animal that sired you came with Murtala Mohammed's 2nd Division of the Zoo Army during the great war. So some of you that say you are not Igbo may be right, your father was a supporter of APC vandal during the war of 1967-70. The sooner you change your name to Haruna or Usman the better.

How can somebody from Karnem-Bornu say he is not Kanuri? How come Igodomigodo (Idu) that some of you claim descendancy from are bona fide Igbo but not you from Anioma?

Confused morons! Do you know the title of the traditional ruler of Igbo-Ukwu is Idu? As in Idu descended from Igodomigodo. Maybe people from Igbo-Ukwu are not Igbo. Ndi ara!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrFMd-AKk8
This is bloodily unnecessary. They have the right to seclude themselves, abi no be una wey dey talk say you no be Nigerians.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Harmony92:
u are not nice oooo cheesy

Lol
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
SegFault:

This is bloodily unnecessary. They have the right to seclude themselves, abi no be una wey dey talk say you no be Nigerians.

Dora also has right to identify with the language she speaks and the names she answers as her tribe, dont u think?

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by martineverest(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
sexiestharam:
Are delta Igbos not Igbos? The OP just wants to start an endless argument today.
they are not...they don't even identify themselves as Igbos to be frank

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

Dora also has right to identify with the language she speaks and the names she answers as her tribe, dont u think?
Of course it is called a "right" which means it is not by force.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nmezor(f): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Funny Dora

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
SegFault:

Of course it is called a "right" which means it is not by force.

So wat are u talking about then?

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
scholes0:

Because the main purpose of this thread is to start a discussion about Ikas and show to the world that an Ika girl on BBN represented herself as Ibo.

Yoruba people sef..Lol

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
SegFault:

Don't waste your time on people that are about to run mad.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don't waste your time on people that are about to run mad.

Na the opposite be the case for here. grin

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
martineverest:
they are not...they don't even identify themselves as Igbos to be frank

They are binis.

Can you now rest.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by scholes0(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yoruba people sef..Lol

lol, you know its the truth.. otherwise tell us what is so special about her presentation that makes it warrant a stand alone thread?
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
scholes0:

lol, you know its the truth.. otherwise tell us what is so special about her presentation that makes it warrant a stand alone thread?

Her name is Ndidiamaka as I watched, case closed.

That's an Igbo name.

11 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Luckydubby7(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am from Agbor Delta State.
I'm not an Igbo.
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
nanauju:

Good gracious me!..

So there's a tribe called ika

My God! How many tribes do we have in this country sef
You don't know that every village in Nigeria is a tribe grin
For instance I'm an Oji-river man not Igbo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Am from Agbor Delta State.
I'm not an Igbo.

FACELESS AGBOR.

DORA WE CAN SEE AND VERIFY HER IDENTITY.

SO WE KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE.

14 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Lovelyn451(f): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
jericco1:
speak for yourself, she identified as an Igbo girl from the south south region and her Igbo name is ndidiamaka...you can also identify as chukwudi from osun state...confusionist!

12 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by chapwiz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
[Lol anyway she was wrong Delta State is no longer called the big heart, it is now refer to as the finger of God. Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan change it during his time.]Another one

Cc legitnow

See how sensible beings behave..

Meanwhile she said Delta state is referred to as big heart and without doubt her heart is big..Lol

Milk everywhere..[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.