Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] (3582 Views)

Beautiful Brazilian Woman Picks Good Stuffs From Trash In America(photos) / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Baba continue. Have really missed your posts here.
Where have you been since?
Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by NobleDeSage001: 4:11am On Aug 31, 2020
@iLegendd do you distribute your books on Google Bookstore? How did you work around the foreign bank account and tax information since Google bookstore have select countries they allow?
Thank you.
Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
I was supposed to have finished this, but was busy yesterday sorting something out and wasn't in the mood to type.

My apologies.
Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Baba has masturbatedd and passed out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Apologies accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
I actually thought ilegendd was dead?

1 Like

Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by Freelane33(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nairalander’s
Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by OdogwuMike(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2020
What sort of nonsense is this? I’d this how u hate the guy?
BadRadio:
I actually thought ilegendd was dead?
Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
@OdogwuMike, my haters don't hate me — they are just angry I always ignore them 80% of the time. You know, we all hate to be ignored. It's psychological and natural human behavior.

He has been using the death line since 2019 on my threads and I see it as him indirectly announcing his future. I pray God grants him what he harbors the most to himself.

We become what we think and do the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
OdogwuMike:
What sort of nonsense is this? I’d this how u hate the guy?
lol... It's not funny !!!
Re: From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] by balosammy(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2020
been long I heard from u boss trust you are good sir ilegendd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom / My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? / What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.