Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:54 AM

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (50558 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Bsure: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
this strategy is dope. Just let your opposition do the campaign for you while you sit back and sip a chilled bottle of zobo grin grin Whether we like it or not, this election is between Oshiomole and Obaseki. Simply put, it is the battle between the old godfather and the soon to be godfather. Edolites, the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Sunnyja: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

See brooms that brought Nigeria back to do or die politics..

Very sad people with eyes can't see
Same way they used the brooms to swipe away the third fastest growing economy in Africa and now they are borrowing and begging from China like alimarjiris.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Miracle1991: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Childish way of campaigning. September 19 is not far.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by lagosrd: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:

Even if he turns water into wine, you'll say he destroyed drinking water, so therefore he did nothing. When u reason along party lines, nothing anyone else does who isn't your party candidate will impress you.

Even if you're selling long life and prosperity , some people out of hatred will not patronize you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by SmartZena: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lol
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by KushLyon(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
muykem:
Who received Oba blessing? Who did pastor Suleman prayed for? That's the winner of the election.

Obaseki received Oba of Benin blessings also, and the Oba of Benin didn't endorse anyone, but Benin chiefs outrightly rejected Ize Iyamu, so I don't know what your point is. Even if the Pope lay hands on Iyamu and holds a seven days crusade for him, he will still lose... Better get off your high horse bro grin grin

engineerboat:

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/edo-2020-chiefs-elders-reject-oshiomholes-pleas

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Obaseki is disturbing the peace of Edo state with that speaker
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by simplyesther(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by simplyesther(f): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bsure:
this strategy is dope. Just let your opposition do the campaign for you while you sit back and sip a chilled bottle of zobo grin grin Whether we like it or not, this election is between Oshiomole and Obaseki. Simply put, it is the battle between the old godfather and the soon to be godfather. Edolites, the choice is yours
God bless you brother. Just like Wike in Rivers state, Tinubu in Lagos etc

2 Likes

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by fidelis911: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Judeerons32:
Commissioned by the same Dan Orbih who scored Obaseki F9 and declared his government a total failure just 6months ago is advertising what Oshiomhole said 4years ago. Obaseki must really know his supporters are shallow.

From every indication, Obaseki and his team are running out of ideas as the election draws closer. It so clear that any easily see it that this man's ship is sinking so fast..... Well, make we just dey watch sha

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by ictplotter(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty.

In every life endeavor it is important to showcase your achievements, ur skills and what you can offer than showing what somebody once said about you or about any other person.
Yeah Osho showered him with accolades when the going was good.
Obaseki should understand that Osho was just reasoning along "party lines" when he said those things, so even If he knew that POI was better than Obaseki he would still say good things about Obaseki because he was his party man.
I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'
Oshiomole want to eat and have his cake at same time, as a godfather he claimed himself to be, his major roles should be under ground work while his boys do the field work politically. Oshiomole need to go and study pol124 for late Tony Anenih and Tinubu of Lagos about godfatherism. Than messing himself around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Bigchristo: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even Satan was once loved and cherish by God until he messed up talk more of human being.

Obaseki should rather display his achievements as a Governor not this pettiness that he has been displaying overtime.

please be Guided do not drag God into your dirty politics, Oshiomole is a con artist he only wants his loyalist to be install into office so he can manipulate the government from outter world to his own benefits, he never care about Edo People..in as much as I don’t support any political parties or politicians but we know fully well was going on.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Gee64: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Even Peter denied Jesus.
You are one of Oshiomhole's praise singers.
Charmingrascal:
Even Satan was once loved and cherish by God until he messed up talk more of human being.

Obaseki should rather display his achievements as a Governor not this pettiness that he has been displaying overtime.

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by akure1stson: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Obaseki really useless Oshiomole
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by passiveincome01: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
really
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Kingzeez10: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
mamotalk:

you may not be a politician but your words portray you as a person who is tilted towards APC.

one thing I can't argue with you is that Oshiomole gave his candid view in 2016 about POI and Governor Obaseki to the best of his ability.

If you had followed the campaign train of Governor Obaseki with objective mind, I think by now you should have seen and heard a lot about his achievements but maybe you decide to close your eyes and ears to the strides that's why you are saying he should list his achievements. I will advise you to monitor the visual and audio display on the erected board because as the campaign chairman said, focus will be on replay of the campaign clips in addition to the honest testimonial of Adams Oshiomole.

And your words also portray you as a person who is tilted towards PDP end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by meetme01: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Winning elections in Nigeria has never been due to achievement of a party. It has always been favoritism via god-fatherism and govt at the top.

To be candid, Oshiomole is one of the foolish politicians in Nigeria. Don't ever say or do what you cannot abide with. He fought Anneih to stand still on this god-fatherism issue and yet, he's displaying such.

That's why Obaseki is using his past words and actions to hurt and bring APC to disrepute. Oshiomole is not a smart politician. Don't be surprised, if POI turns our to become the Governor and they both have issues, he would display this foolish attitude in the POI 2nd term re-election.

It would be hard to get Nigeria back on track if our olodo and certificateless politicians continue this way.

By the way, are we (youths) mad and crazy. Can't we just go under one party, contest an election and use our population to win? One state is enough to start this political revolution. All we need is ONE VOICE
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by zeusdgrt(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Austino50:
It takes a man who has helplessly conceded defeat to go this way, by bringing pass tense to present tense. Obaseki that was the record in past not this present
Keep crying
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Blackmoran(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
am not surprise people supporting this mediocrity type of campaign... it pains me to my bone marrow when this set of people come back and complain... forgotten the kind of leader a nation have shows the kind of folowership they bargain
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Ykc2(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty.

In every life endeavor it is important to showcase your achievements, ur skills and what you can offer than showing what somebody once said about you or about any other person.
Yeah Osho showered him with accolades when the going was good.
Obaseki should understand that Osho was just reasoning along "party lines" when he said those things, so even If he knew that POI was better than Obaseki he would still say good things about Obaseki because he was his party man.
I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'
what did your saint buhari showed we nigerians that made people like you votes him in second time?the video they showed about ganduje stealing what did you do with it?oga go emma house if you no emma imagolu nkpi
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Yankee101: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Naija politics na joke
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by kosiebe(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
He said it before, and he has apologize for selling bad product to the good people of Edo State.
With billboard or not.l, His apology has been accepted
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Coldie(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
If they allow vote to count I swear Pdp will win Edo state.

Without force or rigging it's hard for Apc to wish any state in the SS/SE. It's not a Buhari thing, these people have gotten too used to the name Pdp.

If I be obaseki after this campaign video the next one I will play will be when oshiomole was calling Ize iyamu a cultist I will be playing 2 of them over and over again till elections.

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by rolams(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:

End of!

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki.

Woe unto Ambode!

Why will you say such to Ambode? Retract the statement pls!

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by wellmax(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oshiomole, the cat with nine lives.

He will still rise triumphant.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by wellmax(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
APC all the way.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Sagay212: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
He can display his di.ck and anus on billboards all over edo state. He will be booted out like worthless piece of tissue.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Obaseki's attestation of Oshiomhole nko?
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Bekermann(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
PDP seems to get things right as regards its campaign strategy in Edo State.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Sermwell(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Magicians:
You see this is another senseless Igbo with the way he evaded failed lunatics they have as governor but castigated someone like Aregbe thag transformed Osun. Where is the greatest failure of all governors in Nigeria from 1999 till date, where is Ikpeazu n why is he not your list ?

OK I get it

see this one is already here crying. They are telling you the truth about politicians in Nigeria but you are still here mastubating. Go and get a life my friend!!
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by fidelis911: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
akure1stson:
Obaseki really useless Oshiomole

Loosing Oshiomole's influence and support is the worst mistake that Obaseki has made in his life, and the Edo state election result will prove it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.