Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:14 AM

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (50559 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by hajimosho(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
ggsquare:

So Osho is now a God in Edo state?

He never claimed divinity, why assume such?

One man, determining the faith off all well educated Edo people

If the people buy into his ideology, let them follow him willfully. He forced no one please.

God forbid Obaseki

Use your PVC and let Edolites decide.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by noruwasman(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Let God win in Edo State!!!

Collectively, we are saying no! to godfatherism!!!

My Edo WiFi
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by alizma: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

....He (Oshiomhole) thought a day like this would never come.

Just see him jumping and sweating up and down like a monkey about to fornicate and campaigning rigorously for his new enemy.

Good one from the PDP.
But this is the downfall of PDP in this coming election.
APC is busy doing campaign and PDP is mounting billboard of how a man that is no longer in good term with their candidate once praise their candidate. For God sake, every same person know that politicians are like that. That is why the saying that in politics, no permanent enemy but permanent interest and the revers is the case.
Obaseki is lagging behind as far as campaign for Edo 2020 election is concern
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by donatus101(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
badoh:

What concerns tinubu with this? Some of you cannot comment without mentioning Tinubu. Someone that has left power since 2007 but seems like a threat to your progress. You better leave these politicians and face your future cos it doesn't worth it fighting for politicians in Nigeria. They are good at using electorates to play scrabble.
. You are very foolish o. We should stop dragging politicians that put us in the mess we are in ? As passive as I am here I couldn't overlook how naïve ur comment was. Very foolish comment to say the least
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Holaomoakin(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Dwelling within the realms of the past plus negativity...!
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty.

In every life endeavor it is important to showcase your achievements, ur skills and what you can offer than showing what somebody once said about you or about any other person.
Yeah Osho showered him with accolades when the going was good.
Obaseki should understand that Osho was just reasoning along "party lines" when he said those things, so even If he knew that POI was better than Obaseki he would still say good things about Obaseki because he was his party man.
I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'

Which governor of Lagos state performed more than Ambode?
I guess you remembered how he was humiliated and kick out of power by his godfather (a. K. a BullionVan)?
Honestly, I really don't understand why some persons would just open their mouth to talk without thinking. If Obaseki should display his achievements would that change Oshiomole perception towards him or make him innocent in the eyes of APC? No just answer me..
No matter how good you maybe if you're not loved you will be condemn.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Ogaonos: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty.

In every life endeavor it is important to showcase your achievements, ur skills and what you can offer than showing what somebody once said about you or about any other person.
Obaseki should understand that Osho was just reasoning along "party lines" when he said those things, so even If he knew that POI was better than Obaseki he would still say good things about Obaseki because he was his party man.
I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'
u nt staying in Edo so dnt talk by what u seeing online.obaseki has being showcasing his achievements on ebs TV d state own channel.for over a month now.though itv show alittle is a private channel Nd have to play neural ground if u have any bdy in Edo ask am.if u on Benin Nd see his achievements mehn u be sounding obaseki.dt modular refinery Edo pple no except am.as I dey here I dey shame Nd wept for delta state.dt is an oil state.edo only have gas Nd oil at ologbo which I hear is a bounder twn with delta but obaseki put refinery.power plant,Nd FG put gas plant.this election is civilization (PDP) Vs thuggery ( APC).d old ways Vs new way
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by mamotalk: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You wouldn't have said this if he was still in APC. I see nothing different between you and Oshiomole
his track record has always spoken for him now, my say only align with the sentiment of rational majority.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by basybasy: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even Satan was once loved and cherish by God until he messed up talk more of human being.

Obaseki should rather display his achievements as a Governor not this pettiness that he has been displaying overtime.

U have said it all. Thank u.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by HALCYON44: 1:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Hey u didn't answer the question all u did was to format rubbish. What did obaseki did in his tenure that want to make u vote for him convince the masses. All this is a sign that u guys want to continue ur killings and raping in church for another 4 years if he was eventually voted. Another 4 years in prison and going back to ur silly ways, lack of trust and no respect. Lalastical, lake. I warn you ooo
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by kamokleen: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2020
I still don't understand why some people will be celebrating a desperate governor for using tax payers money to push his political campaigns.....He is still going to loose anyway!
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Dminister(m): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2020
When Obaseki is already winning Edo with mass defection of party members I wonder why these e rats still commenting when they are not in Edo. I hope they get sense sooner or later.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by TONIOI: 4:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Obaseki is doing wat ambode could not do, decamp and fight Godfatherism , a coward dies many times before his real death .
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by justmenoni: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2020
go to Netflix and watch The Governor

quote author=Charmingrascal post=93378872]

I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'[/quote]
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Chessg(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even Satan was once loved and cherish by God until he messed up talk more of human being.

Obaseki should rather display his achievements as a Governor not this pettiness that he has been displaying overtime.

waw I don't remember knowing you as a preacher
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Chessg(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2020
kamokleen:
I still don't understand why some people will be celebrating a desperate governor for using tax payers money to push his political campaigns.....He is still going to loose anyway!
name one saint in politics abi na you be saint,non is better but let's settle for the one our mind chooses
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by engineerboat(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Minjim:
Pdp is busy facing Oshimole while POI is is campaigning.

Can't they offer Edo voters issue based campaign? Why all these dirty tactics?

Stop listening to Apc rrheotorics, obaseki is busy doing his ward to ward campaign Saturday he is still at Ovia west for campaign
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by handie(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2020
mamotalk:

you may not be a politician but your words portray you as a person who is tilted towards APC.

one thing I can't argue with you is that Oshiomole gave his candid view in 2016 about POI and Governor Obaseki to the best of his ability.

If you had followed the campaign train of Governor Obaseki with objective mind, I think by now you should have seen and heard a lot about his achievements but maybe you decide to close your eyes and ears to the strides that's why you are saying he should list his achievements. I will advise you to monitor the visual and audio display on the erected board because as the campaign chairman said, focus will be on replay of the campaign clips in addition to the honest testimonial of Adams Oshiomole.

Just shut it already. I really didn't want to talk but this your comment is riddled with soo many falsehoods I had to reply. Obaseki always campaigning with achievements? I'll give you an highlight of his campaign to Akoko Edo. In Igarra, all he could count as achievement is the fact that an Akoko Edo man was appointed as Chief of staff, another as deputy speaker and yet another appointment for another. In Ososo, all he could do in his campaign was lampoon the member representing Akoko Edo constituency 2 and the deputy speaker who happens to be from the community of collecting 40 million to support Oshiomole. Well, you can say what you want. We in Edo know what's up
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Mires: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Obaseki you wicked o! See how you indirectly turn Osho to your campaign director. Hahahah
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by tollyboy5(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Magicians:
You see this is another senseless Igbo with the way he evaded failed lunatics they have as governor but castigated someone like Aregbe thag transformed Osun. Where is the greatest failure of all governors in Nigeria from 1999 till date, where is Ikpeazu n why is he not your list ?

OK I get it

What's your problem with SE ? Must you mention Igbo? I dislike oshiomole does that makes me Igbo?
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by mamotalk: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2020
handie:
Just shut it already. I really didn't want to talk but this your comment is riddled with soo many falsehoods I had to reply. Obaseki always campaigning with achievements? I'll give you an highlight of his campaign to Akoko Edo. In Igarra, all he could count as achievement is the fact that an Akoko Edo man was appointed as Chief of staff, another as deputy speaker and yet another appointment for another. In Ososo, all he could do in his campaign was lampoon the member representing Akoko Edo constituency 2 and the deputy speaker who happens to be from the community of collecting 40 million to support Oshiomole. Well, you can say what you want. We in Edo know what's up
so it's only in Igarra and Ososo that Governor Obaseki mentioned his achievements? don't be over narrow in your bid to bring up what suit your narrative.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by handie(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2020
mamotalk:

so it's only in Igarra and Ososo that Governor Obaseki mentioned his achievements? don't be over narrow in your bid to bring up what suit your narrative.
Well, I'm talking about the ones I witnessed. Generally, Obaseki has spent more time talking about how Oshiomole said Ize-Iyamu is a thief and how he's fighting to end Godfatherism than on his achievements for four years. I don't expect you to agree with me but I'm an Edo man and Obaseki has performed below standards in all spectrums bar payment of salaries and basic education. If you disagree, I'd be waiting for your response that's backed up with verifiable proofs
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by mamotalk: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2020
handie:
Well, I'm talking about the ones I witnessed. Generally, Obaseki has spent more time talking about how Oshiomole said Ize-Iyamu is a thief and how he's fighting to end Godfatherism than on his achievements for four years. I don't expect you to agree with me but I'm an Edo man and Obaseki has performed below standards in all spectrums bar payment of salaries and basic education. If you disagree, I'd be waiting for your response that's backed up with verifiable proofs
try and make enquiry about the others you chose not to witness
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by handie(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2020
mamotalk:

try and make enquiry about the others you chose not to witness
How about You tell me about his achievements in sectors other than the aforestated ones?
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by mamotalk: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2020
handie:
How about You tell me about his achievements in sectors other than the aforestated ones?
'aforestated' by you?
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Kingzeez10: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
mamotalk:

his track record has always spoken for him now, my say only align with the sentiment of rational majority.
You still won't have said this if he was still in APC.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Ingocof(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON_oGSdURxA

Edo 2020: PDP installs digital billboard to broadcast Oshiomhole’s attestation on Obaseki’s credibility

As part of its campaign strategy, the Edo State Chapter of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has installed electronic billboard to broadcast the former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole’s attestation to the credibility and integrity of Governor Godwin Obaseki during the 2016 governorship election campaign in the state.

The South-South acting chairman of the party, Dan Orbih, commissioned the electronic billboard located at the defunct African Continental Bank (ACB) building in Ring Road, Benin City.

Orbih, who is also the PDP state campaign council chairman for the September 19 governorship election, said the electronic billboard will help to broadcast all accolades, votes of confidence poured and passed on to the governor as the APC candidate in 2016 by the former governor, Oshiomhole.

He also disclosed that the electronic billboard will help to showcase to the people of the state all the governor’s campaign tour in the 192 wards across the 18 local government areas.

“We are here this evening to commission the electronic board as part of the party and the governor’s campaign innovation. This electronic board will televise most of the governor campaigns’ jingles, all that the former national chairman of APC said about the governor, and also where sometime people will be to watch some of the party’s campaign visit across the 192 wards and 18 local government areas, so that even if you are not able to go with him, you can have a very good view of some of his activities in the course of our campaigns activities,” Orbih said.

“Some persons don’t actually have access to watch and listen to the campaign in their homes but wherever they pass through the Ring Road, they will be able to watch the campaigns. This is quite commendable and I believe that it is a new chapter in the campaign arrangement to reach out to more people,” he said.

While commenting on the former governor’s allegations that Governor Obaseki masterminded the suspension of the Onojie of Uromi, he advised those in the position of leadership especially the politicians not to take any action or decision they will not be able to stand by after leaving office.

He alleged that Oshiomhole during his tenure as governor of the state unilaterally suspended the traditional ruler, but the suspension was, however, lifted by the incumbent governor.

Orbih urged the people of the state not to trust on politicians that cannot stand by their decision, noting that the forthcoming governorship election is all about Edo people and their future as the state cannot afford to go back to Egypt.

SOURCE : https://businessday.ng/politics/article/edo-2020-pdp-installs-digital-billboard-to-broadcast-oshiomholes-attestation-on-obasekis-credibility/amp/

Is it not this man Dan Orbih that scored Obaseki F9 in all area of governance? shamelessness of the highest order
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by freeborn02: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Charmingrascal:

The way you compare an irresponsible politician to God makes me understand why people like you keep on being used and dumped by politicians. You are always too blind to see beyond your nose and you always act dumb at each turn.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by freeborn02: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2020
Magicians:
You see this is another senseless Igbo with the way he evaded failed lunatics they have as governor but castigated someone like Aregbe thag transformed Osun. Where is the greatest failure of all governors in Nigeria from 1999 till date, where is Ikpeazu n why is he not your list ?

OK I get it

Aregbe did not transform Osun State; Aregbe transformed Osogbo.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by gbishman: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Obaseki is truely an economist and a meticulous spender of scarce resources.
Having Oshomole ( the opposition) campaign for him free of charge is must really save Edo state some money.
Nice one Obaseki
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by hegelian: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Magicians:
You is the fool until you can denied the cursed forsaken igbo OP I replied to his not Igbo. Everyother wailing of your is inconsequential.

olodo jatijati, wakeup and stop paranoia of igbos.. eyin omoale tie eman jeki awon tio towa waito si walara niyi.....criticise if u must and stop bringing tribe into everything, you have every right to disagree with anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.