Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It (1378 Views)

Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. / SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? (2) (3) (4)

What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Osamagioghowewi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mine= smoking and drinking

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Vyzz: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
cool ..
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by DICKstractor: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
People think I act pòrn

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by paulolee(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
think am into dirty deals like drugs or robbery going by the way i live a secret lifestyle, always at home bt gat moni to pay bills based on my type of part time husstle and am always on calls when relaxing with them..
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by ashewoboy(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
look at my username. I don't do it.

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by dukeprince50: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2020
people thinks I love school, I fvcking dont

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Osamagioghowewi(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
people thinks I love school, I fvcking dont
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by CosmicPhoenix: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2020
they think i give a fvck but reality is often disappointing.

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2020
THEY THINK I ENJOY ALL THESE THREADS THEY TAG ME ON BUT IN REALITY, NONE OF THEM MAKE ANY SENSE.

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Burgerlomo: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2020
People think I give a f**k where as I don't cool

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2020
people think I love them bcoz of the way I do joke with everyone but I don't really like anyone.... only my parents

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
people think I love them bcoz of the way I do joke with everyone but I don't really like anyone.... only my parents

Wow

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by ForestHill: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2020
They think I'm stagnant not knowing I'm way up (International)

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2020
My username is not in anyway close to my real life personality. The weirdest thing I could think of at the time grin

Osamagioghowewi:
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Dreadlock69(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2020
That I'm a stoner I do drugs
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Dreyton36: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

They think I'm a Yahoo boy but I'm not
Innocent soul like me

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2020
They think am a fraudster,because they see me use different rides,not knowing that I go to Abuja to buy for people and deliver them to make a little profit,I also wrk for Govt and I go to work max 3 times a weeks,MST times am at home or I've travelled to get a ride fr a client.They just feel am a fraudster cos I have no friend that knows what am really into.Someone even asked my mum if I do fraud.But las las I dnt care

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Osamagioghowewi(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
My username is not in anyway close to my real life personality. The weirdest thing I could think of at the time grin

. grin
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by virginprincess(f): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nairalanders, thinks i have bad mouth, but in reality, i don't.

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by ifyy07(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Womanise but I don't try to explain to them I dont
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Edyice: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Nairalanders, thinks i have bad mouth, but in reality, i don't.

Saying this shit indicate that you have bad mouth ...... cool
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by virginprincess(f): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Edyice:

Am saying this because, some people has quote me, telling me i have bad mouth.
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by bobokeshington: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK. I CARE ABOUT WHAT I DO.

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Jermat20(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Having multiple girls. Even my ex mum accuses me last week whereas I have just one. God save me
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Vihana(f): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
They think I'm a snub,

They think I have so many boyfriends cry cry

Well, they should keep thinking smiley smiley
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Osamagioghowewi(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Edyice:

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Womanizing. For some reason I get tagged a player or having plenty women. Me that my biggest issue is time management. I often envy womanizers , my schedule is hectic now imagine I'm juggling multiple women.

Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Gadsun39(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:

Drinking bear
Re: What Is One Thing People Think You Do But In Reality You Don’t Do It by Edyice: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:

grin I dey look for trouble grin but wait oooh your Edo name .... I can't pronounce it ... OSAMAGIKJHYj.....kbg.... My tongue angry

Help A Girl When She Is In Trouble (meme) / See The New Year Photo Of Actress Uche Ogbodo Got Her Fans Angry / I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened