Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060427 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Alubosa:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-loc-documentdropoff.asp#
pls i dnt understand wat i saw der....the locations re 4 what pls...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Teeboy22:
...u mean i shd go to the cafe fill in the ds 160 form and print and pay the visa gtbank and schedule an appointment.....pls can u help me with the links and all d required documents i need 2 get the visa thanks...
I don't know the documents you will need but you should use your discretion to provide support documents that you think will help your case, definitely your bank statement is required and every other document you think will help you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Alubosa:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-loc-documentdropoff.asp#
...pls i dnt understand dat link...the locations are for what
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
chloe7:
https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?country=Nigeria scheduling an appointment.
thanks man
Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please house, kindly help me with any good website for hotel reservation for us visiting visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
chloe7:
i'm sure I was madder than you lmao cheesy but I managed to smile out of the interview hall, when I got home my aunt just cheered me up by telling me she got hers after 4 refusals, I just started laughing again

I was given a white paper too...and I didn't get mad or madder lol not until I go to lagos and my colleagues in the office start mocking me that I failed a mere US visa interview. That's when I got maddest. Lol! Its not funny at all.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
chloe7:
LadyG abeg how many colours of papers do they give? Because I got a white one which I tore into pieces b4 I got into my car that day b4 driving like a mad woman

Lol...you gat me laff mah harss out here
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
deri20:
Please house, kindly help me with any good website for hotel reservation for us visiting visa.

Booking.com
Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
adigunomomama:

Booking.com
Thank you. I have actully try to book on the portl but i got a mail that my accont will be charged for prepayment of the room. I dont know whether you know of any that will not pre-charge.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
deri20:

Thank you. I have actully try to book on the portl but i got a mail that my accont will be charged for prepayment of the room. I dont know whether you know of any that will not pre-charge.

Look for the hotel that won't charge you

hrs.com
accorhotels.com

~ Sheyi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=adigunomomama post=29546695]

I was given a white paper too...and I didn't get mad or madder lol not until I go to lagos and my colleagues in the office start mocking me that I failed a mere US visa interview. That's when I got maddest. Lol! Its not funny at all.[/quotel]
Lol! Ok na! Since we are trading stories. My ist interview was in abuja. The man asked me why I hadn't travelled with my mum before and if I was married and bounced me without much ado. When I wanted to ask hin why, he said just go.
An older friend said I should write to them. Which I did. With pen and paper o! Went to NIPOST and posted it.Expressed my displeasure .Kai! Such foolishness. Well all na experience. Now I look back and laff!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
suxes2005:

Look for the hotel that won't charge you
hrs.com
accorhotels.com
~ Sheyi
Thanks Sheyi. I've got it done on hrs.com

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=29549748][/quote]o my God I can imagine, infact ehn that day I filled another ds-160 and wanted to schedule another interview, so it kept telling me I couldn't schedule till 24 hours after my last interview, b4 the 24 hours my body don come down grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=29549748][/quote]

I had mine in abuja too

And am going back there soon
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vitus101: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Happy 2015 house, I paid for interview,got a date but I couldn't attend the interview( I was very busy)..Can I re-schedule? Do I have to pay another fee before I can get another date.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
vitus101:
Happy 2015 house, I paid for interview,got a date but I couldn't attend the interview( I was very busy)..Can I re-schedule? Do I have to pay another fee before I can get another date.
You have to pay another fee. You can only reschedule before the interview date. Sorry!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
vitus101:
pls is it a visit visa u r apply for if yes....pls what are d documents u submitted pls help...i wanna also apply u cn lead me tru ow u did urz
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
vitus101:
pls is it a visit visa u r applying for if yes....pls what are d documents u submitted pls help...i wanna also apply u cn lead me tru ow u did urz
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Teeboy22:
pls is it a visit visa u r applying for if yes....pls what are d documents u submitted pls help...i wanna also apply u cn lead me tru ow u did urz
Teeboy22 you don't always hear word, America is not like uk that you submit documents up and down. Follow the steps you have been told and do a personal research
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
chloe7:
Teeboy22 you don't always hear word, America is not like uk that you submit documents up and down. Follow the steps you have been told and do a personal research
dnt mind me jhare.....pls if i fill d ds'-160 i will print it out and do what pls .....help me with d step plz
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
chloe7:
His questions have been answered. He was even given links where the process is clearly stated out. He has been told to read back a few pages. Why do you bother?
The essence of this thread is to help people get their visas and not to spoon feed them. Anybody that clearly has no interest or aptitude to do a little research is not ready for the process. So I ask again y bother? Chloe you don prepare finish? When is ur date sef?
@Teeboy not been mean. Just telling you the truth

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

His questions have been answered. He was even given links where the process is clearly stated out. He has been told to read back a few pages. Why do you bother?
The essence of this thread is to help people get their visas and not to spoon feed them. Anybody that clearly has no interest or aptitude to do a little research is not ready for the process. So I ask again y bother? Chloe you don prepare finish? When is ur date sef?
sister i neva fynd any genuiene info @a page 10.....buh pls my final questn is dat if i fill d DS-160 what nxt pls
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

re u tryng 2 say chloe or anybody nt 2 answer me...? Oh no
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Teeboy22:
re u tryng 2 say chloe or anybody nt 2 answer me...? Oh no
I no b class monitor. I can't fit to have that power sef. Just pointing out to you that ALL your questions are answered in that link chloe and Adigun were kind enough to send you. So why won't u read it?
Btw I didn't say page 10. I said go back 10 pages at least.
I'm out!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I no b class monitor. I can't fit to have that power sef. Just pointing out to you that ALL your questions are answered in that link chloe and Adigun were kind enough to send you. So why won't u read it?
Btw I didn't say page 10. I said go back 10 pages at least.
I'm out!
kk tnx thou
Re: Usa Visit Visa by medoyin(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Please what are the docs a relative in US need to send when inviting his/her relative here in Nigeria to apply for a US visa ?? Thanks..!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

my sister the hustle for this Yankee visa is real, I don prepare, rehearse, pray, everything, my date is monday 2nd February 7am appointment, and I choose Lagos again o.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by babbs45: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
chloe7:
my sister the hustle for this Yankee visa is real, I don prepare, rehearse, pray, everything, my date is monday 2nd February 7am appointment, and I choose Lagos again o.

It's well IJN!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Teeboy22:
dnt mind me jhare.....pls if i fill d ds'-160 i will print it out and do what pls .....help me with d step plz
after ds-160 pay visa fees and book appointment, simple, go to the bank with your passport sha, or a photocopy of the data page
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
babbs45:

It's well IJN!
amen ooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
chloe7:
amen ooo
Fear not. The beauty of going a 2nd time is that you are prepared.
I think it was my body language that made dem gimme. I just de form 'whareffa!'.
I'll be waitin for ur testimony by 10:30am on Feb 2nd
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Fear not. The beauty of going a 2nd time is that you are prepared.
I think it was my body language that made dem gimme. I just de form 'whareffa!'.
I'll be waitin for ur testimony by 10:30am on Feb 2nd
e be like say na whareeva me sef I go form that day because if America no gree me enter London gree me,i just pray I get it this time around sha because this my last interview no documents was checked, this time around i'm going with only account statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.