Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060442 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
chloe7:
my sister the hustle for this Yankee visa is real, I don prepare, rehearse, pray, everything, my date is monday 2nd February 7am appointment, and I choose Lagos again o.
its well...IJN....u will b approved by His Grace just have the feeling dat u av d visa already.....#success...

Pls help me with the total documents u r going with pls......so i start preparing mine....tnx...#success

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Teeboy22:
its well...IJN....u will b approved by His Grace just have the feeling dat u av d visa already.....#success...

Pls help me with the total documents u r going with pls......so i start preparing mine....tnx...#success
i'm going with only account statement, appointment confirmation and ds-160 confirmation, a copy of my fiancé's visa copy and biodata too because I filled in that we are travelling together and just incase i'm asked.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2015
chloe7:
i'm going with only account statement, appointment confirmation and ds-160 confirmation, a copy of my fiancé's visa copy and biodata too because I filled in that we are travelling together and just incase i'm asked.
ok....pls do u no of any documents i can arrange down #success
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
ok....pls do u no of any documents i can arrange down #success
the issue is you probably might not be asked for documents, the last time I went I was doing my postgrad degree, I went with letter from my school, my i.d card, my account statement, my mum's account statement (because I filled my parents as sponsor),property documents(deed of assignment,governors consent, c of o) and pictures, well drawn budget, letter of consent and sponsorship from my mum,a personal introduction letter etc but none of those documents were checked, so i'm saving myself the stress this time around, and i'm taking just account statement and the others I mentioned and they probably might not be checked, I think the attitude and composure and dressing as well as how well spoken you are concerning what you filled in your ds-160 is what they are most likely going to consider over documents. Try to look like what you filled in your ds-160.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2015
chloe7:
my sister the hustle for this Yankee visa is real, I don prepare, rehearse, pray, everything, my date is monday 2nd February 7am appointment, and I choose Lagos again o.

You will be granted without stress Insha Allahu
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
adigunomomama:

You will be granted without stress Insha Allahu
Amin, thank you very much for the well wishes.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
chloe7:
the issue is you probably might not be asked for documents, the last time I went I was doing my postgrad degree, I went with letter from my school, my i.d card, my account statement, my mum's account statement (because I filled my parents as sponsor),property documents(deed of assignment,governors consent, c of o) and pictures, well drawn budget, letter of consent and sponsorship from my mum,a personal introduction letter etc but none of those documents were checked, so i'm saving myself the stress this time around, and i'm taking just account statement and the others I mentioned and they probably might not be checked, I think the attitude and composure and dressing as well as how well spoken you are concerning what you filled in your ds-160 is what they are most likely going to consider over documents. Try to look like what you filled in your ds-160.
ok...thnkx so much ...i fnk i will av 2 go 2 the embassy nxt week....pls is der anywer ard d embassy i mean cafe dat i can fill d ds-160 cos i wnt an expert 2 fill it 4 me...cause of mistakes nd stuff
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
ok...thnkx so much ...i fnk i will av 2 go 2 the embassy nxt week....pls is der anywer ard d embassy i mean cafe dat i can fill d ds-160 cos i wnt an expert 2 fill it 4 me...cause of mistakes nd stuff
fill your ds-160 yourself o! You can't defend a project that you didn't write that's the truth, go to a cafe and do it yourself, this is a diy thread that's why everyone gives advice to one another because no one knows it all, Teeboy22 nobody will answer you again o, because you don't always hear word. If you are serious you can fill your ds-160 within 1 hour by yourself, there's no big deal in it all

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Udiboy:
Please, I need to buy an airline ticket for my parents.
Lag or Abuja to Maryland USA
14th Janurary 2015 to 29th June 2015
Any legit travel agency should contact me on match_15@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Check skyscanner.com
Check wakanow.com
@chloe well done y'hear? U have patience.
Lest I forget, do u have anything that shows u guys are engaged? Carry it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Check skyscanner.com
Check wakanow.com
I have only ring o, infact me sef I don tire I no dey answer Teeboy22 again.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
chloe7:
fill your ds-160 yourself o! You can't defend a project that you didn't write that's the truth, go to a cafe and do it yourself, this is a diy thread that's why everyone gives advice to one another because no one knows it all, Teeboy22 nobody will answer you again o, because you don't always hear word. If you are serious you can fill your ds-160 within 1 hour by yourself, there's no big deal in it all

10000..Likes
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
justwise:

10000..Likes
lol justwise please help me draw Teeboy22's ears because e be like say he no dey hear word at all.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
chloe7:
lol justwise please help me draw Teeboy22's ears because e be like say he no dey hear word at all.

You are wasting your time. He is not a genuine immigrant. He wants to travel anywhere by all cost, Dubai, Canada, US...he is everywhere asking the same question.

He will stop after getting scammed

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
justwise:

You are wasting your time. He is not a genuine immigrant. He wants to travel anywhere by all cost, Dubai, Canada, US...he is everywhere asking the same question.

He will stop after getting scammed
nt dat...u no i told u abt dat immigration man nau....i wanna mke ryt info dats y...nd av probable chosen usa..tnx...buh u dnt av 2 tell chloe dat he is wastn his time
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
chloe7:
is it because am askng lot of questns from you....u no have to be kind of mkng jezt of me nor askng justwise to warn me or stuff....well...thanks no p.... I wunt ask u any questn again...i jzt wanted to be very careful and mke tins go well...thanks once again
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
justwise:

10000..Likes
u av 2 understand me...av u forgotten wat i told u earlier abt dat man
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
nt dat...u no i told u abt dat immigration man nau....i wanna mke ryt info dats y...nd av probable chosen usa..tnx...buh u dnt av 2 tell chloe dat he is wastn his time

You are speaking in tongues, i don't know what you are going on about, never had any chat with you about any immigration man.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
chloe7:
thanks dnt answer me again ok...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
u av 2 understand me...av u forgotten wat i told u earlier abt dat man

Where exactly did i have that discussion with you?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
justwise:

You are speaking in tongues, i don't know what you are going on about, never had any chat with you about any immigration man.

Buhahahahahaha. cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
justwise:

hmmm...nawa oo....dat i told u he wanna get me a qatar wrk visa dat i told u dat dae....hmmmm...its well..4get den
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
chloe7:
I have only ring o, infact me sef I don tire I no dey answer Teeboy22 again.
dats doesnt mke u insult me or yarb me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Check skyscanner.com
Check wakanow.com
tnx 4 d insult
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
hmmm...nawa oo....dat i told u he wanna get me a qatar wrk visa dat i told u dat dae....hmmmm...its well..4get den

Sadly the way you are going...you will end up wasting your money applying for visa and probably get banned because you don't have any document good enough for US or Canadian visa. First you want to go to Dubai to work, then you want to travel to Canada to claim asylum and now its US. Do you actually have anybody around you who tells you some hard truth?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
@Justwise and chloe serzly, why are you guys bothering? From the get go, it was clear the young man was not serious.
He has rephrased the same document question into several different ways. The answers were the same.
I frankly get piffed when people want a prize but are unwilling to work for it.
Teeboy read from the begining of this thread to the end. That is the help you need. If you do that, you'l get the visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
justwise:

Sadly the way you are going...you will end up wasting your money applying for visa and probably get banned because you don't have any document good enough for US or Canadian visa. First you want to go to Dubai to work, then you want to travel to Canada to claim asylum and now its US. Do you actually have anybody around you who tells you some hard truth?
thanks oo.oga juztwise
justwise:

thanks oo.oga juztwise
justwise:

thanks oo.oga juztwise
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
@Justwise and chloe serzly, why are you guys bothering? From the get go, it was clear the young man was not serious.
He has rephrased the same document question into several different ways. The answers were the same.
Teeboy read from the begining of this thread to the end. That is the help you need. If you do that, you'l get the visa
yes i know....but u av 2 advice me...not Black mailing me or making jzt of me or yarbing me or telling som1 nt 2 answer me...thanks sha
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Given up, enough said.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
well...am sorry @all. Chloe ,justwise and ladyG....forgive me....na all of una b boss ooo....i just 1 to be careful tnx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
yes i know....but u av 2 advice me...not Black mailing me or making jzt of me or yarbing me or telling som1 nt 2 answer me...thanks sha
blackmail! Lmao, I now understand what is happening here.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bukahands(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
hello house,

how many days does it take to get back the passport after Visa approval.

can someone direct me to thw consulate coming through CMS

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.