Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1062014 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jchi9876: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
fredoricko:

#12daysmore#teamsuccess#March4Visa

By the powers vested in me you will get this visa and slso vote GMB say Amen!!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Truluvguy:
Irish woman living in Ireland. yes i was denied an Irish visa but wasn't stamped. just wrote my application number in my passport. i and my wife decided to meet in America since she needs no visa to the u.s
Generally, US rarely asks questions about prior visa refusals by other countries. However, you should be prepared with the answer of why you were refused.
To increase your chances of getting this visa , you have to be more prepared than a boy scout. How ? Read this page from at least page 50 to the end. All the tools you need are contained therein.
Cheers
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
i saw no page to read from. please resend to me.
LadyGuinivere:

Generally, US rarely asks questions about prior visa refusals by other countries. However, you should be prepared with the answer of why you were refused.
To increase your chances of getting this visa , you have to be more prepared than a boy scout. How ? Read this page from at least page 50 to the end. All the tools you need are contained therein.
Cheers
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Truluvguy:
i saw no page to read from. please resend to me.
Ok I assumed you'd get my terminology. Sorry I wasn't clear
Read this thread. This particular thread from at least page 50 to the end
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2015
thanks so much
LadyGuinivere:

Ok I assumed you'd get my terminology. Sorry I wasn't clear
Read this thread. This particular thread from at least page 50 to the end
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2015
fredoricko:

#12daysmore#teamsuccess#March4Visa

@fredoricko

10days or 11 more? Mine is 18. Where r u having ur interview? Abuja or Lagos?

#teamsuccess#March4Visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Huslertee: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
have been following this thread quietly. Had my interview yesterday at abuja and was successful. I appreciate God first and then your contributions on this forum. This was my transcript.

vo: good morning (smiles)
me: good morning, how do you do?
vo: fine thank you; where are you going in the USA?
me: California
vo: what are you going to do there?
me: short training on blah blah blah
vo: has your company bought the equipment?
me: yes
vo: what is the name of the equipment?
me: blah blah
vo: what does this equipment do?
me: told her
vo: which company do you work with (stares at my ID tag)
me: ABC company
vo: what is your company into?
vo: what's your position there?
me: I told her
vo: how much do you earn?
vo: how long have you been with this company?
vo: do you have a letter from your company?
me: no, just my ID
vo: where is this training taking place?
vo: do you have a letter or something from them?
me: gave her the invoice
vo: what does (my position) do?
vo: tell me more
me: I kept telling her
vo: that's alright (smiles)
vo: are you married
me: yes with kids
vo: pick up on Monday

I think as much as this forum helps, be prepared for the questions, they can come in any form. Do not allow your confidence to drop cos it will reflect in your voice. be truthful and pray for favour (very important). If you have the ability to fast and pray do it. Be truthful in your responses....they will find out though some applicants get away with it.

5 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Huslertee:
have been following this thread quietly. Had my interview yesterday at abuja and was successful. I appreciate God first and then your contributions on this forum. This was my transcript.

me: California
me: short training on blah blah blah
vo: has your company bought the equipment?
vo: what is the name of the equipment?
vo: what does this equipment do?
vo: which company do you work with (stares at my ID tag)
me: ABC company
vo: what is your company into?
vo: what's your position there?
me: I told her
vo: how much do you earn?
vo: how long have you been with this company?
vo: do you have a letter from your company?
me: no, just my ID
vo: where is this training taking place?
vo: do you have a letter or something from them?
me: gave her the invoice
vo: what does (my position) do?
vo: tell me more
me: I kept telling her
vo: that's alright (smiles)
vo: are you married
me: yes with kids
vo: pick up on Monday

I think as much as this forum helps, be prepared for the questions, they can come in any form. Do not allow your confidence to drop cos it will reflect in your voice. be truthful and pray for favour (very important). If you have the ability to fast and pray do it. Be truthful in your responses....they will find out though some applicants get away with it.
Congrats and thanks for the input. But please can you (and other posters) kindly put in the income and other details like how long have u worked? It helps other intending applicants to get a feel of the whole process and compare with their situation*Leaving those details out kinda defeats the aim of the tranascript posting. Personal details like your company name of course is personal. With your moniker we can never know who you are.
Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Huslertee: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Congrats and thanks for the input. But please can you (and other posters) kindly put in the income and other details like how long have u worked? It helps other intending applicants to get a feel of the whole process and compare with their situation*Leaving those details out kinda defeats the aim of the tranascript posting. Personal details like your company name of course is personal. With your moniker we can never know who you are.
Shalom

I earn #250000 and been working with the company for 2yrs. I should also add that I got it on a virgin passport. However when I was asked if I had travelled before, rather than answer "no" I answered that I've never had a genuine or tangible reason to travel until now.

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by henrychubayo: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Please why are people who have been refused visa running away from sharing their transcript here. It will not help them and will never help them. Infact they are likely to fail again if their problem is not pointed out. By sharing, others will learn and them will also learn so as to avoid the mistake again if they apply. Please take note, if u share, u benefit as well.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by keni: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Truluvguy:
Irish woman living in Ireland. yes i was denied an Irish visa but wasn't stamped. just wrote my application number in my passport. i and my wife decided to meet in America since she needs no visa to the u.s

Am confused, are you saying that in Ireland if you married a citizen it is not a guarantee that you can join them over there to leave happily ever after?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2015
henrychubayo:
Please why are people who have been refused visa running away from sharing their transcript here. It will not help them and will never help them. Infact they are likely to fail again if their problem is not pointed out. By sharing, others will learn and them will also learn so as to avoid the mistake again if they apply. Please take note, if u share, u benefit as well.
hello there your tone of message sounds like you are here to school those who have been refused, it is a thing of choice to either share or not share, not everyone who is approved shares transcript too, the fact that they don't share doesn't mean they won't be granted again next time, take note of that please smiley

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2015
keni:

Am confused, are you saying that in Ireland if you married a citizen it is not a guarantee that you can join them over there to leave happily ever after?
well it's not only in Ireland, it's in every country, some spousal petitions are approved while some are denied, they are always on the lookout for sham marriages, really not their fault.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by henrychubayo: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2015
chloe7:
hello there your tone of message sounds like you are here to school those who have been refused, it is a thing of choice to either share or not share, not everyone who is approved shares transcript too, the fact that they don't share doesn't mean they won't be granted again next time, take note of that please smiley

What do u mean by saying I am here to school those who have been refused. If you clearly do understand what I said, you can simply ask me to explain to you. That I urged people to share their transcript even when refused is now a bad advice.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
my brother the way we are being treated in Africa is so surprising. they don't even care.
keni:

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
100dollarbills:

@fredoricko

10days or 11 more? Mine is 18. Where r u having ur interview? Abuja or Lagos?

#teamsuccess#March4Visa

10 days, Lagos.

#March4visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by damico: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Congrat
Re: Usa Visit Visa by judefab: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
I have been following this thread, Had my interview today at abuja and was successful. I appreciate God
first and then your contributions on this forum.
I think as much as this forum helps, be prepared for the
questions, they can come in any form. Do not allow your
confidence to drop cos it will reflect in your voice. be
truthful and pray for favour (very important). If you have
the ability to fast and pray do it. Be truthful in your
responses....they will find out though some applicants get
away with it.pls when will my visa be ready....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Congrats Future father! Lol
They no tell you for the embassy? Bw 2-4 days go to the pick up location.
Now remember your end of the deal and pray for Chloe and I
Wait eh! You want to disappear without sharing yout transcript? Mbanu! Please give unto ceasar o...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Emiratekey(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Good morning......... I have a working permit in dubai and I work for 8month later came to Nigeria to apply for conference visa which I was denied 2 times it now 7 month now...... am having another invitation letter from my cousin in America that want me to attend his wife birthday in 20th of June. My questions is can I apply for the visit visa and what do I need to do pls
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Emiratekey:
Good morning......... I have a working permit in dubai and I work for 8month later came to Nigeria to apply for conference visa which I was denied 2 times it now 7 month now...... am having another invitation letter from my cousin in America that want me to attend his wife birthday in 20th of June. My questions is[b] can I apply for the visit visa and what do I need[/b] to do pls

Yes, how did you apply for the conference visa before
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Emiratekey(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks.......... just wanna know if it possible to apply. for visit visa cos I was refused twice before by applying for a conference
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Emiratekey:
Thanks.......... just wanna know if it possible to apply. for visit visa cos I was refused twice before by applying for a conference

If your circumstances has not change considerably from the last time you where denied, it is better to give it some time before re-applying to avoid been looked as a desperado and get denied over and over again.........
Re: Usa Visit Visa by judefab: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Congrats Future father! Lol
They no tell you for the embassy? Bw 2-4 days go to the pick up location.
Now remember your end of the deal and pray for Chloe and I
Wait eh! You want to disappear without sharing yout transcript? Mbanu! Please give unto ceasar o...
thank you so so much....you helped me a lot....you and Chloe are always in my prayers.,,,here is my transcript....
my interview was for 8am,when I got to the embassy I was delayed for 30 minutes cause my appointment was in Abuja but submitted my application mistakenly to Lagos.so after that I did my biometric and waited for my turn.there were 4 officers on that day...the man in the first cubicle was So harsh jus denying all that went there.the two women on the second and third were better....denying some and giving some.the man on fourth cubicle was the Angel.....so calm,he gave all that he interviewed including I.it was So good...like a discussion.
me: Nebraska
me: grace the baptism ceremony of my sister in law and also visit my brother.
vo: you are studying theology.do you want to be a priest?
vo: priest of which church?
me: I told him
vo: do you have any letters from your seminary ?
me: yes...I gave him the letters
vo: I can see you have been there since 2008...
me: yes....October 2008
vo: who is paying for the trip?
me: Am sponsoring myself.
vo: how come?I thought seminarians don't work so don't earn money
me: I earn 100000 monthly,stipend from the church and monthly allowances from my family
vo: how much each and do you have a statement to show that?
me: 50k each and I gave him my statement of account.
vo: what does your father do?
me: he is a businessman.
vo: what kind of business?
me: he is into importation of ceramic tiles and sanitary wares.
vo: from which countries
me: Spain,Italy and China.
vo: your sister in law just got converted to the church,what was her old religion?
me: yes..am her spiritual mentor so I talked her into the conversion...she was an atheist.
after so many typing......he gave me back all my documents and a white paper and said I should follow the instructions there.safe trip
that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
congrats Jude. May God direct me to a v.o like urs.

#teamsuccess#9daysmore#march4visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omobabe1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hi nairalanders,a big thanks to you all.i am now in US,i board Qatar airways from Lagos,price 242k, 9hrs on board to Qatar 10hrs stop over,move out d next morning Enrouth DallasTX,we spend 15hrs on board,he no easy,.my prb now is dat my friend dat wanted to accomondate me is now in Canada he moved a day b4 l arrived,i am still in HOTEL NOW NO WHERE TO GO AND I BOOKED JUST FIVE DAYS AND THREE DAYS HAVE BEEN EXAUSTED.PLS I NEED HELP I CAN RELOCATE TO ANY WHERE ANY STATE.THANKS
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
omobabe1:
Hi nairalanders,a big thanks to you all.i am now in US,i board Qatar airways from Lagos,price 242k, 9hrs on board to Qatar 10hrs stop over,move out d next morning Enrouth DallasTX,we spend 15hrs on board,he no easy,.my prb now is dat my friend dat wanted to accomondate me is now in Canada he moved a day b4 l arrived,i am still in HOTEL NOW NO WHERE TO GO AND I BOOKED JUST FIVE DAYS AND THREE DAYS HAVE BEEN EXAUSTED.PLS I NEED HELP I CAN RELOCATE TO ANY WHERE ANY STATE.THANKS

What was your plan before you left Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by omobabe1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
To relocate ni o
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
omobabe1:
To relocate ni o

Now you have relocated start living your American dream, this is the reality, i thought you told the VO that you are going for church conference?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by judefab: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
omobabe1:
To relocate ni o
Lol....have to start thinking of what to do
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omobabe1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oga justwise do you believe d vo will allow me if i said im relocating? No prb you are good in advice and you have bn helping me with advice since d time of Cryster Services since 2011,you ask me not to go to SA dat it is not a good place at that time.
I need help from people dat can help me now.juswise no offence pls,you know how it is when ur best friend assure you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
omobabe1:
Oga justwise do you believe d vo will allow me if i said im relocating? No prb you are good in advice and you have bn helping me with advice since d time of Cryster Services since 2011,you ask me not to go to SA dat it is not a good place at that time.
I need help from people dat can help me now.juswise no offence pls,you know how it is when ur best friend assure you.

Are you joking or what undecided.......how can the VO help you when your visa is a visiting visa and you are suppose to return back home?.........help you to remain illegal in the US?......this is some of the reasons they deny genuine visitors who are going there for either schooling, birthing or tourism because few peeps go there abuse there visa conditions and when genuine individuals appear for interview they are denied........and just know that whatever actions you take now will affect several others coming behind you both those who are your family members because whenever any of your family member wants to travel to the US and they check the system and see how you abscond, it will be straight denial for them, and tomorrow we blame the VO's for been hard on other applicants............l taya for you ooo undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.